A bad hunch

Hey, everyone! Today's chapter will be a tear-jerker... I have not seen the anime yet, so I'm just making this up as I go... Anyways... Let's get into today's episode! Welcome too... Itona Horibe x Chifuyu's twin sister Female Reader! 

Y/n's pov I know my gut feeling has gotten worse... I can't help it... But this feeling isn't going away... It's like something bad was going to happen, and it can't be changed... Love? I turn around to see Itona... What's wrong? You've been very quiet... Itona said... I'm just afraid something bad will happen... And it won't be able to be changed... Like something will happen to me and Emma... I could be going crazy... But still. I'm worried... I can't help it... I just have this bad hunch, Itona... It's stupid I know... But... I was cut off... It's not stupid, love... Whenever you get your bad feeling it's right. Just then my phone went off... I looked at it... It's a text from Karma... There's a Toman meeting. I said. Then let's go... I said... Sakura was with my mom... She adores her... We walked out of the house... We also locked the door... We held hands and walked to the meeting place. 

Karma... Nagisa... I said as Itona and I walked over to them... What's going on? I asked... I don't know... All we know is that we were told to get to the meeting place... Nagisa said. Koro-sensei was there also wearing his gang outfit. Koro-sensei do you know? Y/n asks her teacher... No... I don't even know, Y/n... Koro-sensei said. I saw Takemichi and my brother... Mikey and Draken were there as well... There is a new gang and it is targeting the division captains. Mikey said... I raised my hand... Yes, Y/n? Mikey asked... What kind of gang? Is it a new one? I asked... Yes... Mitsuya and Smiley severely injured and hospitalized. Mikey said... I gasped... Oh my god... Poor, Mitsuya, and, Nahoya. I thought to myself. I saw Inui silent. Inui do you have any idea about this gang? I asked looking at him... No idea... Inui said... This has me worried... I thought... That's not all... There is more to the story... Mikey said... More to the story? Some said confused... I shared a look with Karma, Nagisa, Itona, and Koro-sensei... This doesn't sound good... I whispered... No... It really doesn't sound good. This sounds bad... Karma muttered... Inui has some input on what will happen... Mikey said... Inui walks up... I believe that on February 22 is when Tenjiku may be planning is an attack... And it is on the Black Dragon's 11th anniversary. Inui said... What?! Some of the Toman members said... Well there's no doubt in my mind what we were going to do, huh, Mikey? We're going to fight them, aren't we? I said smirking... Always the smart one, you are Y/nchin... Mikey grins. It's an talent I shrugged my shoulders... Anything is a talent with you... Chifuyu snorts... Shut it, manga freak! I threatened. Hey! Chifuyu said... I laughed... I smiled thinking that everything will turn out okay in the end... But what I don't know is... That in a couple of days Emma and I will die a horrible death that will cause half of Toman to give up...  But Takemichi won't give up on the fight... He is too stubborn to give up a fight... 

No one's pov A couple of days later Y/n, Karma, and Chifuyu meet up with Mikey, Takemichi, Emma, and Inui... Y/n and Emma were talking about things... Where's Itona? He's normally with you. Emma said... I spent most of the morning with Sakura, so Itona has the afternoon with her... We're trying to spend as much time as we can with her... And... Chifuyu is the only one that knows this... But... I'm pregnant, Emma... Y/n whispered... No way! That's awesome! Emma said smiling... Y/n laughs and wrapped her arms around Emma's waist... You and Hina will be my Maid of honors? Y/n asked...  Of course! Emma said smiling... Do you know why Mikey told Takemichi to watch me today? Emma asked... Yeah... It's the same with Karma... There's this new gang called the Tenjiku. They went after Nahoya and Mitsuya yesterday. Y/n said... Y/n looks over at Shinichiro's grave... Hey, Emma... Who's that guy over there by Shin's grave? Y/n asked... Emma looked over... Oh that's my other brother Izana Kurokawa. Emma said... Let me guess... You told Mikey but he forgot... Y/n rolls her eyes... Of course... He is Mikey after all... Emma scoffs... Takemichi called Karma and Nagisa last night and told them that he had a bad feeling something would happen to Y/n and Emma today... So when Takemichi was watching Emma on Mikey's orders... Karma was watching Y/n on Chifuyu's orders... Mikey decided to confront Izana... Chifuyu was just standing at the gates... Hey, you guys thirst or something? I'll get us some drinks... Emma suggests. I'll come with you... I know what Karma would want... Y/n said following Emma... Thanks... Takemichi said... Y/n and Emma cross the street to go to the vending machine to get the drinks...  What's up with you? Karma asked Takemichi... I'm just wondering why Emma is never in the future and why Y/n always dies... Takemichi said... Karma nods... Wait... Do you hear something? Karma said... It sounds like a... Like a motorcycle! Takemichi said... Y/n and Emma were walking back with a lot of drinks... Okay... We got a lot of drinks... And knowing how you are, Karma... I got your two favorite drinks! Y/n said in a teasing voice... The two girls were unknown to a motorcycle speeding their way... Just then Y/n and Emma felt a very sharp pain in their heads. Something or someone hit them... Y/n and Emma fell to the ground with blood dripping down their heads... The person that was on the back of the driver... Okuda sneers at Y/n... That's what you get you bitch... For kicking me and Hanma out of Toman... Okuda sneers... But Y/n heard her... Oh, you fucking slut... You will fucking die... You will feel death, you stupid bitch... You couldn't leave things alone, didn't you whore. Y/n with all strength she had left spat at Okuda.  Okuda looked horrified and scared... You better be scared, whore... Someone will kill you... Y/n said... Hanma drives off... Y/n! Emma! Takemichi and Karma yelled... Takemichi grabbed Emma...He held her in his arms... Karma followed Takemichi's role... k-Karma... Y/n coughs... Her head was killing her... Don't talk, Y/n... We'll get you and Emma to the hospital in no time... Karma said trying to keep his emotions in check... Y/n chuckles weakly... You know we won't make it, Karma... I can feel it in my soul... I can see... I can see Shin and Baji... Man... Baji is going to kill me after I tell him what happened... Y/n laughs weakly... Karma... Take care of Itona for me... You know how he was because he accepted our mating bond... You will have to remind him that Sakura will need his father... If anyone can make him realize that. It's you... You know... I'm glad I got in trouble that day... It led me to E-Class and meeting my best friend. I'm sorry I won't be there for yours and Nagisa's wedding... I was really looking forward to being your Maid of Honor. She said jokingly. Idiot. Karma said with tears welling in his eyes. Takemichi? Karma... Takemichi and Karma heard Chifuyu and Mikey... They stood up... Chifuyu's eye's widened in shock and horror. Karma put her on my back... Chifuyu said... Karma placed Y/n on Chifuyu's back... Takemichi did the same with Emma... Don't worry, Y/n... I'll get you to the hospital in no time. Chifuyu said walking... Fuyu... Y/n said weakly... You know... I had this dream... That you would someday marry Itona after I got over it... You would wear Mom's wedding dress... You would look so beautiful... I would walk you down the aisle... Chifuyu was saying... 

~Chifuyu's dream~

CHIFUYU GET OUT OF MY KITCHEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! An older Y/n throws a towel at him... An older Draken, older Emma, Older Takemichi, Older Hinata, Older Mitsuya, Older Karma, Older Nagisa, and Older Mikey heard that... An older Chifuyu bursts into the living room... An older Itona looked at Chifuyu... I thought you learned your lesson the last time you pissed off my wife? Itona asked... CHIFUYU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! An older Y/n came out of the kitchen holding a pan... Oh, Chifuyu's in trouble again... Takemichi laughs... Partner! How could you!? Chifuyu said to him in disbelief. It's your own fault partner. Takemichi said smirking. WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING, CHIFUYU?!?!?!?!! GET BACK HERE SO I CAN KICK YOUR ASS!!!!!!!!! Y/n chases her brother around the living room with a pan in her hand. Emma and Hinata laughed... What a beautiful day... Draken laughs... 

~End of Chifuyu's dream~

We're almost there, Y/n... Chifuyu said... Tell Itona... Tell Itona I love him... Y/n said weakly losing her strength... What? You tell him yourself, silly... Chifuyu said... Y/n closes her eyes... I love you, Chifuyu... Y/n said before taking her final breath and her arms and legs go limp. Y/n? Y/n? Y/n? Y/n? Chifuyu said... 

Y/n's and Emma's spirit goes out of their bodies... We died so young. Y/n said sadly... Yes... We did... Emma said sadly... They turn around to see... Shinchiro and Baji... Big brother! Emma runs into Shin's arms... Hey, Baji... Y/n said... You, idiot! He yelled and hit her head. I'm sorry... She said... I know... He wrapped his arms around her... I've missed you... Y/n said... I've missed you too... Baji said... I'm worried about, Chifuyu Baji... You know Mikey has those dark impulses... You don't think Chifuyu could get them after my death? Do you? Y/n asked worried. I think he could Y/n... You two have repaired your relationship... Baji said... That's what I was afraid of... Y/n said worried about her brother's mind... We'll watch him... Baji said... Y/n nods...