15

15- Work

Author pov,

William dropped both of them home with all silence. She kept on playing with her fingers in nervousness, which is observed by Sidfrom the rear mirror. He smirked, looking at her reflection, and enjoyed her nervousness.

"Get back to the room and get fresh " He said entering his mansion. She walked in silently and dropped her bag on the bed and left inside the washroom. He followed her to the room and got a pair of shorts and a crop top and places it on her bed. He knocked on the door, getting her attention. She came running and unlocked in fear.

"Don't lock the door" He warned in a serious tone. She slightly nodded obediently.

"Complete shower and change in the dress, I kept on the bed. and join me in my study room." He said vacating the room. She peeped her head out to check the dress he kept on the bed.

"With him this dress, It's like 10 years old girl dress but I'm 20... Hush!!" she scolded him, closing the door in irritation.

Few minutes later,

Study room.

He was sitting on the soft carpet on the floor in just a short and vest tee. She was surprised to see him so causal half-dressed.

"S..si... Sid" She mumbled hiding her legs with her hands embarrassed.

"You look perfect. It's just me. Come in," He said, giving his hand for her. He guided her to sit beside on the carpet. She was so nervous by his closeness.

"Don't play with your fingers. We came home because, I want to teach you about your mistakes. I don't like imperfect works. So, I want to make you perfect. I will train you now. In-office, I shouldn't do it. You lose yourself see like I'm your friend and listen to my explanation. Trust me, you can give the best performance. " He assured tabbing her shoulder. She felt so relieved by this.

He pulled the laptop table and explained her details and short cuts to fasten work and key points to notice. It's been all long, two hours. Being an easy learner, she grasped every detail given by him.

"Try your next assignment. I shouldn't find any mistakes in that. If I found any, I'm going to punish you really hard in the home. " He chuckled, tickling her waist. She giggled, pushing his hands away.

In meanwhile, William knocked on the door, disturbing their laughter.

"Come in" Sid ordered. William walked in with a gift box. He was surprised to see them happily laughing.

"Thanks, and William you can go home, no work for today." He said taking the box.

"Thank you, sir." William left happily.

"This gift is for you" He said, placing the box in her hands.

"What is this?" she asked.

"Open, you can find!" he smiled. She unwrapped the gift and found a gold iPhone.

"This phone for me?" She asked in disbelief.

"Yes, my first gift for you. Did you like it?" He asked, looking at her emotionless face.

"How much?" She asked, flipping the phone.

"Maybe three thousand dollars," He said in a casual tone.

"I don't want this," she said, placing it back on the table.

"What!" He shouted in shock. "Do you know what you are rejecting? It's a lot of girl's dream to have such a rich phone and I'm gifting you for nothing. " He snapped in anger.

"But not my dream. Sorry, I accept only things what I deserve. An orphan like me can't effort to handle such rich gadgets and I don't need any phone because I have none to call for" she said trying to sound low, scared of his anger. She still remembered how he ripped off her jeans for rejecting his gifted one.

"But now you have me. You can dial me anytime and you're not an orphan anymore. I adopted you in return of my needs. I will take care of you forever. " He said taking her in his lap, wrapping his hands around her waist.

"But not this costly, please" she requested.

"Hmm, don't worry, I will cut 10% from your monthly salary. This is a very special gift, our names are designed on the back case. It's really special for you." He said showing the small font shaped "Sidnaz" on its back.

"Sidnaz?"

"Sid+ Sana and Romeo + Juliet " He winked, making her blush.

"Will you accept?" He asked, nuzzling his nose on her nape.

"Haan" She moaned as he sucked on her earlobe.

"That's like my girl. If you get any doubt about work just text me. I will call you back as early as possible" He said kissing her neck sensually. She lost in his skillful assault. His hands squeezed her waist under her crop top before crawling up. He turned to her side and started gifting wet kisses on her collarbone, moving her top from her shoulder.

"Do you like it?" He whispered, kissing her. She was numb with her unknown feelings of pleasure. He halted, cupping her face. She closed her eyes in response, feeling his hot breath over her juicy lips. He smirked at her response and joined his lips with hers, sealing them with his passion. She pulled his hair, yanking his vest with her, another hand kissing him back. He moved his hands inside her top reaching her assets. He gently cupped the left one, getting her back to reality with a sneeze over it. She has broken the kiss, pushing his hand away a little, but it stayed still.

"What happened?" He asked, faking innocence.

"Ummm ... Actually ..... I... You..." She mumbled confused collecting words.

"Me?" He whispered in a husky tone, pulling her more over him. She gulped down lumps, looking at his smirk.

"Are we making that?" She asked, biting her lip.

"Not yet why?" He asked in surprise.

"Will you remove your hand? Please!!" she added. He moved down his hand and halted on her waist.

"Say"

"Why you're touching there also?" She asked innocently.

"Means?" He asked confused.

"In my biology book I read only about under things, in movies I saw only kiss but you're doing all different. What is this?" She asked, surely rolling her eyes. He chuckled at her innocent question.

"Such an innocent baby" He kissed her cheeks, adoring her.

"Say "

"We do all out of pleasure and you know, I will mark your every inch red." He whispered in a husky tone.

"How?" she asked again.

"Will show trailer?" He whispered getting up from her and carried her to his bedroom in bridal style. She looked into his eyes all the time.

"Why you're smiling like that? Do you know what is next?" He asked walking to his room.

"I like it when you pick me up" She whispered, blushing.

"Acha" He chuckled, bouncing her in his arms. She snaked her hands around his neck in fear.