Chapter 5

5- Shopping

Mansion,

William has driven the car to the mansion and stopped the car. Sana's eyes are wide open by seeing such an enormous mansion.

"Let's go, Angel," He chuckled, giving his hand to hold. She got out of the car, still lost in watching the artwork from outside.

"Do you like this mansion?" He asked, getting her back to reality.

"Yess... Yes sir!" she whispered, getting out of thoughts.

"Haha don't call me sir. You can call me Sid personally. In-office you can call me sir," he said with a smirk.

"Ok sir" she whispered silently nodding.

"It's Sid"He added again.

"It takes some time, sir" she mumbled, not looking up.

"Ok, let's go inside," he said guiding her inside.

"William, arrange her bag in the second room and wait in the car. I will be back in some time," He informed and left along with her. He showed his mansion.

"How is this mansion?" He asked with a smile.

"it's beautiful sir. I never saw such an enormous home. It's big then, my orphanage." She expressed her surprise.

"This is your home too. You can add any changes you like and let me show you my room and your room " He said opening her room door.

They walked into a king-size bedroom which a king-size bed in the middle. A huge portrait of his picture is hanging on the wall.

"It's big, like our meeting hall," she chuckled in joy.

"Haha, but this is not meeting hall. This is our private room. Where my passion takes you to heaven." He whispered in a husky tone.

"You mean, I will sleep here?" She asked scared.

"Yes, after a lengthy make out," He chuckled out.

"I... I... " she struggled to get some words to express but failed miserably.

"I know girls have certain personal things and a phase of time. That monthly 4 days you can stay in your room, and I won't be disturbing you, but if you like we can plan sessions at that phase too in the bathroom" He chuckled shamelessly. She was silent, listening to his dirty confessions.

"Ok, let's see your room," He said taking her hand in his.

As they walked in, her eyes fell on the pink-colored wall which is beautifully painted by a nature wallpaper behind the bed and a big teddy lying on the bed staring at her.

"Thi... This room for me?" She whispered in excitement.

"Yes, overnight we designed it for you. I don't know what more you like, but I arranged a few as per designer suggestion," He said with a smile. She ran towards the bed and grabbed the teddy and hugged it tightly.

"This was so cute" She jumped like a kid.

"Haha, so you like it?" He asked with a smile.

"Yes," she said.

"Go get fresh and change into...." He walked towards her wardrobe and got out of jeans and shirts.

"This!! We will go on shopping to get some magnificent dresses matching our taste." He said opening the washroom door for her. She moved in, but within seconds, he heard a loud scream from the bathroom. He has broken the door with a bang and ran into the bathroom.

"What happened?" He asked in worry, seeing her sitting silently.

"Water is hot!" she said with an innocent pout.