23

23- First Pleasure

“Come to my cabin!” He said on phone before hanging up.

Sana placed her laptop on her desk and left to meet him.

“Again, monster calling me!! Hush! Why again? I had my work to do” She walked in cursing him.

Before she knocks, he shouted out excited “come in” she entered his cabin, gripping her skirt nervously.

“Remove your id card, I am on mood” He said with a naughty grin. She shivered at his statement.

“What! I didn’t forgive you yet!” She added, moving back.

“So...”

“Y... You... Can’t punish me just for this slight mistake” She shattered in fear seeing him undoing his belt.

“Who said I will punish you?” He asked with a smirk.

“Y... You “ She was almost in tears.

“I’m going to gift you pleasure“ He whispered in her ears, pulling her hands behind. He tied her hands with his belt to the door handle.

“We... We are in the office. How can you tie me like this?” she cried, struggling, pulling around the belt?

“I don’t have anything better to tie and this going to be safe. Let’s have some fun” He chuckled, leaning closer. She turned away her face.

“I didn’t forgive you!! You can do this” She shouted in anger.

“Forgiveness is related to heart and Romance is related to body. Your body responds desperately for me. Check on your heartbeat!!” He chuckled in her ears, brushing his lips on her cheek.

“Noo, shut up!!” She scolded in anger.

“Ok, let’s make a deal. If your body doesn’t respond, I will let you go“ He said smiling.

“If respond,” she asked doubtfully.

“If respond you will experience heaven,” He whispered.

“No, I don’t respond any “ She said in a stubborn tone. In meanwhile one of his employees knocked at the door.

“Leave me, someone came” She whimpered, pulling around the belt.

“Shuu, keep quiet,” He said putting his finger on his lips. He opened the door. She stepped a step as he pepped out his head out of the door.

“What’s the matter?” He asked his employee, holding her waist, pulling her on the door. His employee started explaining to him about an issue, but Sid was too busy in a hand job. He pulled up her shirt which is tucked in her skirt, gaining access to her raw skin. She struggled to get away from his touch. He moved down his hand to her belly bottom scaring her to the hell. She pulled herself down to prevent him from moving to her untouched parts. He got a smirk, feeling her moves. He withdraws his hand, relieving her a little. Soon he placed his hands on her assets, kneading them like dough. She has bitten her lip to control her moan. He enjoyed teased her.

“Ok, we will discuss on Monday.“ He said, closing the door. As soon as he closed the door, she screamed on him.

“We are in the office!” She shouted on his face. He grabbed away her ID card and stuffed it in his pocket and leaned over her, pressing himself.

Sid pov,

I leaned on her, moving my hand over her fragile frame.

“Don’t” She whispered, trying to free herself, but I cuffed her with my belt. Today I want to pleasure her. I want her to taste the real pleasure and explore new things. I brushed my fingers over her face, rubbing my thumb over her shivering lips. She closed her eyes, welcoming me to kiss her, but I moved away shocking her.

“I won’t kiss you until you request me“ I said with a smirk. She glared in anger.

“I don’t need any” She spat in anger. I like this stubborn attitude which makes me go crazy for her. I bend down a little and moved my hand between her knees.

“No!!” she screamed, closing her legs, crushing my hand between her knees.

“Cooperate, baby” I requested raising my eyes.

“Stop, we are in office” She remained me.

“I don’t care. Spread your legs!” I ordered. She moved her legs little giving me access to move my hand.

“Sir, just stop!!” she shouted out loud. She really did it planned to spoil my mood. She is very sure that I won’t punish her. I moved away and undone the belt around her wrist. My eyes are fixed on her face. She got a crispy smile as I took away the belt. She rubbed her wrist and pulled the door to leave.

“Wrong door!“ I whispered in a husky tone, shaking her. She jumped, looking at me. I looked at the door inside and walked back to the wall. Flipping my huge portray hanging on the wall and which showed me the hidden lift for my basement secret room. I pulled her along with me and pressed the red button.

As the elevator door opened, she looked at my room admiring. I use this for my office secrets, but I renovated it making as a perfect bedroom to make my space with my lady.

“We are going to have fun here. My secret chamber” I whispered hugging her from behind wrapping my hands around her waist.

“Such a dirty mind” she cursed me.

“Yes, this dirty mind will punish you today” I whispered, kissing her nape.

“You said will never punish me” she pouted.

“I will not hurt you but will give a pleasurable punishment for messing my mood.” I turned her to front facing me. I moved my hand under her skirt. She clapped her legs tight.

“You started again” I pinched her love button. She screamed, loosening her legs. She got her hands to pull away my hand, and she succeeded as I left.

Such a bad girl!! I pulled her hand together and slapped her mold. She gasped in pain, closing her thighs once more, freaking me.

“I decided 5, if you close once more it will be 10, and every time you stop, I will start from one” I warned in my dominating tone.

“Please” she requested.

“Spread!” I demanded. She moved her tights little.

“It hurts!” She cried before I slap her once more, melting me. I know it will not pain, but she is crying to melt me. I rubbed her knot.

“What are you doing?” She shouted, holding my hand. I moved my finger over her pantie, drawing circles over her wet spot.

“I’m feeling something, stop!!” she cried falling on her knees to stop me, but I want to give her pleasure. I ignored her pleading and continued my pleasuring punishment and soon she reached her climax squirting on the floor panting. She cried out loud, balling herself, which shocked me.

“Hey, what happened? Did you feel bad? Didn’t you like it?” I asked worried. She moved away from me, covering her legs.

“I...“ She cried embarrassed, looking at the wet floor. Oh, God!! She don’t have any idea about this stuff.

“It’s nothing wrong. It happens!! Did you feel pleasure? Didn’t you like it” I asked undoing her pantie and placed her on my bed. She closed her eyes, pulling the quilt.

“Take some time and relax. I will wait in my cabin,” I said walking away from her, but she held my wrist stopping me.

“Can you be with me?” She whispered, holding my wrist. I lied beside her on the bed, cuddling her.

Target for next chapter 65+ votes...please vote