Chapter 3

We touched down in Vegas and checked into the Sky Lofts at MGM Grand Hotel needless to say it was beautiful.... they even picked us up by private luxury cars...

At the check in counter..

Karma* Damn girl I can't believe you were able to get us these rooms. You really go all out for your birthday huh Cakes?

Mahi'ya* I mean hun bun it wasn't hard we get complementary rooms like this anywhere there is Sky Lofts This is one of our brother hotel's you just have to book in advance babes..

Jurnei* This place is beautiful im going to enjoy myself... (pulling up her Versace shades)

Melanie* Cakes did you know Trey Songz was Performing here tomorrow night at the Amour Lounge here in the Hotel.

Miya* We need to see if we can get some tickets...

Salem* Lord knows I wouldn't mind being sernaded at Dinner By his sexy ass..

Callen* I second that...

Karma* hell second? I all of that...

everyone erupted in laughter....

just then This sexy ass chocolate concierge steps our way...

Concierge* Hello Ms . Kingsley my name is John and Im the Personal Concierge assigned to you ladies. let me escort you to your rooms...

Karma* ( licks her lips) Hell I all of that too...

We all burst into laughter again...

John* Glad to see you ladies are enjoying yourselves

so far..

Karma* in her silly rich woman voice. .. Yasss Yasss honey we are....

we got settled into our rooms and decided to hit the strip to have a little fun...

it was a little after noon and we decided to hit the shoppes at the palazzo and do some sight seeing..

we headed back to hotel after all was said and done and crashed at about five am

The next day.....

Miya* Hey cakes found these tickets on the counter in our welcome basket..

it was tickets to tonight's show for me and my guests...

note... Hey Mahi'ya thought you might like these tickets to tonight's show from us at home we appreciate all your hard work back here at the office and wanted to say Happy Birthday and thanx.. let your hair down and enjoy yourself... From the Westin staff..

Mahi'ya* Aww how sweet of them the girls are gonna be so excited. its from my boss and staff at the hotel.

Miya* and the birthday gifts startz rolling in lol...

Mahiya* aww I know Im excited...

We hooked up with the other girls... Some of Karmas friends from back where she lives were gonna meet us down here but they were gonna stay at a different hotel. Karma decided that it would be good to meet the girls at the wax museum then we were heading over for private pole dancing classes....

at the bellagio hotel...

Karma introduced us one by one to her friends Jasmiryn and Naliegh

but for some reason I got this vibe from Jas that I didn't like maybe im tripping but im here to have fun for my bday im still gonna keep an eye on her.

We all headed back to our rooms after pole dancing was over and had drinks at the bar..

The show was scheduled to start in 30 mins so I decided to go refresh my make up and gather the ladies. .

It was my birthday night and I was dressed to kill..

I had on a floor length white dress with mesh cut outs everywhere, it left just enough to the imagination and fit like a glove. it was sexy yet classy... we all walked in looking like a scene out of a magazine... heads were turning everywhere we went John our personal concierge escorted us to our big round table for ten.

lights went down and the curtains went up and there he was doing his thang... I mean that boy was singing like there was no tomorrow...

I lip sang to all his songs especially my favorite one.. He left the stage and came back....

Trey* I hear we have a Special lady with a birthday here tonight???

all the girls from my table started to clap and whistle.

l put my head down in shyness...

and then he did it he called my name I could have just fell out..

Trey* Where is Mahi'ya??

I stood up...

he walked down the aisle to get me and slowly I let him take my hand..

I sat in this tall gold stool like chair he walked around me and wrapped his arms around my waist and began to sing it would be you...

I instantly melted in to his arms. he smelled so good like my favorite cologne.. Issey Miyake

he serenaded me for a while then he started to put on a show...

Trey***

man I had some beautiful fans but this one was amazing.... She had the most perfect beautiful brown eyes Ive ever seen...

with the dress she had on mannn I could have sworn it my birthday and she was the perfectly wrapped gift..

I was gonna enjoy this performance. I wrapped my arms around her and she was enjoying it so I thought I would take the show a little further.... I started planting soft kisses on her shoulder I sang a little more then I kissed her shoulder and I can feel her tense up and I knew I had her ready for anything so the more I sang the more I kissed coming to the end of the song I felt like this was Vegas baby and it was My Show so I turned it all the way up. I put a kiss in the corner of her neck then with the last two words I layed the most passionate kiss on her that I could... I knew my team would have something to say about that lol...

Back Stage:

Treys assistant CiCi

CiCi* Sooo what was that...

Trey* ( laughs and shakes head) What...

CiCi* oh so thats how we playing it? you know good and god damned well what im talking about..

Trey* Ohhh that (laughs) that was me enjoying the show tonight.

oh and CiCi find out if the birthday is staying as a guest here and invite her and her friends to the after party. ..

CiCi* Smirks... umhm you think you're slick buddy..

Trey* Im not sure of what you speak of. (in his im innocent voice)