chapter 10

10- Romeo

Sid pov,

I got up from my chair and stood in front of her cabin behind my glass door, looking at her cabin. All my staff left to have lunch, but she is looking too much in her work. I waited on for few minutes staring her. She turned her head towards the pizza box beside her, looked at it for a few seconds, and turned back to work. Seems she likes pizza. Why not we have pizza for lunch, I grabbed my phone and ordered a pizza.

Waiting for pizza, I observed her cute, naughty acts of desperate to have it like a little kid. As my pizza arrived, I called to her telecom and called her to my cabin. She walked in, cursing me. She looks so cute cursing me.

"How is your work?" I asked, sitting in my chair. She just nodded.

"I called you for lunch. Shall we have lunch?" I asked, getting up from my seat.

"I'm not hungry, I will have after completing work"

"I'm not saying nor asking!! Go wash your hands and be back in a minute" I yelled,

Seriously, she is so stubborn. As she walked in to wash her hands, I arranged pizza box opening on the table in front of my couch.

She came back and looked at me.

"You cannot eat me for lunch, it's on the table" I chuckled with a smile. She looked at the pizza lying on the table.

"That for me" she asked cutely. I nodded at her.

"For me, pizza!!" she shouted in joy. It's just pizza. She is excited, like I got a new BMW. Crazy girl!! She sat on the couch and started examining the pizza. I was observing her for a while. She is just watching the pizza. I got up from the chair and moved
to her, occupying the couch beside her.

"I got it to eat or are you eating with eyes?" I asked, looking at her suspicious expression.

"In the advertisement, I saw six slices, but why here only five?" She asked innocently. Oh God!! This was an unexpected question from a genius like her.

"I ate away sixth one, you eat this five. next time I will get all six " I said laughing at her silly question.

"Really, this pizza for me" she asked again.

"Yes, baby," I said.

"You are not bad as I thought" she mumbled taking a pizza slice and started eating it. She is eating so cute licking her lips enjoying the taste. Seems she is a good foodie, but this week she never had food enjoying. Every time I forced her to eat. Fine, at least now she is getting into normal with me. Looking at her gestures watered my mouth. I really want to lick those lips of hers.

Control!! She will stop eating and start crying. I adjust myself. She held her tummy by the end of the fourth slice.

"I'm done!!" She pouted.

"Who will eat that?" I asked in a cold tone.

"I will eat that also, but after some time," She said closing the box.

"Why not now?"

"My tummy is full," she said, sucking her fingers, which are covered with sauce and cheese. Why not she offers me some!!

"Did you had lunch?" She asked, wiping her lips with a tissue. That tissue is enjoying beyond me. I cursed at my arousal at this moment. I'm in office every time I used to think about my work but today, she messed my mind with all dirty thoughts. First time someone asked me about myself.

"Will have " I said getting up, but she held my wrist.

"What?" I asked, looking at her still standing.

"Last one!! Why not you eat this? I will serve your lunch" she said getting up and make me sit on the couch with an icy touch. I was just awestruck at that moment. She moved to the table side, got me the food I daily get specially cooked and delivered lunch by a group of chefs from a star hotel. She got a plate and served me. She was doing everything happily. I didn't see any sort of fear which my servants have, and I really love myself for choosing her. She can really keep me happy, satisfied in life. I started eating my lunch.

"How is pizza? Do you like it?" I asked having my lunch.

"It's my dream. I thought I can never have one, but you got me. Thank you so much, " She said happily. "Eating pizza is a dream?" I asked in surprise.

"Yes, we are orphans. We don't get normal food only. Then getting a pizza is impossible! Everyone donate used clothes, books, and left food. That was a big event for us. We all be happy looking at them as we at least got something at last. " She said, I never knew that there is a world where a lot of people are below the poverty line.

"You don't have anything but how you're so happy and wanted to live there forever. " I asked, dropping the plate on the table.

"We don't have money, but we have happiness and love. That's enough to live forever happy " She said with a smile. It is better not to talk. This girl is polluting my mind. I belong to my world and it's my right to pick her upto my world.

"You have nothing to do with the past. Now I'm your present and future. What you planned about our first make out?" I chuckled out. Her smile vanished hearing my question. I moved to wash my hands. And she is still sitting on the couch like a doll.

"I asked a question, and you should answer." I asked in a cold tone.

"Hmm, it's your wish, sir." She mumbled, clutching her dress.

"I asked about you. I want you physically and mentally ready for me and you can tell me" I assured sitting beside.

"C....ca...cannn you waittt forrr f..fe..few daysss" She shattered in fear.

"How many days?" I asked, placing my hand on hers. She looked into my eyes. Fear is dancing in her eyes. Her hands are shivering.

"Some days" she replied, looking down on my hand.

"Ok, will wait 30 days. You should work on yourself mentally preparing, and I don't expand this time. You should be perfectly ready for me in 30days. Till 30 days we both will be good friends beyond friends. You will be a good girl and you should follow diet breakfast and dinner. At lunch, you can order anything dialing William. He will get you anything you want. That's a reward for following my diet chart. " I spoke. She was silent all the while looking down.

"Is it clear?" I asked to know whether she heard me, or my words have gone above her head. She looked up to me and nodded her head.

"I... I have to complete work" She uttered looking aside.

"It's ok, you said pizza is dream than I fulfilled your dream. Don't you think I deserve a reward too?" I chuckled pulling her on me wrapping my hands around her waist. Her already heavy breath turned faster. I can hear her heartbeat. She may pass away in a while.

"Calm down, just a kiss, nothing more" I said pulling her on my lap settling on the couch. She shivered more. I love this tension on her cute face. I enjoy making her nervous every minute.

"Just kiss and go, I will not stop you," I said taking back my hands off her. She looked at me, making a sad face.

"At least like a friend. I will give you a bucket of your favourite ice cream tonight" I encouraged. Seems like I'm bribing a kindergarten kid to stop crying.

"Close your eyes!!" she whispered shyly. I did as she asked. She pecked on my cheek and ran away from me.

"I want lip lock," I shouted pouting.

"I don't kiss friends like that" She chuckled out running out of my cabin like a red strawberry. Such a crazy girl. She is making me so desperate and wanting. I was laughing like a mad caressing my cheek. Seriously, I turned like a Romeo.