The Fight between Toman and Moebius

Hey everyone! Here is another random Sunday weekend one! Let's get straight into the story! Welcome to Itona Horibe x Chifuyu's twin sister Female Reader! But first I have a special guest!

Karma: Hey guys! 

Lily: Ugh! 

Karma: What's wrong Lily? I thought you liked me!

Lily: Just say what you are supposed to say already so I can start the chapter, red pepper! 

Karma: Looks who's talking redhead!

Lily: KARMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Itona: Well... Since Karma pissed off Lily and they are arguing now... I guess I will say what Karma was supposed to say... This is an Itona Horible x Chifuyu twin sister's Female Reader story... I feel special that people write books about me... It's nice... 

Karma: Lily's wrote a book about me on Quotev!

Lily: ENOUGH KARMA! 

Itona: Enjoy today's chapter! 

Y/n's pov I got a call from Mikey that Moebius will be wanting to fight Toman soon... I sighed... Why? Nagisa asked... Oh, wait... Because of the rape, right? He asked... I nodded... Well, shit... That's going to suck, isn't it? Nagisa said... It will... I said... Karma is still pissed off... Nagisa said... He can be pissed all he wants... He knows damn well why I chose you instead of him... He knows it and needs to accept it... I will not change my mind because he does not like it... It is annoying as hell... I groaned... You know how Karma is... Nagisa said... Yeah, I know... But he needs to understand why I didn't pick him... He would just pick fights with any gangs... And that will get him killed... I said... I felt arms around me... I lean into Itona's chest... I had a talk with Karma... He will still annoy you... But he will try to keep it under control... Itona said... I turned around to look at him smiling... Did I mention I love you lately? I smiled... Not recently... He smirks... Well... I love you... I smiled... Ga! You two make me sick! I heard Karma's annoying voice... Karma... What did we just talk about? Itona said darkly... Yeah, yeah... Whatever... Karma said... Karma stop it... You know damn well why I chose Nagisa as my Vice-Captain... You would just pick fights with gangs... Gangs that are stronger than you, Karma! Did you ever think about that, huh? It was bad enough that Mikey put you, Itona, and, Nagisa with me! I have watch over you, Karma...  Tell me, Karma... If I made you my Vice-Captain... Would you have picked fights with different gangs that are stronger than you? I asked... Well... He trails off... I knew it! Of course, you would... This is why I picked Nagisa as my Vice-Captain... He knows when it is the right time to fight and when it isn't good to be picking fights... I'm sorry, Karma... But you either accept this or you will be kicked out of Toman and out of my Division... Mikey said I could do that if you continued your whining... I said... Fine... He muttered... Thank you, Karma... Maybe when we fight some gangs... Maybe in the future, Mikey could make you a Captain...  I wasn't even a Captain for long... This is my first time being a Captain... I was under Baji and Chifuyu for the longest time... I said... Really? How long? Nagisa asked... Since she was 12... A voice said... We turn around to see Baji and Chifuyu... Hey, boys... I said... Is he still complaining? Chifuyu asked... I got him to stop for now... But... We all know he will start up again soon enough... I sighed... You know me so well, Y/n! Karma laughs... Course I do... I'm your best friend idiot... I deadpan... He pouts... Did you hear about the festival tonight? Baji said... Yeah, I did... I said... Speaking of that... Y/n will you go to the festival with me tonight? Itona asked... I giggled and kissed his cheek... Of course, I will, Itona... I happen to have a Kimono for tonight... I said smiling... I just bought it... I would have dragged you anyway, Itona... I giggled... She really would have... Heavens knows she would drag me... Chifuyu my dearest brother... Shut your mouth or I will shut it for you... I said smiling darkly... He gulped... 

Later that night I was getting ready... I have to say my Kimono is beautiful... I stepped out of our room wearing sandals... You look... Amazing... Itona said... I smiled at him... You look handsome as well... I smiled... Thank you... He blushes... I giggled... It's rare to see you blush, Itona... It's so cute! I gushed touching his cheeks... He blushes again... I giggled again at his blushing face... I took his hand... Come on... Let's go... I said... He nods... We walked out of the house and locked it... An hour we arrived at the festival... Hey, Emma! Hey, Hina! Hey, Senju! Hey Yuzuha! I called... Y/n! Senju squeals and runs over to me... She hugs me... I've missed you! It's been so long since the last time we saw each other! Senju exclaimed... It's been a while, Y/n... How have you been? Yuzuha asked... Pretty good... This is Itona Horibe... My soulmate... I said... Hello... Itona greets... He's perfect for you, Y/n! Senju laughs... How has your gang been doing, Senju? I asked... Pretty good! Senju laughs... I'm surprised Sanzu didn't realize it yet... I giggled... Ah well... You know my brother is loyal to Mikey... Senju giggles... And... I guess Yuzuha, Emma, Hina, and I will be joining your class soon... Senju said... What happened? I asked... Well, this punk from A-class was hitting on Hina by asking her out... Oh my god... I gasped... I know right... Senju said... Oh, dear... I see Karma and Nagisa... Itona... We need to go help, Nagisa...  I sighed... You are right, baby... We will see you, girls, later... Itona said... Bye-bye! Hina waves... The girls waved back at us... Itona and I went over to Karma and Nagisa... What is going on here? I asked... This jerk is just mad... He won't give me my prize for winning this game! Karma said... Nagisa? I asked my vice-captain... He's telling the truth, Y/n... Karma played the game fair and square... He won't give Karma his prize... Nagisa informs me... Listen here you old fucker... You give my best friend here his prize or there will be danger for you, if you don't give it to him now... I said darkly... He won't get it! He cheated! The man said... Oh, wow... Really you old fucker? You say this shit? Since you say he cheated... You won't mind if I play then, huh? And if I win you give me that prize or else you will not live to see another day... I said smiling... Here! Take it! The old fucker threw the prize at me... I laughed... Pleasure doing business with you, sir... I said smirking... I took the prize... Here you go, Karma... I chirped... Thanks, Y/n! Karma smirks... No problem... Now if you don't mind... I start... We have a date... Itona finished... Yeah, yeah... Go have fun on your date! Karma laughs... Thank you! I giggled... We walked away... I held Itona's hand smiling... Ooh, look, Itona! they have the game apple! Can we go play... Please? I pouted... Fine... Fine... He chuckles... Thank you! I kissed his cheek... 

I know I said this was going to be a weekend one... But I was in the mood so I decided to write this one!