Chapter 30

I've been having some trouble getting some of the things finalized for my bed and breakfast. But I can honestly say that Trey had been a big help to me these days. Some nights I'll be looking for him to come to bed only to find him knocked out on the chase in the nursery. It's too cute I think he is obsessed the first day that I let him take the kids out by himself it was the funniest thing. Next thing I see is a picture of Trey carrying two babies in the over the chest carrier's and Chris carrying one and a diaper bag through the mall. I guess I'll cook for my baby because I know he is gonna be overwhelmed with tiredness when he gets home.

Today was my day with the kids and Trey has been in the studio working on his mixtape. I haven't been back to the studio since that day...

A couple weeks ago we had a chat after the Janice incident. We agreed that the next time something happens that no matter how bad it looks I would allow him to explain things before jumping to conclusions and if I still think that it's not right that I would have a complete Katie Kaboom melt down on his ass that will no doubt straighten him up. The last thing I need is for my mama and my sister dumb ass friends to have a reason to say I told you so.

I just finished my at home workout Jesus this man is trying to kill me he got me doing 100 squats two 30 second planks 50 jumping jacks 25 lunges leg lifts fire hydrants and then he wants me to do mountain climbers. I mean what the hell he think im training for th Olympics smh.

Trey walks in...

Hey baby where are my kids?? Ohh your kids huh? You should have taken your kids to the studio with you but they are upstairs doing the only thing they do at 6 weeks old sleeping so don't go bothering them sir.
Did you just say six weeks? Yea why? Because that means that you are off restriction and I can love you properly woman.. Ohhhh nooo you don't you are still on restriction everytime I look at those babies and remember how long I was in labor with them I add another week cause that right there ain't right. No one in their right mind would go through that on purpose. I mean that bitch octomom or the broad off 22 and counting yeah they should be institutionalized
I mean doctors should pick apart their brain and see where the wires are crossed cause them chick's are nuts!!!! Baby you are over exaggerating it was not that bad. Oh really? Was your ass up on a table cause I didn't see it when you on a table feeling like you are being pulled limb from limb then you talk to me otherwise this conversation is over mister.

Trey pov:

Cakes is getting back in shape faster than ever I can't believe it's been six weeks and she won't let me get none. That's what she thinks because that right there belongs to me she better be lucky I like her enough to give her a few more weeks. Because me and this situation is not gonna make it hell my hands is tired from all the groupie loving it's been giving my dick.

I can honestly say things have been going well for us hell I'm glad she decided to come back home.

"Baby are you ready for next week cause you'll be 27 and you know we gotta turn up for my baby. Yeah Trey 27 with 3 kids by a big kid who's mission in life is to stress me out yep I'm ready lol. Naww baby I'm not here to stress you out I'm here to love you woman.
Yea that's what your mouth says. I'm trying to have your mouth saying a whole lot of things if you just let me get to it. I say while moving my eyebrows up and down. Haaaaa wouldn't you like to touch all of this well too damn bad im on strike.. Oh I gotta strike for you I say coming towards her. She Instantly backs up turn around and make a dash for the counter.

Cakes pov

Trey is chasing me around this kitchen counter." Screaming Treyyyy stop go away laughs". Nope come here baby and give me what you owe me. He continues chasing me out of the kitchen and around the couch. "Laughs,  Come on stop chasing me I'm tired I just worked out!!!" Umhm now Im about to work out come here girl stop running. I run to the back of the couch and Trey jumps over it. I scream and try to take off but he grabbed me before I could
Yea thought you could get away from me that easily not when I have been waiting damn near a yr for you to come up off that cookie now give it to me. Im so serious right now Trey we can't do this.  And why the hell not? Because I haven't had my six week check up yet! He instantly
Let me go and sat down on the couch.. Aww baby don't be mad I'll make it up to you I promise. Yeah whatever Cakes I'm Horny now! He gets up and go into the kitchen and grabs a bowl of ice cream. After he fix his bowl of ice cream I walk up to him and kiss him on his neck he turns around. "Gone Cakes im not in the mood for your games". I continue to kiss his neck and take his ice cream away from him."give it back I wasn't done with that yet". But I need this baby I drop down to my knees infront of him taking the ice cream with me. I pull his jogging pants down and stick the tip of him in my mouth. He throws his head back and moan. I then take a hand full of ice cream and rub it all over his dick and sack and continue to give him head making sure I leave nothing behind by the time in done He is shaking trying to keep hisself up. I feel him swell up in my mouth and just when I know he is almost at his peak I let the top touch the back of my throat and start to hum. That sends him into overdrive releasing his this creamy desert down my throat.  I stand up and kiss him and proceed to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. I can't kiss my babies after doing that lol.

Trey pov

Damn I pull up my pants and just lean back on the counter I don't know where she got that trick from but I know one thing that's all I ever need in life. I mean how can you be mad at that I say there cleaning up the mess from the ice cream thinking " I'm most definitely going to put the final down payment on her engagement ring today lmao.

Hey I know its been a min. But pls leave me some feedback and comments on what you think will happen next and it really helps me write the next chapter. Thanks love you♡♥♡♥♡