My soulmate is a jerk!

Y/n's pov I looked at my wrist and shook in anger... My soulmate is such a jerk! I thought... Chifuyu!!!! I burst into his room... Yes, dear, sister? He asked sarcastically... My soulmate is such a jerk! He said he would rather die than be tied down by some pathetic girl! Some weak girl! I said pissed... Well... He said... Fuyu! I said pissed off... I'm only joking sis... Maybe just keep trying... He said... I sighed... 

After that day... I only got worse comments from my so-called soulmate... It really hurt... And since I skipped school a lot... I ended up in E-class... I meet a lot of people... Including my best friend Karma Akabane... We got along well since I am in a gang... 

A few months later

Sup, Karma... I said...  Your late... Karma said smirking... I crossed my arms... I am so sick and tired of my soulmate... He is a jerk! I tried to find many ways to break it... But there are none! I'm just... I'm just tired of being hurt! I said... He nods... Our friendship was something we both weren't expecting... But I won't trade Karma's friendship for the whole... I know he feels the same... He is like another brother to me... 

I felt a slight pain in my arm... I look down and I couldn't take it anymore... Why is he so mean to me? What did I ever do to him?  The thoughts were running through my mind and I wiped my tears away... Why does he have to be a jerk to me? Did I deserve this pain? I call him a jerk... He is one... But I know in my heart I love him... It's not fair! How could he hurt me like this? Am I not unwanted? Am I really that unlovable?  I remembered when I was put in E-class... my own brother turn his back on me... He pretends he cares about me... But my own brother hates me now... I should die... I thought suffering in silent... 

Itona's pov Why is he so mean to me? What did I ever do to him?  I could hear her thought... She sounded like she was in pain... Why does he have to be a jerk to me? Did I deserve this pain? I call him a jerk... He is one... But I know in my heart I love him... it's not fair! How could he hurt me like this? Am I not unwanted? Am I really that unlovable? I remembered when I was put in E-Class... My own brother turned his back on me... He pretends he cares about me... But my own brother hates me now... I should die... She thought suffering in silently... I never knew she was in this much pain... I'm a horrible soulmate... How could she put up with me? I muttered... How could she love me? I was so cruel to her... So why?! Why does she still want me so badly? I muttered... 

No one's pov It was the day they would get a new student... It was a light blue hair boy... Y/n's eyes widened... Koro-sensei said his name was Itona Horible... Tears welling in her eyes... She runs out of the classroom... Most of the students were stunned except for  Karma and Itona... Karma knowing since he is her best friend... Itona knowing since he is the girl's soulmate...  He runs after her... 

She breathes heavily... She looks at her wrist and... I don't deserve her... Why does she still want me after I was so horrible to her? How could she put up with me? How could she love me? I was so cruel to her... So why!? Why does she still want me so badly? It was written on her wrist... She turns around to see... Itona... She looks at him... Even though she was upset with him how he treated her... She still loves him... She has gotten used to his remarks... Itona... She whispered... Why... Why do you put up with me? Why me?! I have been nothing but cruel to you ever since finding out we were soulmates! So why do you put up with me?! Itona said... He's kinda hot when ranting like that... It's kinda sexy... She thought... But Itona heard her and turns his head away... His cheeks were red... Itona I may not understand why you said those things... But what matters is... We're meant for each other... I'm usually outgoing. Loud... But you... You are my soulmate... And truly I want to be with you... She confessed... It's true... No matter how cruel he was to her... Y/n wanted to be with him and only him... I can't Y/n... Itona said... You can't? Or you won't? Am I that bad? Am I that horrible? Is it because I'm too outgoing, I'm too loud? Is that why you don't want me? Am I that horrible? She asked close to crying... No... No... It's not that! You're a kind and caring person, Y/n... You deserve someone who will treat you better than me... Itona said... Why can't you understand I don't want anyone else but you, Itona?!  I want you and only you! She cried... Y/n is usually cool-headed and doesn't cry... Being with me is dangerous!  I'm dangerous, Y/n! I could hurt you! I push you away so, you don't get hurt! Itona argues back... But, Itona... I know you want me too... d-Don't you?  Y/n asked... Of course, I want her... I want her so badly... I just want to take her against the tree and fuck her senseless... But with Shiro... He could hurt her... And I know this will shatter her heart even more... I will hate myself for this... But I need to protect her... No... I don't want you... Who would want an unloved and unwanted girl? He sneered... I'm sorry, Y/n... Itona though seeing the shattered and hurt expression on her face... I am really sorry, angel... It's for your own good... I don't want to hurt you or break your heart... But Shiro could hurt you... And I can't take that risk... Itona thought... o-Okay... i-I understand, Itona... i-I'm sorry for wasting your time on someone as unlovable and unwanted as me... Let's pretend we don't know each other... She manged to get out when trying to hold back her tears... And it made Itona feel even guilter... t-Thank you for being honest, Itona... At lease, you are honest with me and don't lie to me...  She said... No, Y/n... I'm not being honest... I want to be with you, badly... Itona thought frowning...  Fuck it... She's worth the risk... Itona thought...