Saving his soulmate and her friends

Y/n's pov Y/n! Y/n wake up! Wake up! I woke up to yelling in my ear... Emma... Stop that hurts... I winced... Sorry... Are you hurt anywhere? She asked... No... I felt my pocket and my phone was gone! No! Emma give me your phone quickly! I said... Why? Emma asked... No time to ask questions, Emma! I tell to call someone! I said... Fine... Here you go... She hands me her phone... I called his number... Hello? He answers on the first ring... Itona!!!!!! Itona! I don't know if I have much time but... I was feeling overwhelmed... Y/n? Y/n clam down! I... I can't Itona! I'm losing my mind! I panicked... Y/n listen to my voice... Deep breath... Deep breaths angel... Listening to his voice... I took long and deep breaths... Itona help... I whimpered... And I will angel... Just calm down... Are you alone? He asked... No... The person that kidnapped me also kidnapped my girl best friends... So I'm not alone... I'm just scared and confused... I'm also having panic attacks... Please just hurry, Itona... I need you badly... Please hurry... I whimpered and started to cry... Shh... Clam down... Just relax... But it wasn't helping at all...

Hello... My name is Emma... This is my phone... I took the phone because Y/n is having a horrible panic attack and being comforted by our other friend Hina... Emma answered... Okay... I'm Itona Horibe... Y/n's soulmate... Itona answered... Ah! You were the guy that made Y/n so upset! But you two worked out things... Emma said... Hina how is she? Emma asks... She's calm... She's calm enough to talk again... Hina said... Emma nods... Alright... I'm going to give you back to Y/n... Emma said handing me the phone... Itona... I whispered... I'm scared, Itona... I'm really scared... I whispered... Just keep calm, baby... I'm on my way... Can you tell me where you are? Itona asked... I look around... It looks like an old abandoned building... I said... Wait... Angel, did you just say old abandoned building? Itona asked... Yes? I said confused... I will be there soon... Iton--- He hanged up on me... Thanks, Em... I handed her phone back... She nods... I cuddled up to Hina and Emma... 

Mikey's pov I overheard Baji and Chifuyu talking about Y/n... You're right, Baji... I let my hatred for E-Class ruin my relationship with my twin... I was so stupid! And... And... It seems you regret it now, Chifuyu? I asked... I do... But how could she forgive me? I was so... Chifuyu... Hina told me that Y/n still loves her brother... Her twin brother... Takemichi said... I don't deserve it... Chifuyu grunts... Man... Come on... I know you feel guilty about how you treated Y/n... But all you have to do is... Show her how sorry you are and... Draken's phone went off... Hello? Y/n why do you have Emma's phone? Where is your phone? Draken asked... WHAT!? YOU, EMMA, AND HINA GOT WHAT! Draken yelled... Kenchin put it on speaker... I ordered... Draken put it on speaker...

Draken! We got kidnapped! It's an old abandoned building! Itona is on his way... But I think he will need backup... Don't tell, Chifuyu... He hates me enough after being put in E-Class... Please don't tell him! Y/n was begging... Y/n... Chifuyu... Listen, Y/n I'm sorry about... I forgive you, twine... We're twins after all... And... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We could hear Y/n, Emma, and Hina screaming... Y/N! EMMA! HINA! 

Y/n's pov What is going to happen to us, Y/n? Hina asked... I don't know... But I have a feeling who kidnapped us... I muttered... Who? Emma asked... Someone Itona was telling me about during the times when we would... I trail off blushing... You would what? Give us the juicy details, Y/n! Emma said... Well... We may not have fully completed our bond... We would please each other... But we can't keep our hands off of each other... I blushed... You really love him, huh? Hina asked... I do... And I found out why he was so cruel to me... He was pushing me away for my own safety... I said... That's so romantic! Emma cooed... He's kinda blurted and very straightforward... But I really love him... I smiled... Then... We saw a man... I gasped... Is this the man, Itona was telling me about?  Emma, Hina stay quiet... I whispered... 

I gasped seeing the man... You are Y/n... Itona has seen to accept the bond... I wonder... What he would do if something happened to you... Shiro said... I gasped... Please hurry, Itona! I thought begging... 

Shiro is as strong as Itona said he was... But... Having a brother in a gang... I was able to knock him out and let the girls out... We ran out of the building... My eyes widened... Itona! I cried... Y/N! 

No one's pov as the girl's running out... Y/n's eyes widened seeing him... Itona! She cried... Y/N! She runs to him throwing her arms around him tightly... Itona! Y/n! She felt him nuzzle his nose into her hair... Who was it? Itona asked... Shiro... She said and he growls... Itona, no... he also took my phone... She whispered... She felt his hands on her face... She looks into his amber eyes... Did he hurt you? Itona asked... No... He didn't hurt me... You were right about him... He kidnapped me to lured you out... She said... But I'm not hurt... She placed a gentle hand on his cheek... Good... Then he kisses her... Y/n shut her eyes and kissed him back... Emma being the shipper that she is... She took out her phone and recorded it... And pictures too... Hina sighs at her blond best friend... Mmm... Mmm... Itona! She gasps as he slide his tongue inside her mouth... She gives up and gives into his desire... They broke apart for air... Y/n blushes darkly... I failed to keep you safe once... I won't make the same mistake twice... Itona said... Y/n held his face gently... You won't... I know you won't... I trust you completely, Itona... She said honestly... Their love is so sweet and pure... It's hard to believe this is the same guy that hurt Y/n-chan in the past... Hina thought... 

Y/n broke apart from Itona seeing the others... Y/n runs up to Chifuyu hugging him tightly... They have things to work out... But in the end... They are always there for each other... You didn't need to bring the whole... Y/n sweatdrops seeing the gang... Then he came out... That's him, isn't it, Itona? He's the person that kidnapped me, right? She asked... Correct... Shiro what did you gain from kidnapping my soulmate? Itona demanded... I think I understand perfectly well... He only kidnapped me to get lure you out and close control... Y/n said... Yes... Well... It didn't work... His thirst for power is gone thanks to you... Shiro sneered... If it wasn't for Y/n... I would still be your puppet anymore, Shiro... I accepted my bond with Y/n... Itona said glaring at him... Itona... You're going to lose... Control!!!!!! Y/n shouted... He lost control... I have to snap him out of it! Y/n said... No... It's dangerous, Y/n! Chifuyu said... Itona would never hurt me on purpose... Now let me go brother! Smiley! Y/n called... Smiley Nahoya Kawata was Y/n's guy best friend in the gang... So he grabs Chifuyu and he let go of Y/n... Y/n runs up to Itona... Itona... Itona please calm down... Calm down... Calm down! She said before smashing her lips against his... She grabbed his face kissing him passionate and lusty... Then... She heard a clip.... Y/n pulls away to see Itona back to normal... Itona? Are you okay? She asked... Yeah... The tentacles are gone... But how? Itona said... They looked up to see Koro-sensei... Shiro disappeared... Always the lusty and passionate kiss, huh? Itona smirks... I have no idea what your talking about... Would you look at the time! Y/n said running off... Itona only smirks running after her... Emma picked up Y/n's phone...