The fight begins

Happy Monday, everyone! Before we dive straight into the story... We have a guest! Please welcome... Koro-sensei!

Lily: Hi, Koro-sensei!

Koro-sensei: Hello, Lily!

Lily: So what do you think of the story?

Koro-sensei: Well... I think it is funny... And Itona finally getting a girlfriend... But this story should be about me!

Lily: You pervert! It's about Y/n and Itona! Do you really want me to write a book about you and Y/n? 

Koro-sensei: Why not?!

Lily: WHAT?! YOU MEAN LIKE STUDENT AND TEACHER?! YOU PERVERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Koro-sensei: Wait no! That's not what I meant!

Lily: KARMA! ITONA! CHIFUYU!

Karma: You called?

Itona: What?

Chifuyu: I was with Baji-san... What is so...

Lily: KILL THE PERVERT TEACHER!!!!!!!!!

Itona: WHAT DID YOU DO?!

Karma: NO WONDER Y/N IS PISSED!

Chifuyu: Look what you did! Now Lily's crying!

Lily: f-Freaking p-Pervert w-Wanted m-Me t-To w-Write a-A s-Story between t-Teacher and s-Student! 

Itona: Since Karma is running after that stupid idiot and Lily crying in Chifuyu's arms... I will say what Koro-sensei was supposed to say... Welcome to... Itona Horibe x Chifuyu twin sister Female Reader! 

Y/n's pov I froze... Itona something is wrong! I don't know why! But I got this bad feeling something is about to go down! We need to find, Karma and Nagisa and quickly! I said taking his hand... What do you think it is? He asked... About the fight! I just got this gut feeling, Itona! I said... Then let's go find them! He said... We ran for a while until we found them... Karma! Nagisa! I cried... Y/n? Karma asked... We need to go now! I have a bad feeling! I can't explain it! We just have to go! Now! I said... They nodded... We started to run... But we heard bikes... Chifuyu! Baji! I yelled... It was all of Toman... Yo, Y/n! Baji said... What's going on?! I got a bad feeling in my gut! I said... Moebius attacked Draken! Chifuyu said... I gasped... What are we waiting for?! Let's go! I said... Hop on! Nahoya said... We'll run there! Karma said... Okay... See you guys there! Let's go, Smiley! I said... He speeds off... 

We arrived at the spot... I hopped off of the bike... Karma, Itona, and Nagisa appeared next to me... So this is why I had my bad feeling! You sent Mikey to a different place! Now I'm getting mad you fuckers! You don't fuck with my friends and get away with it! You Moebius scum are going down! I announced... Karma... You are allowed to go all out! I said... Sweet! He smirks... Nagisa rail him in if his bloodlust gets too bad! I said... On it, captain! Nagisa said... Guys... Mikey smiles... So... I heard you Moebius scum had some problems with us! You're going to die! I cracked... Tch... They don't look that strong at all... I only see little puppies! Itona said bored... Hehe... This is going to be fun! I can go all out on these bastards! Karma smirks... Karma... Nagisa warned... What is a girl doing here? Are they stupid to have a girl here? A member of Moebius said... Oi! You got a problem with that, dumbass? I heard Nahoya aka Smiley grinning at the member... Y/n Matsuno! Captain of Division seven, fuckers! I smirked... Karma I take back what I said... You can kill if you want... That little comment from that asshole changes things... So go all out! I said... Got it, cap! Karma said... Nothing like a good fight, eh, bro? I smirked... Chifuyu laughs as he and Baji walks up to us... Toman is here bitches! Baji said tieing his hair back... Let's beat their asses! Karma said... It's raining... I huffed... Fuckers! We will destroy you! Attack them! I shouted... Soon the right begins... 

Hey, bro... Let's do the thing! I yelled...  Yeah! We haven't done that in forever! He said... The thing? Itona asked... I held out my hand and Chifuyu took it... He swings me around before throwing me towards one of the members of Moebius... Hey, fucker! Take this! I laughed and kicked him with my foot... Ugh! You bitch! He growls... All of a sudden... I felt a dark aura... You did not just call... My sister a bitch, did you now? Chifuyu said... His eyes were covered by his bangs... I pray for your next life... Goodbye! I laughed as Chifuyu started beating the shit out of that member... Mikey where's Draken?! I yelled... I have no idea! He yelled back... Nagisa cover me! I yelled at him... On it, Captain! He shouts... I started to run with Nagisa in front of me beating the shit out of the Moebius members... Takemichi! I yelled... Y/n-chan! Draken... Draken's been stabbed! Takemichi said... No... Ken! I gasped knowing how bad Mikey will take this... Draken! I said... It's fine, Y/n... I'm fine! He said... Lair! I thought... Karma... Attack! I said... Hehehe! Karma starts to attack Kiyomasa... This fun! So much fun! Ha ha ha ha ha ha! Karma laughs beating up Kiyomasa... Y/n-chan... How is he your best friend?! He's crazy! Takemichi said... Ah... Well... It's Karma... I shrugged... I don't like the way she said that! Takemichi panics... No, no, Karma! I said... Good... She is stopping him! Takemichi sighs in relief... Did I not teach you anything?! Go for the throat! I said... t-The throat?! Takemichi panics... Ah! Karma goes for the throat... Nagisa join him! Karma is getting slow and sloppy! I said... Understood, Captain! Nagisa goes into the fight... I stabbed a member in his chest for trying to sneak up on me... My-my... Trying to sneak up on Toman's Seventh Captain? How pathetic! I punched him in the jaw... Itona for Pete's sake! Go for the throat! I yelled at him... Yes, ma'am! He shouts... I smiled... Touch our Captain and you die! Itona punches the one that sneaked up on me... 

An hour later

I don't know how long we have been fighting Moebius... But... It looks like we're going to win... Takemichi take Draken to the hospital! I'll deal with this fucker! Hurry! I yelled at him... He nods... Emma, Hina follow him! Help him take Draken to the hospital! We will meet you guys there once this is over! I yelled to them... They nodded and followed Takemichi... Senju! Yuzuha! I gasped... We knew something was wrong once we didn't see you, Emma, and Hina! Senju said beating another Moebius... Yeah! We were looking everywhere for you girls... But we ran into Emma, Hina, Takemichi, and Draken... Emma told us what was going on so we decided to help out! Yuzuha said punching one as well... Y/n behind you! Nagisa yelled... I dodged and bitch-smacked the Moebius... Ara ara... How stupid of you! I laughed and beat him up... 

We arrived at the hospital after beating Moebius... Senju, Yuzuha, Hina, and I hugged Emma... Y/n I'm so scared! What if Draken doesn't survive this? Emma cries... Ken's a fighter, Em... He will survive this... I know it... I said confidently... I was confident that Draken will make it... He is a survivor... I said... Thank you, Y/n! Emma sobs... A doctor walks out... We looked at him... He made it through... The doctor said... Did you hear that, Emma? Draken made it through! He's going to be fine, Emma! I said... She cries happily...  I walked away not knowing Itona followed me... Ken, thank goodness, you are okay... I whispered... 

No one's pov Y/n walks away not knowing Itona follows her... Ken, thank goodness, you are okay... She whispers sliding down against the wall and crying in silence... Takemichi also follows them... Y/n and Mikey-kun... They hid the fact that they are also hurting... Draken is important to them... Takemichi smiles...