chapter 9

9- Office

Office,

Both left to office in the same car. He dropped her in the cellar and instructed her to take the employee's elevator, pressing the 14th floor after exactly 10mins. She followed his instruction and the elevator door opened, dropping her on the 14th floor.

As she entered, pushing the glass door after sanitizing her hands. She walked along the pathway when all the staff were starting her in surprise. In meanwhile, Sid came walking from inside in the opposite direction facing her.

"Hi, Juliet! How are you doing?" He chuckled with a smirk, looking at her.

"Again, changed name!!" she murmured in anger, cursing him inside.

"Just improved baby, you are my Juliet and I'm Romeo" He whispered in her ear with his husky tone. She blushed hearing him.

"Guys, this is Juliet. A fresher and recent graduate. Welcome her " Sid announced cheering up. All clapped for Sana and welcomed her to the new workplace.

"James and Amber, you guys gonna guide her. Meet me in my cabin, will give detailed instructions." He said to his secretary and manager and walked back to Sana.

"Will show your cabin come" He said walking towards a glass cabin facing his cabin. She followed him without a word.

"This is your desk, and James will explain your work in a couple of minutes. " He said in a professional tone. She nodded without talking.

"Be obedient, I don't want any complaint about your stubbornness. Learn the work and put 100% effort. If I find any arrogance like you're showing at home. I will make you write the spelling of hell in my bedroom." He warned in a dangerous tone, making her shiver. He left to his cabin, leaving her in peace.

Sana pov,

Finally, the monster left. I collapsed on the rotating chair, resting myself for a couple of minutes. I always dreamed of working in an MNC today. It came true, but I'm unhappy, because I dreamed of getting this position out of my brain but ended up throwing myself in this devil's trap.

Anyhow, I have to accept my fate. I sold myself, my body, my mind. Everything is owned by him. Whatever, I think it should be his dream, not mine. Whatever I desire is his, not mine. He is not even letting me eat my favorite food, then how will he let me live. Everything in my life is only him. The dress I'm wearing, the job I'm doing and the life I'm leading. I lost myself in my life because he changed me according to his wish.

My chain of thoughts are been wiped off with a door sound. The person whom he introduced a few minutes ago is standing here. He smiled at me, and I forced a smile, hiding my inner turmoil.

"Nice meeting you Juliet, shall I explain your work?" He asked in a polite tone.

"Sure sir," I said, smiling back.

"You can call me 'James'." He said moving around and unlocked my computer with a scanner after scanning his id card.

"You will get your card by evening, and it provides you access for the boss' cabin door, our cabin door, and also your locker," James informed me, keeping eyes on the desktop screen. I murmured a hmm. He placed his hand around my shoulder, jolting me out by the sudden gesture. I looked at him and about to push his hand, but he remained causally explaining me my work. I just remembered the devil's instructions "never disobey " hushhh, cool Sana... He is just explaining!! I controlled my discomfort and I heard from my friends that in the workplace there won't be any differentiation, and all be friends. But I never moved with any man. Even in my orphanage, only girls are present. It's really odd to move free. In fact, I'm so nervous. He moved back after completing his explanation.

"Is it clear?" He asked. I just nodded my head.

"Haha, you can talk. I don't mind hearing your sweet voice." He chuckled with a smile.

"It's clear, sir" I mumbled in a low tone audible to him.

"Call me James and I will give you all-round training for two months, then our boss will a lot you suitable work. "James said smiling.

"Thank you" I said smiling back. He left after assigning a work of file review. I looked into it and started editing when that dirty devil pa Amber walked in with a weird expression. She dressed so dirty, just like this devil wanted tight. It can rip apart any second.

"Hi" she greeted.

"Hello!" I whispered.

"Where you graduated from?" She asked with attitude.

"Stanford" I replied politely.

"What your age?" She asked why she was asking so many questions.

"20" I said. She looked up and down, rolling her eyes.

"Its first time our boss took a fresher in his direct wing. I expect you to be so talented, but you are looking like a nerd. What magic you did?" She asked in a dirty tone, passing weird look.

"I don't know" I mumbled continuing my work. She left. I expected her to be my friend, but that James is far better than this dirty devil. Just like her boss.

It's lunchtime, I'm so hungry. Don't know when this devil gives me lunch. Even he gives, it's all raw vegetables and fruits. Such a hell! It's been days, I ate something spicy yummy. My life turned so worst with him. When I was struggling with hunger. Amber came and place a box on her desk beside mine. I looked at the box written pizza. I only saw pizza in tv advertisements. I never know how it tastes or looks in real. Being an orphan, how can I afford a pizza. It's not only my dream, but also a dream of all my orphanage kids. I promised them to buy everyone pizza with my first salary, but now I got a job but can never go back to the place where I started. My life will end under his feet. The delicious smell was coming out of the box, tempting me to look at it, but I can't do it. "Focus Sana focus!! Focus on work" I controlled my mind, but my tummy wants something tasty.

As I lost in my painful hunger suppression, I received a call from my devil boss.

"Come to my cabin," He said in his cold tone and hanged up. I know I don't have any option except nodding. He may have got some roots to eat for lunch.

"Hush!! All my fate!!" I walked to him all the way cursing him for his bloody diet chart and I just want to kill that doctor for suggesting such a stupid diet.

"How is your work?" He asked, sitting like a king. I just nodded, deciding not to waste my vocal card.

"I called you for lunch, shall we have lunch" He asked getting up from his chair.

"I'm not hungry, I will have after completing work" I lied being fed up with his stupid diet chart.

"I'm saying not asking! Go wash your hands and be back in a minute" He ordered in a dominating tone. I know well, arguing with him is like combing lion mane. I just obeyed his order, following his instructions.