46

46- Stealing My Baby food

Sana pov,

Ian is 2 and a half months old now. We are celebrating his every month to Sid our moments. My days are tiresome, but life was so blissful with my two boys.

"Ian!! Don't! stop rolling!" I shouted, pulling him back on the bed to complete his dressing. He grabbed his short and smacked it back on my face. As I made an angry face, this little monster giggled, raising his tiny feet.

"Just like your dad! Don't you want to wear anything? Have some shame... Idiot!" I scolded pulling his leg making him wear his shorts. Somehow I managed to do it. It's a battle to get his shower done and dressed up. He enjoys irritating me, just like Sid. I'm glad babies can't walk for 1years or else I would have died by now running behind this little monster.

"Aren't you hungry?" I asked doubtfully. His health was looking fine, but from daybreak, I didn't felt he had milk.

I took him in my embrace and tried to feed him. He fell asleep sucking on. I laid him back on the cradle and adjusted my dress.

I felt better seeing my baby resting. I got back with a jerk, hearing my phone ringing. I don't want his sleep to get disturbed. I forgot to switch it on silent mode.

"Hi, baby, what my baby is doing?" He chuckled on his call.

"Idiot! I said you not to ring beyond one ring," I scolded him walking to the balcony.

"I was just missing you," He said in his dramatic tone.

"Missing me or touching me?" I mocked.

"Both, it's been five months." He pouted.

"three more months you should because I'm not ready and your son will spank you first," I scolded, wiping his dirty thoughts.

"Ok, what he is doing? Playing or sleeping"

"Sleeping, but he didn't have milk, seems his hunger reduced. Shall we take him to the hospital once?" I asked in worry.

"Let's observe today, we can consult doctor tomorrow," He said convincing me. I felt a little better and hung up the call after a few minutes' conversations. It felt good talking with him. I never thought that he will accept my no touching policy and stay away from the past 5months. I'm a little better now, but I don't want it now. How can I manage him along with my son? He wakes up in the middle of the night.

Sid pov,

I reached home sharply at 6 pm. To my surprise, I saw an empty home. She didn't come down to welcome me. Where did she go?

I landed my bag on the couch and walked upstairs. My ears caught my Ian crying. I opened my room and found Ian crying in his cradle.

"Baby!" I shouted, searching for her. I rushed to the balcony by hearing a sound. It froze me, looking at the scenario. She is lying on the floor holding her breast.

I rushed towards her, picking her in my arms. I got her inside the room and placed her on the bed and made her have water.

"Are you alright?" I asked in my worried tone.

"It's paining, call the doctor" she cried. I grabbed my phone and dialed my doctor.

"Doctor, she is in too much pain." I cried.

"What happened?" She asked to know the details.

"She is feeling so much pain in her breast" I explained.

"Did she gave breastfeeding today?" Doctor asked.

"Yes, but Ian had less," I said about the conversation I had morning.

"Oh, maybe it is the reason. Use a breastfeeding pump. It may clot milk inside. It gives so much pain. Extracting it will relieve her pain." The doctor suggested. I hung up the call and glared at her.

Before looking at the bottle, my brain got a naughty thought. Which can also sound evil?

Why to give a chance to plastic when I'm here!!

"I will help you," I said, unzipping her top.

"I said call the doctor. What the hell you will do?" She shouted in pain.

"Doctor gave me a suggestion, but I got some idea. Just give me five minutes. I will make it fine, baby," I chuckled zipping it down revealing her milky assets.

"Ian is here!" She whispered, crossing her hands.

"He is playing with that soft toy. Just five minutes" I pouted. I know how to melt her. I seriously need something good. I'm starving for s**. She slowly removed her hands, looking at my pleading face. Taking the opportunity, my lifeline after five long months. I attacked her milky melons, extracting the milk from each. It tastes sweeter, yummy... Seems my son having so good food, pure love. I'm happy that my wifey is looking me equal to our baby.

After five minutes her pain turned to pleasure. She fisted my hair, pulling me harder on her assets. I sucked her dry until I empty the last drop. She moaned in pleasure, turning me on.

"It tastes so delicious" I chuckled, kissing her lips. I pushed my tongue in her mouth, giving her the taste of her own essence. I kissed her softly, taking away the pain she had from the past few hours. She kissed me back, responding to my passion. Our romantic scene was broken with a loud cry of my baby... Ian!!

"Oh, God!! I had his share of milk too!" I bit my lip, discovering my stupid mistake. She glared at me with anger.

"Love, actually" I got up from bed to explain as she was ready to kick me.

"You stupid!! Look, my baby is hungry now, how can I feed him now," she scolded me.

"Hmm, you have some food or juice then you can wifey" I gave a stupid idea. What to do? I got myself in this mess.

"Am I any coffee maker to give it instant.." she scolded, jumping out of the bed in anger. I ran out of the room.

"You stupid!! Wait! "She came behind chasing me.

"Baby, Ian is crying... You shouldn't waste your energy... I may not empty full. Let him try some," I dropped one more idea.

"Get the hell out of my room" She shouted, smacking the vase. I caught it before it reaches my head. She left to my room and got a milk bottle which is 30ml filled, which means she already tried the pump. My baby fell asleep after having the milk. She looked at me, sighing me to come with her middle finger. I tiptoe to reach her, not to disturb Ian's sleep.

"Thanks, get fresh, I will serve you dinner," She said with her blushing smile driving me crazy.

"Not dinner, but can we do it once?" I asked desperately. I know she will again deny.

"Can you wait until tomorrow?" Her answer made me jump with happiness.

"Sure!! "I kissed her cheek and ran to my bathroom.