Y/n and Chifuyu recall their past with Baji

Hey everyone! Happy Wednesday! Before we get into today's chapter... We have no special guests today! So we're just going to get straight into it!

Y/n's pov After we left Kazutora to stay behind with Baji's dead body so he could turn himself in... Chifuyu and I look at each other... We will visit Baji's grave later... We made it back to Toman's hideout... What is going on here? I asked... Itona killed, Kisaki! Mikey said... I see... I said... You see!? You see?! Mikey said... Enough, Mikey... You still have not learned your lesson... And don't think Draken didn't see you talking to Hanma... You are not the leader right now... You are benched remember? It will be up to me and Draken to see if Hanma is trustworthy... Go now! I said... Some members of Toman were saying... He should be fired! He is a killer! He is a murderer! That angry me... Itona saved many lives with Kisaki gone... Hinata is safe! SILENCE! I shouted... But they kept augmenting... Some of them were on Itona's side about killing Kisaki... They have seen how untrustworthy Kisaki was... OI! SHE SAID TO BE QUIET! Draken yelled... Itona Horibe... Is this true? Did you Kill Kisaki Tetta? I asked in leader mode... Yes, ma'am... He said... I see... Itona Horibe... I said... Yes? He said... Well done! You took the evil that was deep inside Toman and most of our members did not know what he was planning to do! Listen up to all of you that think Itona should be kicked out, and fired... And calling him evil names! Itona did what was to be done for Toman! Kisaki wanted to take over Toman! He wanted to use it for his own personal sick twisted ways! He wanted to be a top criminal! Is that what Toman does? I said... ANSWER HER! Draken yelled... NO! They shouted... Tell me now... If you guys knew beforehand all about Kisaki's evil and sick plan... Do you still think Itona deserves to be thrown out of Toman? Do you think he deserves to be fired? Do you think he deserves to be called a killer and murderer? BE TRUTHFUL! I yelled... NO, MA'MA! They shouted... Very well then! Itona Horibe! I said... Itona looks at me... You are now the Captain of the Third Division! I said... There were some protests... DO YOU DISAGREE WITH OUR LEADER'S CHOICE?! Draken yelled... NO! The ones that disagreed with my choice said... Very well then... Draken said... Itona Horibe don't make me regret this! I said... No, ma'am! Itona said... I looked at Draken... This meeting is dismissed! Draken called...

Y/n... What was that about?! Karma asked... Yeah... I don't get it... Nagisa said... I agree with them... Itona said... Boys look at it this way... What better person to take over the Third Division than nobody else but Itona? He killed Kisaki... You still have to tell me what happened between the two of you later... I said... Y/n... What about... Shh, Itona... I believe you can do this... I won't make you the new Third Division captain if I didn't think you weren't able to do it... You have your skills as an assassin... Use those and train your vice-captain and members... I believe in you, my dear Itona... Karma and Nagisa will stay under me... But... Karma is going to be taking your title of Nagisa's understudy... I said... You really had though this through, huh? Karma asked... Yeah... I did... I said.

Itona, you really said all that for me? I said shocked. Of course, baby. I love you. I hated the way he was talking about you. I did torture him for a while. I just... I just hated the way he was talking about you! Itona said... I hugged him... My hero... I teased and he blushes... I pull away and kissed his cheek... I love you, Itona... And I really love it when you defend me against people like Kisaki... It makes me love you even more, baby! I kissed him... I love you too, Y/n... He kisses me back... Chifuyu and I are going to Baji's grave later... I said... Do you want me to come with you guys? He asked... No... I mean It's sweet if you to suggest it... But... This is something we have to do on our own... I love you, Itona... I kissed his cheek... I love you too, Y/n... He said... Wait up for me? I asked... Don't I always? He smirks and I giggled and kissed him on the lips... 

I meet up with my brother... We arrived at Baji's grave... Hey, Baji... I bet your giving Shinichiro hell up there... How dare you leave me here with this dork! I said mockingly... Y/N! Chifuyu hit me... Ouch! You see Baji! This fool is hitting me now because you're gone! How could you leave me with this mess! I said jokingly... Y/n Matsuno! Chifuyu yelled at me... I pouted... Hey, Baji... We got some news that you would like to hear before bad news... I said... Itona killed Kisaki, Baji-san... Kisaki is dead! Isn't that great? Chifuyu said cheerfully... My dear brother was one of the ones that were on Itona's side when Itona killed Kisaki... He even backed me up when I promote Itona to be the third Captain... I bet you are happy about that, huh, Baji? Well... If Itona didn't kill him... I was going to kill him with my bare hands... I know my brother would have helped me... I grinned... Hell yeah, I would have! Chifuyu said... I'm still angry at you for killing yourself... But I know you only did that so Mikey could forgive Kazutora... Well, you don't have to worry about Kazutora... Because I told him that he would be welcomed back into Toman once he is released from jail... It's what you would have wanted... So... I better not get myself into a lot of shit because of you, Baji! I said giggling... Don't worry, Baji-san... We will avenge you... Chifuyu promises... We said that was the good news... I know you aren't going to like the bad news, Baji... Baji, Mikey is still making more mistakes... Draken saw him talking to Hanma... Hanma is now in Toman because Mikey was an idiot... No one, will trust Hanma... It is going to be just like Kisaki... I sighed... Takemichi has been acting very weird lately... One minute he is acting like he is mature and the next minute he is acting like a... Ass... I finished for Chifuyu... Hey... Remember how the three of us meet? I said... Yeah... We found Baji-san being bullied so we defended him... Chifuyu laughs... Then he takes off his glasses like a badass... I have to say it was hot when he did that! I admit it fangirled over it... I laughed... Chifuyu laughed at that... Baji and I had good laughs over that... I said fondly at the memories... We're going to miss you like crazy, Baji... I said... Don't worry, Baji-san... We will protect Toman... Chifuyu said... Yeah... We will do what you want... We will keep Toman safe... I said... Baji... You stupid idiot... I let the tears fall... This is what he wanted, sis... Even if we don't like it... Chifuyu said crying... I hugged him... I love you, brother... I said... I love you too, sister... Chifuyu said... We just stayed in our embrace by Baji's grave... 

I walked inside... I'm home... I whispered... I felt arms wrap around me... I nuzzled into his neck... I quietly sobbed into his neck... The whole time Chifuyu and I were at Baji's grave... I held back my tears for Chifuyu's sake... He rocks me softly as I kept crying into his neck... He picks me up... He carries me upstairs to our room...