Worth the risk

Y/n's pov Thank goodness, Itona was honest with me, unlike Chifuyu

Y/n's pov Thank goodness, Itona was honest with me, unlike Chifuyu... It hurts that my brother pretends that he cares about me when I know the truth... He hates me... I turn around to walk away but, a hand stops me... I was pinned against the tree... Itona what are you... He kissed me roughly... I was shocked... I pulled away... But you said... I whispered still confused... I lied, Y/n... I lied... I do want you... But the man that watches over me... He is dangerous... Itona said... Is that why you have been denying our bond? I muttered looking away frowning... (They will be 16) Mmm... Mmm!! Itona... I moaned softly... He let out a low groan...  Itona... I moaned... You don't know how badly I want to take you against this tree, Y/n... You don't know how badly, I want to fuck you senseless... He growls... Well then, why don't you? I challenged him... Don't tempt me... If you don't, I won't be able to stop... He growls... I felt something poking at my thigh... Itona are you that horny? I giggled... He growls... Do you want me to help you? I asked... I... I don't... I took his hand and led him to the abandoned shed... I opened the door and closed it... Sit... I said pointing at the chair... w-What are you? Do you want my help or not, Itona?  I asked... My hand inching closer to his noticeable boner... He thinks and nods... Yea... It's... Kinda hurting... He muttered... It's okay... I muttered and took off his pants... I also removed his boxers... I placed my hand on his member and rubbed it gently... Arg... Y/n... Itona panted... I gave it a soft squeeze... Ugh! Y/n...  I giggled... I slowly wrapped my lips around his member... Ugh! Itona groans louder... I slowly licked around the tip of his member... Y/n... He let out a slow moan... Smiling I took him deeper... I started to lick harder... UGH! He accidentally shouted... I looked up at him in horror... I'm sorry... I couldn't control myself... He managed to get out... Mmm... I moaned licking long his member... I never gave a blowjob to anyone before... But he tastes so good... Mmm... You taste so good, Itona! I moaned... I took him even deeper... I gave a kitten lick... Y/n don't I'm about to... I kept licking and started to suck... Cum! He groaned before releasing... I swallowed the cum... Was it okay? d-Did I do okay? I asked blushing... You did perfectly...  Now it's my turn... What do you... Itona! I gasped seeing tentacles... i-Itona... You have... You have tentacles... I stammered... I do... He nods... But they won't hurt you, Y/n... Do you trust me? He asked... Without hesitation, I answered... Of course, I do... I replied... Then just relax... I felt my skirt and panties slide down my legs... I felt something wiggle inside me... I gasped feeling one of his tentacles inside me... Itona... I moaned... It was a weird feeling... But at the same time... It felt so good! Itona it feels so... It feels so good! I moaned out... Good... I was aiming for that... He muttered kissing along my jawline... Itona... Please... I whimpered begging... He thrusts the tentacle inside me... You are such a mess, angel... Itona muttered... a-Angel? I stammered out blushing... Ah... Itona... Itona I'm about to... I'm about to cum! I moaned into his ear... He let out an animalistic growl... Itona... I moaned and released over the tentacle... 

It's a weird feeling but I liked it a lot... I blushed...  I felt his hands brush against my hair... I looked up at him... He was holding my face in his hands...  I only pushed you away for your own good... I only said those things to keep you safe... I didn't mean a single word... Itona said... y-You mean... You want me? I asked... I've always wanted you... Even when I was up obsessed with power... I wanted you even then... And I always kept it to myself so Shiro would never find out... Of course, I've always loved you... I only worry that Shiro will use you against me... He isn't a good person... Itona said... Itona... I said stunned and not sure what to say... And another reason why I was so hesitant about our bond... It's because I was abandoned by my birth parents... He said... But, Itona... I would have never abandoned you... I muttered... He's been alone, lost, and in so much pain... I know that know... Itona said... But, Itona why did you call me, angel? I blushed... Because... You became a light in my darkest times... Itona said... Itona... I love you too... I muttered... Good... I'm glad... But for now... We should keep this between us... Itona said... I pulled back from him... I frowned... Why? Are you ashamed of having me as a... I trail off... No... No, I'm not ashamed of having you as my soulmate! God no... I just don't want Shiro to know... Itona said... Well... I guess we can keep this between us for now... Thank you for not breaking my heart, Itona... I whispered... Thank you for accepting me and my flaws... Itona whispered... I snuggled into his chest wrapping my arms around his waist and nuzzled into his chest... He nuzzled his nose into my hair... c-Can we do this again? I muttered against his shirt... I felt him chuckle... Yes... We can do this again... He chuckled... I look up at him... I accept you Itona... I accept your good side and the bad side... I kissed his cheek... You're worth the risk... Itona said... I beamed happily... I miss my brother... He pretends he cares about me... But I know he hates me because I got put in E-Class... I muttered...  That is something you two need to work on... Itona said... I looked at him... I opened the door to the shed... I closed it before taking Itona's hand...  We should go... They are probably wondering where we are... Itona said... But Itona... I pouted looking at him with big doll eyes... Don't give me that look... I won't be able to control my tentacles... He tenses up... Itona what's wrong? I asked... He quickly opened the door and closes it quickly... He locked it... Iton--- He slammed his lips against mine... Moaning softly I returned the kiss... Shh... I can sense Shiro around here... I'm sorry, Y/n... He muttered his hands were riding up my skirt... Keep quiet... Itona ordered... I bit my lip... He pulls down my skirt and panties down... He unleashes one of his tentacles and thrusts it inside me... I held back my moans by bringing him into a long-lasting and lusty kiss... 

Itona's pov I looked around... Then... I sensed him... I tensed up... Itona what's wrong? Y/n asked... I quickly opened the door to the shed and closed it quickly... I locked it... Iton--- I cut Y/n off by kissing her roughly... She moans softly returning the kiss... Shh... I can sense Shiro around here... I'm sorry, Y/n... I muttered riding my hands up her skirt... Keep quiet... I ordered... She bit her lip... I pull her skirt and panties down... I unleash one of my tentacles and thrust it inside her. I saw her look on her face... She was holding back a moan... She brings me into a long-lasting lusty kiss. I had to hold back my own moan... She wraps her legs around my waist... Itona... Itona... Ugh! Itona! She moans in her mind... And that doesn't help the sex drive... I continued thrusting the tentacle deeper inside her... She moans in her mind loudly... Don't stop, Itona... Ugh... ugh! Her thoughts were making it harder for me and I could feel myself lose control... ITONA! She moans loudly in her mind and... Fuck she just came on the tentacle... I thought... Faster, Itona... Go faster, please... She thought in her mind... My tentacle started moving on its own...  I was at my own breaking point... Then all of a sudden... I couldn't sense him anymore... He's gone, Y/n... I breathed... She pants... i-Itona... She breathes hard... I'm sorry, He couldn't see you... It was the only thing I could think of... I said... Don't be sorry... I enjoyed it... She pressed her palm to my cheek softly... I'm serious, Itona... I enjoyed it... She said softly... You make me want to lose control, Y/n sometimes good and sometimes bad... I sighed... She blushes... Cute... What a cutie... I thought... We will definitely do this again... I said... She blushes... 

Y/n's pov  I was now at home... Yeah... See you tomorrow, Baji... I heard my twin brother say... Hold it, Chifuyu... You need to work out your problems with Y/n... I heard Baji say... Does he still care? I surely thought he would be on Chifuyu's side... It does not matter, Baji... She chose that class... I gasped... I felt betrayed... I loved and adored Chifuyu... But this is the first time I heard him so direct... He blames me for being put in E-Class... That's his reason for hating me... It is pretty pathetic... I wish I could follow Itona's advice... 

It was two hours after Baji left... Go away, Chifuyu... I don't want to see you! I yelled... I opened the door... I smacked him across the face... I hate you too! I sneered and slammed my door and locked it... I am so mad... I could spitfire! How could he? I sighed... Itona... I thought...