The field trip part 3

Y/n's pov I was with the girls when Bitch-sensei came into the room... They started to have girl talk... It was about Bitch-sensei's life... I turned around... My eyes widened... Just like last time... WHAT THE HELL YOU FREAKING PERVERT! I yelled pissed... The girls turn their heads around... WHAT THE HECK, YOU PERVERT! The girls yelled... WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?! Bitch-sensei yelled annoyed... I just wanted to hear some of the stories! He smiles with a pink face... Oh... You lair! I snapped... AFTER HIM! Bitch-sensei yelled... The girls ran after Koro-sensei as I stepped out of the room... I thought we were not going to kill him since this was our last day here... Nagisa said... He was being the same pervert yet again... Nothing new... I sighed... Mikey a word, yeah? I said... Okay... Mikey said... We walk off... Mikey, you need to make a decision soon... Karma has not let it go... He won't stop bugging me about getting him to join Toman... Believe me... He will find a way to get into Toman if it is the last thing he does... I'm his best friend... I know what he will do and plan... He wants to join, Toman, Mikey... I sighed... Give me a little more time and I will tell you if I let him join... Mikey said... You better be quick, Mikey... Karma is getting on my last nerves... I groaned... Give me a couple of days... That's all I ask, N/n... Mikey grins... Fine... A couple of days, Mikey... I am giving you that... I said annoyed... I walk away annoyed... I still don't know how they ended up in my class anyway... They all came to E-Class because they got in trouble... But that's all I know... I felt arms around me... Itona... I sighed... You seem stressed... Itona said... I am... Karma won't let up on me getting him into Toman... I sighed into his neck tired and exhausted... The gang you are in? Itona said... Yes... I moaned... I'm exhausted... I don't want to think about this right now... I moaned... I have a better idea to keep your mind off of it... Itona whispered... Hmm... I'm in... I need a good fuck anyway... I moaned... I wasn't thinking that... But... I don't mind... Itona smirks... Please, Itona... I really need you! I pleased... He chuckles and kisses me... Of course, love... Let's go find an empty room... He whispers... I nodded quickly... We left them to try and kill Koro-sensei... We found an empty room... Itona opens the door and locks it... I felt his arms around me... I let out a sigh as he kisses my neck... Hmm... I moaned softly... He lightly bit into my neck causing me to groan lightly... I felt him... Itona... Are you... Are you drinking my blood like a vampire? I moaned... Meliodas said that he would sometimes do that too... Elizabeth... I know she told me... I moaned... Hmm... I moaned loudly... Quite, love... We don't want the others to hear us... He whispered... He removed his teeth from my neck... I giggled wiping the blood from his lips... You look like a vampire now, Itona... I said teasingly... He smirks before pining me to the bed... He kisses down my stomach causing me to move underneath him... I moaned softly... I felt him take off my clothes... Itona... You little... Shit... I whimpered... Quit now, mate... You know I am the Alpha in our relationship... Or have you forgotten that? He growls lustfully... I whimpered as he played with my swollen clit... I whimpered... He licks my clit... I gasped... Oh my god! I moaned... Itona... I'm sorry... Please I need you! I whined and pouted... Fine... I will give you what you want... He growls... He took off his clothes before thrusting his twitching dick inside me... I moaned and gasped... 

~Lemon~ 

Ah... Itona... Please... I moaned... He growls... You're lucky I want this as bad as you my mate... He growls pounding into me uncontrollably... I squeezed my legs around his waist... He let out a loud growl... Don't make me lose control, Y/n... You know I won't be able to stop once I do... He growls... I whimpered at the thought... He growls as if knowing the thoughts in my mind... His pounding never stopping... Oh, oh, OH GOD! I shrieked... f-Fuck, Y/n... You're fucking tight! Itona growls... Hmm! I moaned... He kept fucking me when biting down on my neck and leaving mating marks... Ah... Itona... I moaned... He lifts my hips up before slamming back inside me... I let out a silent scream... He bit down onto one of my breasts... Oh my god... I moaned... His dick twitching inside me... i-Itona... Go harder... I whimpered... He slams harder inside me... I gasped feeling myself lose myself... Faster, Itona... Faster... I pleased... That is enough, mate... I will give you what you want soon... He let out a hiss... I moaned... My eyes rolled in the back of my head... I leaned down into his neck and bit his neck... He let out a hiss... Soon I found myself drinking some of his blood... I couldn't help myself... His blood tastes so good and it makes me feel stronger... Elizabeth told me that drinking each other's blood makes us stronger, and our eyes will keep our normal eye color... But if we are thirsty... They will turn a color of red... Kinda like the Twilight vampires... I pulled away and licked the wound and purred... I blinked and Itona looked at me before laughing... I blushed... I moaned as he continued thrusting into me... He wiped the blood away on my lips with his finger before kissing me... I moaned and broke the kiss as he kept pounding into me... Itona... I moaned... Yeah? He groaned loudly... I feel strong... Like I could keep this up for hours and hours... I moaned and wrapped my arms around his neck tightly... Me too... I feel stronger than before... After drinking some of your blood... I feel... He groans... Mate, I'm going to cum... He groans... Oh! Me too! I can feel it, Itona! I want to cum baby! I pouted... Then cum, mate... He groans... I moaned loudly cumming over his dick... He cums inside me... Itona... I moaned... I could keep this up all night... He growls... Hmm... I nodded happily... 

~End of lemon~

After hours and hours of sex, we finally stopped... But we were still strong... Itona... What do you think that was about? I asked... What do you mean? He asked... You know about the blood thing... I said... I think we need each other's blood... Kinda like those stupid twilight books you read... He said and I gasped... So we will need each other's blood to live? I asked... It seems like it... Itona said... So it will keep our eyes our normal color... I hummed... And if we don't... Our eyes will turn red from hunger... Itona said... I blushed... You know... This is kinda weird and a turn-on, Itona! I squealed... He smirks... What do you say about round three? He smirks... I squealed excitedly...