The Field trip part 2

Y/n's pov We finally arrived at the place... And we had the same hotel as last time... This is the same hotel as last time... I muttered... I then started to plan ways to kill Koro-sensei tomorrow... I guess I was too deep into thought because I felt a kiss on my neck... I snapped out of my plan... What? I asked... Y/n... Itona said... NO! I said... I swear he is more obsessed with sex than me! Come on... Everyone's asleep... Itona whispered... I said no, Itona! We need to plan for tomorrow!  I said... Fine... He said... I giggled... I love you, Itona... I said softly... I love you too, Y/n... Itona said... I pecked his lips... Let's go to sleep... Tomorrow will be a long day... I said... Agreed... Itona said... I snuggled into his chest and fell asleep...

The next morning

I was paired with Itona, Chifuyu, Baji, Karma, Nagisa, and the rest of Toman... Hmm... I muttered going over the plan... Do we really have to kill him? I mean... I know we kill for each other being in Toman... But this seems a little too much to me... Chifuyu said... I tisked annoyed by Chifuyu's complaints and whines about killing Koro-sensei... I have to remember he hasn't been in E-Class for long... But... Chifuyu I know this is only your first week in E-Class, brother... But you need to understand the meaning of E-Class... We don't have a choice but to kill him... If we don't, he will blow up the whole earth... Think of this like a gang fight but with weapons this time around... I said... We walk down a dead-end... But... My eyes widened... Itona... I whispered gripping his hand tightly... This is the spot... I whimpered... This is the spot where me and the girls were kidnapped... I whispered... It still frightened me to this day... Being in this spot brings back those horrible memories... If Karma and the other boys didn't show up at that time... I would have really been raped... And that was scary for me... I only told Emma and Hina... I begged them not to tell Takemichi and Mikey... And the others... They agreed but said I would have to tell the other boys soon... Even to this day, Chifuyu doesn't know... I know he regrets the way he treated me at first... I'm slowly starting to forgive my twin... But it's a work in progress... Itona even got me into therapy... He goes with me every two weeks a day... He's been so supportive and protective of me... He's really a girl's dream of a relationship... And that boy is all mine... You're safe... Itona muttered... I smiled lightly... Ugh... Chifuyu muttered... I whip my head around and glared at him. Then I smirked... Ooh, Chifuyu... If only you would get a girlfriend... But no girl wants a gangster... I said mockingly... Why you! Chifuyu fumed... I laughed mockingly... But then I heard it... I locked eyes with Nagisa and Karma... They were afraid and furious... Boys... Keep Hina and Emma safe! I said... What's going on, Y/n? Baji asked... I felt my anger rising... Let's just say that it will be a blast from my past... I growled... Easy, Y/n... Elizabeth said... And there they were... And so was he... I felt all my senses go red... What are you doing here? I said darkly... All my senses were gone and all I wanted to do was... Beat this asshole to a pump... Y/n who are these guys? Mikey asked... These were those high school punks that kidnapped me and my friends during our first Field trip... I growled... What's a weak little girl like you going to do to m- I growled and kicked him in the head...

No one's pov What's a weak little girl like you going to do to m- The one that nearly raped Y/n got kicked in the head by Y/n... Yeah! Uppercut strike! She's still got it! Baji smirked... Karma smirks since he and Nagisa saw the uppercut strike their first time here... Y/n runs her fingernails long the rapist's face drawing a little blood... Now then... What shall I do with you? Should I start with your arms? Or should I go with your legs? Hmm... So many things to choose from... Whatever shall I do? Y/n draws pretending to think... You think you punks are so funny, yeah? Y/n said smiling sweetly... Well... What you don't know is... That you are in the presence of the Toman Gang... The what? Itona whispered... Toman Gang is... Very strong gang... They are powerful... Nagisa said... Yep... Y/n is under the fourth and sixth division! Karma said... And you have been begging Y/n to see to get you into Toman... Nagisa said... She said she think about it! Karma smirks... More like you threatening her to get you into the gang... I have no idea why you two are even best friends... Nagisa said... We're pretty alike... Karma said... Karma! Y/n said... If you excuse me! Karma smirks and walks over... Yes? He grins... Take care of the trash!  Y/n was talking about the other gang members... He smirks... As for you... Y/n said smiling evilly... I think you have not realized the pain and mark you left on me... 

After that was overwith... The punks were knocked out thanks to Karma and so was the leader thanks to Y/n beating the shit out of him... She went back to Itona... Being here in this spot brings the worst out in me, Itona... I want to leave... She whimpers... Itona nods... 

They were unable to get Koro-sensei... Not surprising... We weren't even able to get him the first time around... Stupid pervert octopus... Y/n muttered annoyed... Why? What happened the first time? Mikey asked... Y/n, Emma, Hina, and the others that know froze... Takemichi looks nervous... Partner... Do you know something? Chifuyu asked noticing how nervous Takemichi is... w-What me nervous? Ha ha ha ha... He laughs nervously... Really, partner? You're sweating nervously... Chifuyu said... Y/n it's time you tell the boys! Emma whispers... Emma is right, Y/n... It will be fine... We are here for you... Hina said holding her hand softly... It will be fine, love... Itona whispered kissing her head... Chifuyu... What I have to tell you is very hard on me... So you need to stay calm or I will have Baji drag you away by your ear... It is that bad... Y/n said... She held Hina and Itona's hands... The first time we came here to kill Koro-sensei... It was... Well... The dead-end we were at... And those punks you saw earlier... Well... Their leader... Fuck! This is so fucking hard! Y/n curses... Chifuyu eye's widened... You never curse... It was really that bad? Chifuyu asked... Chifuyu... I was nearly raped the last time I was here... Y/n whispered... What? Chifuyu asked... Y/n took a deep breath... Itona stroked her hair soothingly... I was nearly raped before... She whispered... But this time he heard it... WHAT?! Chifuyu yelled... Y/n cringes back into Itona's chest... This is one of the reasons why she was putting off telling Chifuyu... She knew he would react this way... I knew he would react this way, Itona... This is why I put off telling him! She whispers to him... That's not the only reason and you know it, love... Itona whispers back... Sometimes Itona knows Y/n better than herself... This is why I didn't tell you... You would freak out and act like this... Y/n said... Humph... Chifuyu pouts... Why? Why do I have a child for a brother? She whispered... Itona wraps his arm around her... Let's get some sleep... He muttered... Y/n looks at him and sighed... You pervert... But you're my pervert... She whispered...