Run out of patience

Hey, everyone! Happy Monday! I'm glad you are enjoying this series! I have something to say about this series. This will be an on-hold series. Let me explain why. I am only going to use the list of the episodes of the Tokyo Revengers seasons. But unless I have the manga of the arc. I will use the books to help me. Which I probably won't get until Christmas and birthdays. Anyways. Let's get into today's episode! Welcome too... Itona Horibe x Chifuyu twins sister Female Reader!

Y/n's POV I have a bad feeling something happened in the future again... I don't know why... But I always die... Lately, I have been having a bad feeling something will happen not only to me... But also to Emma... Then again... I always overreact. That is what Karma says. Ah... Karma... We're still in E-Class but... He knows something is wrong... It's not like I can tell him that Takemichi is a time leaper from the future. My love... What's wrong? Itona asked... I looked at him and sighed... Nothing, Itona... I said... You're lying to me, love... I will ask again... What's wrong? He asked. I pouted... How can you tell if something is wrong? I whined. I can just tell love... Now what is it? He asked... I realized in his arms... Well. I think that something bad will happen to me and Emma... I have a bad feeling... I feel like Hanma and Okuda are targeting me and Emma. I confessed... Itona held me against his chest... You and Emma will be kept safe... He said... But Itona what if it is out of your hands? What if you can't protect me? I said worried. Y/n... I promise you will be protected at all coasts... I promise... Itona said... But... I said... No, buts. He said kissing me... I sighed... I love you... I said... And I love you... I promise... You will be safe... Itona said... Why can't I believe those words? I thought to myself. Why do I still have this feeling that Emma and I will die? I thought.

No one's POV Takemichi came back to the past... He could still feel Y/n in his arms... He could still smell the sweet scent of Y/n's perfume... He could still see future Chifuyu crying at the loss of his sister yet again... Takemichi was running to god knows where. GODDAMMIT! WHY CAN'T I SAVE Y/N?!?!?!?!!??!!?!?!??!?!!?!?!??! WHY CAN'T I HAVE HINATA!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Takemichi yells. He kicks a can in anger... It started to rain... Of course... It always rains when I come back to the past. Takemichi said bitterly... Takemichi? A voice said... He turns around to see Chifuyu... Chifuyu... He said bitterly... Are you future Takemichi? Chifuyu asked... Yup! Takemichi said with an emotionless look on his face. Takemichi? Chifuyu asked... Why? Why can't I save them, Chifuyu!? Why can't I save Hinata and Y/n?! Takemichi said... Chifuyu gasps. Y/n dies again? Chifuyu asked... Yeah... But this time... Izana and Kakucho showed up and they were going to shoot me and Naoto... But Y/n being Y/n... She jumped in front of us and took the hit. It was like Mikey all over again, Chifuyu. Y/n died in my arms!!!!!! She died in my arms!!!!! Takemichi said... Chifuyu clenched his fists. Why is it always my sister who ends up dying? Why is it Y/n that always ends up dying? Chifuyu thought to himself. If his sister died... Then he knew that something bad will happen... Poor, Takemichi... Chifuyu thought... I got to go... I'll see you later, Chifuyu... Takemichi walks away... Takemichi... Chifuyu whispered...

Takemichi went to Hinata's house... But he was out of his mind... Y/n died... She died in his arms... His friend... His friend who always believed in him and never gave up on him... Y/n always believed in Takemichi's time travel power and believes he can do what he needs to. The door opens... Takemichi? Hinata asked... Takemichi thinks that Hinata was Naoto and reveals his time-traveling powers to her... About her death and Y/n's death. Hinata's eyes widened at the confession... It's no wonder he is so different. He comes from the future! His time-traveling power is something else out of this world! Wait what did I just hear... Not only I die but Y/n as well!? Oh my god! Poor Takemichi he must have been so long! Well, not anymore! Hinata thought. Then he continued to say that future Y/n died in his arms the same way Future Mikey did... Hinata gasps... She hugs Takemichi tightly... It's okay, Takemichi! It's going to be okay! Hinata said soothingly... Takemichi blinked... Then realized he told Hinata all of it... Hinata... He said... It's okay, Takemichi... It's okay... I now get it! I now get why you broke up with me before! It was to protect me! I get it now! Hinata said... But I fail every time, Hinata. Y/n in the future. She died in my arms... Takemichi said. It's okay, Takemichi... Hinata said... Takemichi looks at her... You can do it, Takemichi! I know you can... Hinata said... Takemichi nods... 

Regaining his resolve, Takemichi continues to right wrongs from the past, but Mucho (Yasuyuki Muto) and Haruchiyo Sanzu, the captain and co-captain of the fourth division who are tasked with punishing traitors, arrive to capture him. The two take him to a warehouse, where Inui and Koko are also held captive. 

Y/n and Itona were taking a walk when they ran into Hinata... Y/n! Hinata said. Hinata. Y/n said... I know, Y/n... I know everything that Takemichi has been doing... Hinata said. h-How? Y/n said shocked... He thought I was Naoto. Hinata said and explained what has happened in the future... Ah... So I jumped in front of Takemichi and Naoto in the future to take the hit for them... Sounds like something I would do for my friends. Y/n said... You're taking this calmly... This is something not be be calm about, Y/n! Itona said looking at her in anger... Itona, darling... You need to understand how hard this is for me... Do you think I am calm on the inside? No, I'm not... I'm pissed off about how I die every time in the future... But you also got to understand how stressful this is for Takemichi... He's the one with the power to go back to the future and past. I worry about his mental state of mind... That kid has been through so much... Yes, I die every time... But he always sees his friends die! Every timeline... All of us are dead. Us... His friends! If I could I would take away his pain and mental state of mind... That boy has gone through things no one should go through alone! It's why Chifuyu and I agreed to work with him... We didn't want to see him suffer alone anymore! Y/n confesses. Y/n... Hinata said shocked... It's true, Hinata... Everything is true... Y/n said... Hinata looks at Y/n... Where's Takemichi? Y/n asked... He left to go home... Hinata said... Y/n felt a shiver go down her back... Itona make sure Hinata gets home safely! I'm counting on you! Y/n said... Whoa wait a minute, Y/n... Where the hell are you going now?! Itona asked... Don't worry... I called for backup! Y/n said smiling... Karma and Nagisa appeared... She called us an hour ago... Nagisa said... Take Hinata home and meet back up with us later! Y/n said... Got it! Itona said... He and Hinata left... Let's go, guys... I have a bad feeling! Y/n said and the three of them ran off...