Y/n meets Senju canon

Hey, everyone! Merry Christmas! I hope you guys are having a great Christmas! I know I am! I got some awesome stuff! Anyways... Let's get into today's Episode! Welcome too... Itona Horibe x Chifuyu's Twin sister Female Reader!

No one's POV Y/n was walking with Itona... Sakura was with Y/n's mom and Chifuyu... It was a couple of days before the fight against Tenjiku... But Y/n was on a date with Itona... They haven't got the chance to do that lately with everything going on... Between Toman and trying to kill their teacher... It is taking a toll on the couple... They were just on a quiet and peaceful walk... Y/n... Itona said... Hmm? Y/n said... I know we will fight Tenjiku in a couple of days... But... I'm starting to get the same feeling as you do when something is wrong. Let me guess... Me? Y/n said... Yeah... Itona said... Y/n kisses his cheek... I love you, Itona... I love you so much... She sighs... I love you too... Itona said... Hey! Aren't you, Y/n!? A voice said... Y/n and Itona looked up to see a girl with pinkish hair... She walks over to them... Who are you? Y/n asked. My name is Senju! Senju said... Well... Senju I'm Y/n and this is my boyfriend, Itona... Is there a reason why you came up to us? Y/n asked... Actually yes... I have been a fan of yours for a long time and... I wanted to be like you... So I started my own gang... Senju said... We can continue our date, later, love... Itona said... Okay... See you at home, dear... Y/n said kissing his cheek and walking away with Senju... Itona smiles softly...

So you made your own gang? Y/n asked... Yep! It's all because of you! You being the only girl in Toman made me want to make my own gang to show the world that girls are strong! Senju said... So... You want to be like me? Y/n said surprised but also feeling proud... It's not every day that someone comes up to you and says they want to be like you... It's a nice feeling. She likes it... Yeah... I really do... You inspired me to be a good gang leader and fighter. You are talked about in all the gangs that hear about you... They are all impressed with your fighting skills. Senju said... Well, gosh... You're making me blush... Y/n blushes... Senju giggles... Y/n and Senju walked and talked and became good friends... A couple of hours later Y/n and Senju were laughing... I haven't had this fun in a long time... Senju said smiling... They continued walking until they got to a house... Well, this is my house... Senju said... Senju invites Y/n inside... They walked into the house... Senju... You're home... A voice said... Y/n looks up to see Sanzu... Sanzu... You said you were an only child... So Senju is your sister... Y/n said... Y/n looks at Senju who has a sad and guilty look on her face... Yeah, well kids lie all the time... Sanzu scoffs before walking away. Once Sanzu was out of earshot, Y/n turned to Senju... Senju what was that about? Y/n asked... It's a long story... I did something very stupid when I was a kid and now because of it, Sanzu hates me... I would give anything to fix it. Senju said sadly... Maybe I can help you... Y/n offers... I don't know if you can... Senju said... Y/n laughs... I can and will help you... Y/n said... Senju looked at her... Y/n... Senju said... Now... Just tell me what happened and I will help you... Y/n said...

Y/n spent about two hours listening to Senju's story and why she and Sanzu aren't in a good place now... You did make a mistake... Y/n said... Senju sighs softly... But you feel guilty about it and try to think of ways to make it up to Sanzu... It seems to me that Takeomi wasn't a good brother as well... If you ask me... He should have helped Sanzu instead of being a... I'm sorry to say this Senju... But Takeomi was a dead-weight older brother. He should have got Sanzu the help he needed... Y/n said... Senju looked at Y/n in shock... Do you really think Takeomi should have done something? Senju asked. Yes... It would have saved Sanzu and you all the trouble and you two would have been brother and sister... Y/n said... Senju looked at Y/n surprised...

Sanzu overheard the whole conversation between Y/n and his sister... And he can't help but agree with Y/n... If Takeomi was a better brother and wasn't such a deadweight... He and Senju could be brother and sister again...

Just then an older man came inside... Senju who is this? The man said... Takeomi this is, Y/n... Senju said... Y/n looks at Takeomi... You are a bad brother. You are more like dead-weight... Y/n said... Excuse me... Takeomi said annoyed... You heard me... You are the worst kind of brother... You should have helped Sanzu... But instead, you didn't get him any help... You let him go on hating Senju and you let Senju feel so much guilt when you damn well know, she wants to make it up to Sanzu... Yeah, I admit my brother and I have our fights, and we had a falling out... But we were able to look past it and move on... We were able to be brother and sister again... Because we love each other. You're the worst kind of brother... Senju and Sanzu will be coming with me... Y/n said... Now you wait one minute! They will not be going any... Shut up... Shut up and act your fucking age... You are arguing with a 15-year-old girl. Y/n scoffs. Senju go pack a bag. Y/n said... You too, Sanzu! Y/n yelled.

So you just brought them here? Itona said... Yeah... Y/n said... Love... You adopt so many kids these days that I don't know if I can keep up. Itona teases. Y/n blushes and hits him... The guest rooms are upstairs. Y/n said... Senju and Sanzu nodded and went upstairs... Sanzu... I'm sorry... I know it's not enough but... I... Senju was cut off by Sanzu hugging her... It's okay... And I have gone over it the past months... And Y/n is right... It is all Takeomi's fault... Sanzu said... Senju looks at him teary-eyed... Thank you, Sanzu... Every time I tried to approach or wanted to apologize to you... Takeomi would stop me by guilt-tripping me saying you would never forgive me for being a little brat. Senju said tearful. What? Sanzu said in disbelief. He did what?! Sanzu thought... All this time he was making her feel more guilty over a little toy?! He was guilt-tripping her? What kind of older brother does that?! Sanzu thought. Senju was clinging to him... Why would he do that, Sanzu? Why would Takeomi do that to us? To you? To me? She asked him... I don't know, Senju... But I will find out... Sanzu said kissing her forehead. Unknown to them... Y/n and Itona were spying on them... Itona pulls her away... I'm glad they made up... But that asshole! I swear... Y/n muttered... You'll whip him into shape. Itona smirks... Of course, you'll help me... Y/n giggles softly. Of course, I will... Itona smirks...