Takemichi is acting weird

Hey, everyone! Happy Friday! Before we get into today's chapter we have a special guest! It's black hair Mikey!

Black hair Mikey: Hello...

Lily: Thank you for being here, Mikey... You're nicer than your Kanto one! He was scary!

Kanto Mikey: What was that, brat?!

Lily: (﹏╥)

Black hair Mikey: Knock it off! She's only speaking the truth! You maybe me... But... I would never call a girl a brat or threaten to kill them! Besides, Lily is kind... She could discontinue your story! The Mikey x Mitsuri reader one! So you better say sorry!

Lily: Thank you, Black hair Mikey... I like you better than this one! He's mean!

Kanto Mikey: WHAT?!

Black hair Mikey: I can see why she says your mean! You yell at her! Besides, you aren't even the special guest this time! I am! So get lost!

Kanto Mikey left.

Black Hair Mikey: You good?

Lily: Yeah... He just scares me some... I know he's you... But...

Black hair Mikey: That's my scariest self yet... You are onto season 2...

Lily: Yes... It is going to be so fun to play with!

Black hair Mikey: Can I ask about season three?

Lily: I'll be happy to Mikey! Emma won't be the only one dying... Y/n will die with her... Y/n will die protecting her... Well... Thinking she will protect Emma... Emma will try to protect her as well... So I guess you can say that they will protect each other...

Black hair Mikey: Damn! So Hanma and Okuda will be going after Y/n?

Lily: Yes... Y/n will find out yet again past Mikey will make another mistake...

Black hair Mikey: Let me guess... He allows Okuda to join Toman and it goes from hell there?

Lily: Yes...

Black hair Mikey: Will they know about Sakura?

Lily: Not until the very end... And before you ask... Hanma and Okuda will be killed by truck-kun!

Black hair Mikey: I'm guessing Y/n will die in Itona's arms?

Lily: Yes... But first Karma will find her... Since she is Elizabeth's reincarnation... Anyways... Mikey-kun... Can you?

Black hair Mikey: Of course! Welcome to... Itona Horible x Chifuyu's twin sister Female Reader!

Y/n's pov Ever since Itona and I adopted Sakura... I have noticed Takemichi acting weird... And Mikey made another damn mistake... That made him permanently benched as the leader of Toman... His last mistake was bringing Okuda into Toman... Not only do I have to deal with her at school... She is now a member of Toman... It drives me crazy... She isn't a fighter... She hides behind Hanma... They are soulmates... Which is crazy... But then again... She won't find anyone else who is as nuts as her... So they are a perfect match... But Okuda and Hamna doesn't know about Sakura... We just don't trust them... And Draken and I can't get over the fact of how many mistakes Mikey has made... What are you thinking about? Itona asked kissing my neck... I hummed... Well for one... Takemichi has been acting weird lately... I'm a little worried about him... The second is... Of how many goddamn mistakes, Mikey has made... Because of that Draken and I have decided to bench him permanently... I sighed... And third? He kisses my head... I don't trust Hanma and Okuda... I don't trust them for them to know about our Sakura... She's only a baby... I don't trust those fuckers... I swear Okuda is gotten more bitchy... So you're not the only one who noticed... Itona said... I nodded... something is wrong with, Mikey. He made one mistake letting Kisaki join. And the second mistake was letting Hanma join. And the third and final mistake that made him be benched permanently was letting some bitch who doesn't know how to fight join Toman. Draken told me Mikey wasn't getting his title back anytime soon. Not that I blame him. Mikey has been making a lot of mistakes lately. Mistakes that can't be ignored. Until he realizes how bad his mistakes are. He won't be given his title back. I have a feeling Hanma and Okuda will betray Toman. I think for Hanma's obsessive with Kisaki. They were partners. I'm glad Kisaki is dead. But Hanma is a whole new problem we have on our hands. I said. I agree with you. He kisses my neck. Itona! I said scolded. What? He said. Itona stop it! I said. But why? He smirks. Ugh! You know damn well why, you freaking perv! I growled at him. I just want to have sex. He said. Itona baby. We've been having sex since this morning afternoon and almost night now! You need to give a girl a break. I sighed. Besides, I want to check on Takemichi and see how he is doing. I said. Fine. Let's get ready and head over to his place. Sakura with your mother? Itona asked. Yeah she is. Mum kidnapped her. I giggled. My mum loves Sakura. Sakura is the best thing that happened to me and Itona. We love her so much. He chuckles. Your mom really loves her huh? He said. Yes. And she really thinks you are perfect for me. Her words not mine. I giggled. Well, what does her daughter think of me? Itona smirks. I giggled. I think you are perfect for me as well. My words not hers. I grinned. He smirks and kisses me. Let's go. He said. I nodded.

We finally arrived at Takemichi's place. I saw a bike. But not any bike. Baji's bike. It's been two months. Love? Itona asked. Chifuyu's here. I smiled. We went inside. We walked into Takemichi's room. Hey boys! I said as Itona and I walked into the room.

Chifuyu's pov two months since his death. And Y/n and I still aren't over it. Hey boys! Y/n said as she and Itona walked into the room. What about my niece!? I thought. As if she knew what I was thinking. She's with mum. Y/n said. I nod. Takemichi come with us. I said. Okay. He said.

What's up with you, Takemichi? You have been acting so weird lately. Y/n said. She's right he has been acting weird. I thought. What's up with you? Itona asked. Then he just blurts it out. Wait. Did he say future!? I thought. Hold on a wait minute. Did you say the future! Y/n said.  Did I say that? Well. I'm from the future of 2017. Takemichi said... I knew it... I knew something was up with you... I mean sometimes you would come off cold and rude... Hina would always say that you are cold at times... Which I wanted to kick your ass for... Y/n said putting it together... Wait... When you said to Baji don't die... You were trying so hard to stop Baji's death, weren't you? Y/n asked... Yeah... Takemichi said... You've been all alone this whole time, haven't you? Y/n asked... Always the mother hen... I roll my eyes chuckling... I guess so... Takemichi said... What about us? Itona asked... After Valhalla and when I went back... Chifuyu, and Y/n were there... Takemichi said... What about Itona? Were we married in the future? Y/n asked smiling... I noticed a grim look on Takemichi's face... I'm sorry, Y/n... But Itona is killed in the future... Takemichi said... Y/n's smile fell from her face... Tears welled in her eyes... Hey... Shh... Shh... It's okay... I'm right here... I'm here, Y/n... I'm right here with you, love... Shh... Itona said soothing my sobbing sister... That's one of the things I hate... Seeing my sister cry... w-Who? Y/n sniffed... Hanma... Takemichi said... Y/n started crying again... To be expected... After all, I killed Kisaki... Itona said... Shh... Shh... Y/n calm down... Shh, love... Itona kisses her head... She nods... That's not all... It turns out that in the future I went bad... Y/n and Chifuyu ratted out Toman for how bad it got... Takemichi said... That sounds like something we would do... Y/n smiles... I nodded in agreement... But... Y/n was with Nahoya... Takemichi said... Smiley? I was with Smiley? Y/n said shocked... I was shocked as well... Well... At least you had someone to keep you safe... Itona said... No... From what I got... Y/n and Smiley were only together because they were lonely and... Well... Takemichi! I don't need to hear that part! I barked... They did love each other... They grew to love each other... But they won't in love with each other... Takemichi said... I get it... It's the kind of love where you grow to love someone... Y/n said... Nahoya also had a soulmate but... That person died.. Souya is also dead in that future... Takemichi said... Y/n gasps... Oh no... Souya died? Nahoya wouldn't be pleased about that... His brother is his pride and joy... Y/n said... Guys... I'm not done yet... There were too more deaths... Takemichi said... Something clicked inside Y/n... It was me and Chifuyu wasn't it? We died, didn't we? She said... Itona tightens his arms around my sister... I could tell Itona didn't like the idea of Y/n dying... Neither did I... I want my sister to have a long and happy life... I would do anything to keep my sister safe... After losing Baji... I can't lose my twin sister... You can't die... I won't allow it to happen this time... Not when I'm alive this time... Itona said... Y/n kisses his cheek... Takemichi you're not alone anymore... We're helping you out.. Y/n said smiling... Yeah... Don't think I'll let you carry this all on your own anymore, partner... I said grinning... Yeah... We will help you... As long as you help us keep Y/n safe... Itona said... Itona... Y/n said... No, Y/n... I can't lose you... I can't afford to lose you... I don't want us to end up like what happened in that future Takemichi came back from... You will not argue with me... I will keep you safe dammit... Itona said... Y/n kisses him... We might as well tell them now... She said... Your right... He said... Tell us what? I asked... I couple of weeks back I asked Y/n about the future... I asked her to marry me when we turn 18 but... After getting Sakura... We agreed to get married in a year... Itona said... I looked at them... I'm not telling mum! I said... Y/n rolls her eyes at me...