Y/n does not trust Kisaki

Hey everyone, happy Monday! Before we get into today's chapter. We have a speical guest. Nagisa!

Nagisa: Thank you for having me, Lily.

Lily:😊

Nagisa: 😳

Lily: Anyway Nagisa. What do you think about the story so far?

Nagisa: I think it's pretty great. But you know Karma won't give up until he is your vice-captain.

Lily: Well it sucks for him!

Nagisa: I guess so...

Lily: Nagisa... Can you please be so kind?

Nagisa: Of course! Welcome too... Itona Horibe x Chifuyu's twin sister Female Reader!

No one's pov Time and time again... Kisaki has proved himself to be not trustworthy... I still don't trust you little shit! And don't think I don't know about your plans wanting to take over Toman and turning into a crime gang! You want to take over the second in command! But little ugly bastard... You will die before even trying... Draken! He is kicked out of the third Division! Y/n called over to him... Draken and Y/n take turns being the leader of Toman... They don't make it easy for Kisaki... He can't manipulate them so easily... That's right, dumbass... You won't be able to manipulate us so easily... What? Scared that you were easy to figure out? Well, guess what? No one will trust you... No one likes you... You are a freak that will never get a girl who already has someone else... That girl you want so badly... Will never love you... Oh, look... Here she is... Hina hi! Y/n smiles... Kisaki... Hina said in disgust... Y/n told me everything that you are planning to do... You damn bitch! I will kill you! Kisaki growls and lunges at Y/n... Big mistake for you, dumbass! Y/n laughs gleefully... Itona grabs his arm painfully... What did I tell you?! How dare you try to hit my wife! I warned you, idiot! Now you suffer the consequences! Itona snarled at him... She is just some bitch! Kisaki said... Idiot! You fucking idiot! You have the nerve to say that in front of an assassin? How stupid can you be! Actually too Assassins... I'm a training -in assassin... Please... There is no such thing as an assassin... Kisaki said... Y/n and Itona got out their guns and pointed them at Kisaki... Oh yeah... What do you call these? Toys? I suggest you shut your mouth... You are already on thin ice as is, Kisaki... If you piss me off even more... I will let Itona kill you... He will not hesitate to kill you... Y/n said... Touch her or even threaten her life... I will kill you... It's not a threat... It's a promise... Don't fuck with my Y/n or I will destroy you! Itona snarls... Y/n smiles... Itona has always been protective of her... She doesn't mind being called his wife... It's become a habit for him to call her as such... Why do you want her?! She's a bitc... Y/n kicks Kisaki to the ground... His glasses broke... You are on thin ice here, little boy... You may act tough... But you aren't strong at all... You used people... You are benched... You are hereby benched from any gang fights in Toman... If I find out you are involved in a Toman fight... It will be your life on the line... You will die... Do I make myself clear little boy? She said... Kisaki glares... Y/n put the gun to his head... I will shoot your brains out little boy... So it would be wise for you to listen to your master... You're my bitch now... You will do what I say or I will kill you... It is simple as that... You will follow every order I give you or you will give up your life... You really don't have a say... You're going to be my bitch either way... Y/n said smiling evilly... Kisaki for once looked afraid...