Rise against

Hey, everyone! As you could tell in the last episode. Y/n died along-side Emma... Now that Y/n isn't the main character anymore... Itona will be taking over the role for a while... Itona is going to be depressed that the love of his life is gone... But he will have to be strong for Sakura... Because he knows his daughter will need him... He will also know Y/n's ghost will haunt him if he doesn't take his role as a father correctly... He will have flashbacks of Y/n... He will have daydreams where he and Y/n are married... But he will snap out of it and realize it is only a dream... Let's get into today's episode! Welcome too... Itona Horibe x Chifuyu's twin sister female Reader! 

No one's pov They made it to the hospital but... They were two late... When Chifuyu and Mikey were running to the hospital... Y/n and Emma died on the way... Mikey and Chifuyu were in the dark hallway... Mikey was sitting on a couch and leading his head against the wall... But his eyes go dark... Dark impulse... Chifuyu was sitting on another couch... But his eyes slowly darken like Mikey's... Emma was the only thing left in Mikey's life to keep him bright and not give into his dark impulses. But now... Those urges are hard to control. What is this feeling? What is this feeling of darkness? Chifuyu thought feeling darkness inside of him... Sure... Chifuyu still has his mom... But... Y/n was his little sister... His twin sister... They were able to repair their relationship... After the battle with Tenjiku... He planned on taking his sister on a date... Like when Mikey took out Emma for her birthday... Next week would have been Y/n's 16 birthday... She and Emma died at 15. His chest wheezes. 

At the meeting

Where are Mikey, Chifuyu, Karma, Takemichi, Emma, and, Y/n? Draken said annoyed... All of a sudden Nagisa's phone rings... Hello? He answers... Karma, what's wrong? Huh? There was an accident? Who was hurt? Oh my god! Are they okay? What!? Say that again. Nagisa said into his phone... Koro-sensei looked at him... Who attacked them? Nagisa asked... It was unclear. Okay... But are they truly? Nagisa trails off... Nagisa's eyes got sad... Okay... Got it... I will let everyone know here. Nagisa said and hung up... What was that? Koro-sensei asked... That was Karma... He's at the hospital... Nagisa said... Was someone hurt? Their teacher asked... Nagisa looks away from Koro-sensei... he looks at Itona... Listen up, everyone... There was an accident... There was an attack... Two people died... Nagisa said... Who are they, Nagisa? Itona asked... Nagisa sighed... Nagisa... I will not ask again... Who were the two? Itona said getting worried... Nagisa sighed... Y/n Matsuno and  Emma Sano... Nagisa said... What? You have got to be kidding me, Nagisa... This isn't funny... I don't like this joke... Itona said growling... I'm not joking, Itona... Y/n and Emma were attacked in a hit-in-run... As much as this hurts you... Y/n is dead... Emma is dead... I'm sorry, Draken... I know you loved, Emma... Nagisa said... Both Itona and Draken walked away... Everyone has a feeling about where they are going... 

~Flashback~ (This is going to be Draken's flashback with Y/n) Yo, Ken! A 14-year-old Y/n runs up to her friend... What took you so long? A 15-year-old Draken asked... Sorry... I got thrown into a new class... It's called E-Class... Y/n said... Why? Draken asked... Y/n scowls. Draken chuckles lightly... Because the principal's son wouldn't take a hint and leave me alone! So after so long of him asking me out and annoying me all the time... I rejected him... I couldn't help it! He was pissing me off by asking me out! He's lucky I didn't break his nose! Y/n scowls. I kept telling him that I had a soulmate... But no... He won't take no for an answer! She complains as they walk to the meeting place... But on the bright side... I met my best friend... Y/n grins... Draken laughs... Don't let Emma hear you say that... Draken teases... About Emma... When are you going to tell her? Y/n asked looking at Draken... When the time is right... Draken said... Sure... You said that the last time and the time before... You should man up before some dude steals her from you! Y/n laughs... Why you! Draken said before grabbing her head in a headlock. Ha ha ha! Draken stop it! Y/n laughs...