Come back to life

Hey, everyone! Happy Monday!  After this chapter, I will do a side story where Y/n meets Senju, and they become friends... Senju will become friends with Y/n... And Senju will confide in Y/n about fixing her relationship with Sanzu... So Y/n helps the brother and sister. Anyways... Let's get into today's episode! Welcome too... Itona Horibe x Chifuyu's twin sister Female Reader! 

No one's POV Y/n and Itona were running... Something is really bad! Really bad! Y/n said... Hina was with them too... Hina I want you to hide! This could be dangerous and the crybaby would kill me if something were to happen to you! Y/n said to her friend. Okay... Hinata said. They kept running until they arrived at a hideout. This must be one of Tenjiku's hideouts. Y/n said... It looks like it... Itona said... Now, Hina... Y/n said... Hina nods and goes to hide. I have a very bad feeling we have a traitor in Toman... So, Itona... I might unless bloodlust... Assassin bloodlust. She said... I understand, Y/n... Itona said... Y/n took a deep breath and kicked the door down... Where the hell did you learn how to do that? Itona said surprised... Y/n giggles... I'll tell you about it later... She said smirking and they ran inside. Y/n saw Takemichi, Koko, and, Inui beat up... Y/n! Takemichi said... Mitchy! Koko! Inui! Are you guys, okay? She asked... Yeah... Besides getting beat up! Koko smirks when joking... Y/n... Mucho said... Y/n looks at him emotionless... Mucho... So you are the traitor of Toman... So I guess my theory wasn't wrong then... Figures a loose cannon like you is a traitor... Y/n said... Why you bitch! A member of Tenjiku said and goes to attack her... Stupid, bitch... Now you will regret calling me that. Y/n said coldly... She never shows her assassin side... That is only in E-Class... But... Y/n had the member that called her a bitch knocked out cold... Anyone else want to attack me?  Y/n asked keeping her emotionless look on her face...  Other members went to attack her, but she had them knocked out in minutes... So this is your gang that you are in, Mucho? They seem pathetic. Y/n said... How dare you! A member said... You slut! He said... That does it... Y/n said and beats the shit out of the member... Your members are weak, Mucho... I wonder how Mikey will take your betrayal... You sicken me... Now you will pay the price... Just as your little members did... Y/n said darkly... She walks over to Mucho... She unties Takemichi, Koko, and, Inui... Get out of here... Y/n said to them... Koko nods grabbing Takemichi, and, Inui... What shall I do with you, Mucho? I could kill you? I could beat you to the death? Oh... My favorite... Torturing you. Pick your choice... Y/n said darkly... What is up with this crazy bitch? A member said waking up... Y/n appears behind that member with a knife in her hand... No... No crazy bitch... Just an assassin in training... Y/n said with bloodlust. a-Assassin?! A member said... If she's an assassin why did Mikey let her join Toman?! Mucho thought afraid... Y/n smirks at Mucho... As if she read his mind... Because Mikey already knew all about it, Mucho... Yes... I'm only supposed to assassin Koro-Sensei... But... Since you're the traitor. No one will miss you... Y/n smiles... She started to beat Mucho up... He couldn't even stop her attacks because he couldn't even see her move. It's like she was moving in thin air! Pity... And here I thought you were strong... How weak you look. Y/n said darkly... She throws Mucho to the ground... He was knocked out... 

HUH!? WHY DIDN'T YOU TAKE ME?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?! Karma yells at Y/n pouting. Karma... If we took you and Nagisa. It would be double the bloodlust. Y/n beat up the members and then dealt with Mucho... Itona said... You made them suffer, right? Karma asked... Why of course, I did Karma... Y/n smirks... Humph... Fine... Karma said... Y/n and Nagisa went into the kitchen to make dinner. Karma... Tomorrow I have a bad feeling... I have something to do... I want you to stay with Y/n all day tomorrow... Itona said... Do you think it is going to be that bad? Karma said confused... Yes... I feel like something will happen to Y/n... Protect her with your life... I'm not asking you... I'm telling you. Itona said... She will kill you hearing you talk like this. Karma said... I don't care... I feel like something will happen to her and Emma tomorrow. I can't explain it... But it just will. Itona said. Okay... Karma said...