Completing the soulmate bond

Y/n's pov It was a week after what happened... I also found out that Itona lives alone... It was a lot of arguing and persuading with my mom and Chifuyu... But I moved in with Itona in his apartment so he won't be lonely... Our bond has grown even more since... We're even more sex drive... Speaking of which... I felt his hands roaming my body... Itona... I moaned wrapping my legs around his waist... Ugh... He runs his tongue against my neck kissing and sucking it... Also licking it... I moaned softly... He then bit my neck causing me to moan louder... It's just us living here... Moan louder... He ordered when squeezing my ass... Itona stop teasing me... I moaned into his ear... You should have though of that before, this morning trying to seduce a trained and skilled assassin... Though I did enjoy it... Itona biting my neck harder... i-Itona... I'm going to... I'm going to cum! I moaned... Not so fast... He said before shoving three fingers inside my soaking clit... It was sore, sensitive, and red from his lip abuse... I moaned... Ah, Itona... His thrusts got harder and harder... Itona... I... I look over at the time and gasped... We have school!  I yelped pushing Itona off of me and rushing to get dressed... Seriously? Itona growls... Sorry... But we really need to go... I said... He sighs... Fine whatever... He muttered and got dressed... 

We were walking to school... Itona... I said... Hmm? He asked... I want to... I want to complete our bond... I blushed... Wait... Are you serious? He asked... I have been thinking about it... And... I really want it... I blushed... Y/n... Don't just say that for my sake... I can wait in case you aren't ready... Itona said... But I really do want it, Itona! I pouted... Tell me in three days okay? He said gently... Three days? I asked confused... So you have some more time to think it over... Itona said... Fine... I muttered... I will think it over three more days and give you an answer soon... I kissed his cheek... 

And he said three days to think it over? Okuda asked... Yeah... He said to think it over for three days... But I know what I want! It took me being kidnapped by Shiro... I confessed... Well, girl... I think that is something you and Itona should talk about... Tell him how you truly and deeply feel... Rio said... I sighed... I guess so... I said...

It's been three days and I finally decided to talk with Itona... He was with... Terasaka... Itona... I need to talk to you about something... In private... I said looking at Terasaka... Terasaka walks away... What did you need to talk about? Itona asked... Itona... I want to complete the bond... Don't deny me anymore! I begged... I wrapped my arms around his neck tightly... Please, Itona... I need you... I pleaded... Are you sure, Y/n? It will... Itona! I swear if you... If you keep rejecting me... I will leave you and never come back! I yelled rejected... I removed my arms from his neck... I felt tears welling in my eyes... You make me feel like your rejecting me, Itona... I don't know what part of that I want to be with you don't you understand... You make me feel rejected, Itona... You don't know how much that hurts a girl's feelings... I turn to walk away... I guess the girls were wrong... You are so thick-headed! I sniffed... I'm human too, Itona! I ran away sniffing... 

I didn't arrive home until nighttime... It was dark... I sighed walking inside the apartment... I closed the door... I felt a kiss to my shoulder... I'm sorry, Y/n... It wasn't my intention to make you feel like I was rejecting you... I sighed and turned around... But you did, Itona... You did make me feel that way... I wanted you for the longest time... I wanted to be with you so badly... I love you deeply, Itona... But you really hurt me... I frowned... If you really are ready... Then... Itona... I said looking into his amber eyes... His eyes held lust in them... Itona... Please make love to me... I muttered...  

No one's pov Y/n was picked up in Itona's arms... She pressed her lips against his in a passionate kiss. Itona... She moaned... She closes her eyes as Itona walks to the bedroom...

Y/n locks her arms tightly around his neck... He walked into the room... She was placed on the bed and she grabs him by the collar of his shirt... It was a greedy and needy kiss... Lift your arms... Itona ordered... Y/n raised her arms and he lifts her shirt off... He attacks her neck greedy... She moans loudly... Itona... She tugs on his shirt... He removed his shirt still kissing her... Her hands rested on his chest... Itona... She moans... He bit into her neck... a-Ah Itona! She shrieked in surprise... Mine... Itona whispered... She shudders in delight... He hikes his hands up her ass... He gave it a light squeeze causing her to moan even louder... Itona... She whined... So needy... He muttered taking off her skirt... He pulls down her panties... He shoves a finger inside her... Ah... i-Itona I'm going to... Her body jerks at the sudden wave of pleasure... He shoved two more fingers inside her... AH!!!!! She moans louder... That's it... Make sure everyone knows you're mine... He muttered... Ah!! Itona I'm going to... CUM! She moans cumming over his fingers... 

~Lemon~ 

He removed his pants and boxers... He angles himself at her entrance... Itona... Don't hold back... I want this... She said... He pushes inside her... AHHHH!!!! Itona too hard! Too hard! She whimpered tears at her eyelashes... I'm sorry, angel... He stops moving... She sighs at his caring nature... Hmm... i-Itona... Y/n moaned... Do you want me to move, love? He asked... Hmm... She nods...  He starts to move again causing Y/n to hold back her pain this time... Soon enough the pain was replaced with pleasure... Itona... a-Ah... Ugh! She moans loudly... Go harder, Itona! She moans... Itona let out a low growl and thrusts harder inside her... Y/n wraps her legs tightly around his waist... Baby... Go faster... She breathes... He started to pound in and out of her hard and fast making her moans louder and louder... i-Itona... I'm going to cum! She screamed... Cum love... Cum for me... Itona whispered kissing her neck... Ugh, Itona!!!!!!!!!!!!! She moans cumming over all his dick... Itona! Y/n said... She felt him coming... Being quick he pulls out of her and cums over the bed... They aren't ready for children... They are 16 after all... Love... Ride me... He whispered... Eh!? She blushes... She slowly lowers herself down on his dick... She felt how big and thick he was... i-Itona... Oh god... She muttered... She felt his hands down on her hips... Bounce, love... Itona said... Y/n moans bouncing on his dick... f-Fuck... Keep doing it like that, love... Itona moaned... Hmm!!! Y/n pants and kept bouncing on his dick... Ugh... Love I'm going to cum again! Itona groans... f-Fill me with your cum, Itona! Y/n moaned... Itona's dick twitched inside her at her words... Ugh... Y/n! Itona groaned before releasing inside her... Y/n moans feeling hot ropes of cum filling her up... Ugh! Itona!!!! Mixing her own cum with his... 

~End of lemon~

Y/n collapsed on top of Itona exhausted... Hmm... She nuzzles into his neck... I can't believe you told me to do that! Itona said... Y/n smiles sheepishly... Maybe I just wanted you to fill me up full... She said smiling... But it was very nice for our first time... I enjoyed it very much, Itona... I love you... She muttered... I love you too, angel... Itona said... Goodnight... She muttered... Goodnight, angel... They fell asleep in each other's arms... And with Itona still buried deep in Y/n's pussy...