The new third in command and Y/n punches Kisaki

Happy Sunday everyone! Before we jump straight into today's chapter... We have a special guest! Our guest is... Timeskip Kazutora! 

Lily: Hi, Tora! 

Timeskip Kazutora: Thank you for having me, Lily... 

Lily: s-Sure... D... I mean... Kazutora!  (ꈍᴗꈍ)

Timeskip Kazutora: 😏 

Lily: 😍

Timeskip Kazutora: Since Lily is too distracted I will continue for her...  Welcome to Itona Horibe x Chifuyu's Twin sister Female Reader! Hopefully, in the near future, there will be a story about me! 

No one's pov Y/n, Karma, Nagisa, and, Itona were walking back from school... They passed a boy... Y/n stared after him... She didn't get a good feeling about him... His vibe felt evil and dark... Nagisa... Do you know who that guy is? Y/n asked... Of course... He is Kisaki Tetta... Nagisa said... He gives me a bad vibe... Y/n said... How so? Itona asked... I don't know... All I felt from him was dark and evil... She shuddered into his shoulder... Karma... I want you to look up his past... Dig up anything you can find... Anything you can find and report back to me... Y/n said... Already on it! Karma smirks... Nagisa... Keep an eye on that Kisaki guy... I don't trust him... Y/n said... I got it... I will keep an eye on him... Nagisa said... Y/n nods... I got to go... See you later... Nagisa said and walked away... Y/n and Itona went home... You still have that feeling? Itona asked... Yes... I need to call Baji... I will ask him to come over... She said... Okay... Itona said... 

Hello? Baji answered on the first ring... Baji get over to my place! We have some things to talk about a certain jackass! She said... Are you talking about Kisaki? Baji asked... Yes! I saw him early with Karma, Itona, and, Nagisa! I don't trust him! I got this evil and dark vibe from him! I have Karma digging up dirt on him... His past! So will you come over? She asked... I'll be right over! Baji said... Thank you! I don't trust this guy! She said... Me either! Baji said... They hang up... Baji will be here soon... He doesn't trust Kisaki as well! Y/n said... This Kisaki guy is really stressing you out... I haven't seen you this stressed in a long time, baby... Itona said... Y/n nods wrapping her arms around his waist... Elizabeth tries to help me... Like meditating... But it doesn't help at all! She said... Maybe we could meditate together... Itona said... Hmm... I don't trust this guy! He gives me the creeps! Y/n said... Itona kisses her forehead... Y/n sighs and looks up at him... The doorbell is about to ring... Baji is here... Itona said... Y/n went to get the door...  She opens the door... Baji... Thank you for coming... Y/n said... Yeah... I got information that you would like to hear... Baji said... Y/n nods... 

Oh my god, Baji! He is really... he is really... Y/n gasps... Insane... Yeah, I know! Baji said... My gut feeling was right! Y/n said looking at Itona... And it is never wrong... Itona said... Y/n's phone beeps...

Karma: Boss check this out! You are going to want to see this! 

Baji! Itona look at this! Y/n said in shock at how much Karma was able to dig up about Kisaki's past... Then again... Karma is a hacker... Holy fuck! He's doing all of this just so he can become the number one criminal! And a gang know less! Baji said. He is sick... What are we going to do? Itona asked feeling disgusted... He does not want Y/n anywhere near this sick bastard... 

Karma: Boss... You know Takemichi's girlfriend? 

Well... This is going to be disbursing... 

Oh my god! Baji! Itona! Kisaki is obsessed with Hina! Y/n said... What?! Baji looks over the message... Holy fuck... Baji whispered... Love... I have a theory... You aren't going to like this... Itona said... I think Kisaki is going to be so obsessed with Hina... He will want to kill her... Itona said... I need to ask Hina if she knows him... But this worries me... Karma and Nagisa are here! Y/n gasps and goes to get the door... Karma and Nagisa walked inside the house... Boss! You are never going to believe what I found! Karma said... He shows Y/n everything... Oh my god! Baji get your ass over here now! Y/n yelled... Baji and Itona ran over to them... Baji looks what Karma dug up... Wow! You did great, dude! Baji said... What can I say? I'm a hacker... Karma smirks... I like this guy... Where did you find him, Y/n! Baji laughs... What can I say? I attract crazy best friends... Y/n jokes... I'm not crazy... I'm insane! Both Baji and Karma said... Y/n then felt her phone go off... She pulls it out... Guys... It's a text from Mikey... Apparently, there is going to be a new third Division... Y/n said... When is the meeting? Itona asked... 9... Y/n said... I'm still going to punch him... Y/n said... I will pay good money to see that! Baji said... Why not just give me money? Y/n said... Hell no! You know what happened last time I did that! You know Chifuyu had my ass! Baji said... Y/n pouts... Bro is just annoying when it comes to money... Y/n pouts... You spend it like crazy... I don't blame him... You spend it on the stupidest of things... Baji said... Itona gives me his money! She pouts... Because you're his soulmate... Nagisa said... Humph... Itona... No... I'm not giving you any money, Y/n... I see how you spend it... I love you but you are not getting any money this time... Itona said sternly... Y/n pouts... Emma told her that Draken did the same thing with her... Fine... But I have a feeling what this meeting is about... But... She smirks... Ooh... Do you plan to use your special privileges? Baji asked... I do... But I'm not revealing Kisaki's true plans... I will just say I don't like him... I don't trust him... Y/n grins... Ha ha ha ha ha ha! Baji laughs... Privilege? Karma asked... Y/n smirks at him... Since I'm the only girl that fights in Toman... I was given special privileges... Like if someone was manipulated or something worse... So it looks like Mikey is being Manipulated... So... I guess he has to be taken down for a while... Y/n smiles... 

It was now 9 and everyone was at the hideout... Since we won the fight against Moebius... We have a new member that will be the third Division! Mikey said... Y/n that's him! Nagisa whispered... And it was like Y/n could see flashes of all of her loved ones dying... Anger burns in her body... But she held it back and he started to walk past her... Oi! You! Y/n said... He turns around... Y/n punches him straight in the face... Go, Y/n! Nahoya yelled... What do you think you're doing here, you low-life? I don't care what you told Mikey... You will not be in Toman until you prove yourself worthy... And frankly, I do not trust a lying snake-like yourself... Y/n growls down at him... For once in his life... Kisaki felt scared... Y/N! Mikey said... Shut it, you little shit! You will not be in charge for a while! It seems to me that it is now the time for me to use my special privilege... So until I see that he is worthy... You will not be the leader... Draken will take your place for the time being... Do you understand me, Manjiro? Y/n said darkly... And you... You are a bad kid, huh? Liking a girl that will never return your feelings... How pathetic... The girl you like... Happens to be my friend... And she will never love you like her boyfriend... You are too ugly to even get a girl in the first place... And since Draken is going to be the leader for a while... You won't be the Captain of the third division... You will only be a member... Do you understand me, little boy? Y/n said... y-Yes, ma'am! Kisaki gulped... Who is this bitch? Who does she think she... He was punched yet again... You really are stupid you piece of shit... It would be best if you were more careful talking out loud... And you are lucky my boyfriend only punched you lightly... Believe me... He would kill you if you continued your little rant... Y/n said smirking... Itona only stared at Kisaki coldly... Call my wife a bitch again, I dare you, nerd... Itona steamed... Kisaki shakes now afraid... Y/n walks up to Draken and Mikey... Itona, Karma, and Nagisa are following her... Looks like you got yourself in trouble, Mikey... I don't blame Y/n one bit... I don't trust him... Draken said... Yes, he did get himself in trouble... It's your punishment little shit... I will see if Kisaki is worth keeping in Toman... But if he isn't and betrays Toman... If he makes one wrong move... He will be dead by my bare hands, Mikey... Do you understand me? If he betrays us... I will kill him... Y/n growls... I understand... Mikey sighed... Meeting dismissed! Draken said... Humph... Y/n walks away with Karma, Itona, and, Nagisa... Y/n glares at Kisaki darkly... I'm watching you asshole... Don't think you will fit in here... You will be watched very closely... Do not think of getting close to anyone in Toman... If you even think of betraying Toman... You will die by my hands... Got it, punk? Y/n growls in his face... Understood! He spat in her face... Karma punches him in the face... Watch how you speak to my Captain, ugly! Karma growls... Nagisa! Take your boyfriend now! Y/n orders... A couple of weeks ago... Nagisa and Karma found out that they were soulmates... Understood, Captain! Nagisa said taking his boyfriend away... I dare you to talk that way to my wife again... I dare you! Itona growls ready to murder Kisaki... Let's go, Itona... He isn't worth it... Y/n said... You're right... He's ugly... Itona said smirking... They walk away... Chifuyu and Takemichi were snickering the whole time... Dear god, Chifuyu... Your sister can be as horrible with curse words as you! Takemichi wheezed... what can I say? When we get pissed off badly... We tend to use curse words... Y/n is worse than me... Chifuyu smirks...  Did you see the look on his face? Priceless! Takemichi laughs... Yeah! It was pretty funny! Chifuyu laughs...