Chapter 18

The Girls and I decided that we would do a little last minute christmas shopping.  just to pick up a few things for our loved ones we got a few nice things. then decided to head on home and wrap gifts tomorrow was Christmas and we were all gonna part ways each of us heading to our families homes.

it was now Christmas day and I have talked to Trey already this morning he assured me that he would be here New years eve I couldn't wait to get this over with.  Im not gonna lie my nerves were on edge, I didn't know how he was gonna take this news. I was preparing for the worst but hoping for the best I decided that I wouldn't put on the original outfit that would cover everything. I opted for a long fitted cotton dress that hugged all my curves and dipped very low in the back with long sleeves. I had my out fit down packed and I planned on releasing big news at Treys new years party I just didn't know how he would take it.

it was time for me to head over to my grandma's home where I would be meeting up with my mom and family I couldn't wait to see my cousins we grew up close like siblings and I missed them.

My mom is in the same boat as Trey she doesn't know about my pregnancy.

I decided I would wear a pair of thick leggings with a long sleeve tunic and a oversized cropped sweater. I paiared it with a cute infinity scarf and some tall flat riding boots. I curled my hair and through on my beret and a pop of red lipstick grabbed my bag and out the door I went.

It was still early around four but it seemed as if I was the last to arrive there was so many people here. I was kinda upset that I waited so long. I had to really tread through the snow all the close parking spots were taken and my fat self was getting tired. I mean really who does a pregnant women have to kill to get some snow shoved around here.

I walked in and was instantly greeted by the smell of my grandmother's wonderful food. I hung up my coat and decided to make myself known...

Me*  hey everyone Im hereee (Laughs out loud)

everyone gets up and starts to hug and kiss me

Girl Cousin ... Hey love how have you been.. (looks down and whispers. .. Cakes what is that in front of you

Me* Whispers back... My stomach

Girl cousin .... I know that but where the hell did it come from

Me* being sarcastic. ... (whispers. .. well you know honey when two people really love eachother the....

Girl Cousin.. Mahi'ya quit freaking playing with me. .. how far and does your mother know

Me* three months and she will today

Girl Cousin... Cakes get the hell out of here you are in denial you are way further than three months.. have you been to  doctor yet??

Me* laughs... yea I have its Triplets

Girl Cousin... Girllll stop the noise... whos the dad Noone thought you would ever start dating again and now you show up pregnant.

Me* his name is Tremaine and I know but it happened. ..

Girl Cousin... well your mom is in the kitchen lets see how this plays out.

I walked into the kitchen where my mom grandmother and aunts were still setting up food..

Me* Uhh Hi ma...

everyone turns to look at me..

My Ma* hey baby ( gasps) Mahi'ya what the God's nation is that hanging out the bottom of your sweater

Me* timidly. .. Surprise you're gonna be a grandma

My Ma*... and when did this happen

Me*..... ummm about three months ago..

My aunt* bull crap you are more than three months

Me* there's three

My grandmother* Three what child

Me* three babies nana

my mother covers her mouth in disbelief. ..

My Ma* and just when were you gonna tell me about this..

Me* playfully nonchalant.... Today...

My aunt* Where is the dad

Me* out of town doing a show.

My grandmother* and what exactly is he showing??? speak child we are not gonna sit here and play twenty questions with you!!

Me* Nana calm down he is a famous singer he does concerts all over the world. he won't be here til new years eve

My aunt* well just what does this famous singer think about those babies

Me* uhhh he doesn't know

My Ma* what do you mean???  Mahi'ya marie Kingsley you are gonna sit here and tell me that you are pregnant with three children and the father doesn't know?? are you crazy child??

Me* Calm down momma I wanted to wait until I was passed my first trimester to tell anyone but if its anything to you his mother has known since day 1.

My Ma* and you just decided to tell me today??

Me* ma I did not do it on purpose I was at her home when I started to get morning sickness, she is the one that convinced me I was pregnant..

My grandmother* Well I hope you know what your doing baby this just doesnt sound too good!! just know that this man better be brought right here to my door step so I can meet him and that was not a request!! you here me child??

Me* (shakes my head) yes nana I will make sure of this

My aunt* well come on over here and lets nourish those babies.

We all exchanged gifts and I must say after getting passed my mom and nana the day was much smoother.

After all of the festivities ceased I headed home and made an appointment to get my hair nails and makeup done for new years eve.

The girls wasn't scheduled to come back for a few more days so I headed back to work where I had all my employees on gag order about my pregnancy. I couldn't risk this Info getting back to trey before I had a chance to tell him.