The Chapter 25

Miami baby... Ive been here for almost two weeks now

and Im now seven months pregnant its getting so hard to do anything im so miserable whoever said being pregnant is a great experience can go jump off a bridge. my feet are swollen my breast are sore and leaky. I can't fit anything and im so huge its ridiculous I know for sure that Im not making it to my due date if I go past another five weeks I want someone to just shoot me. I can say that one great thing about this pregnancy is I got them all out the way at one time. I don't have to have anymore kids for this man he has everything he can want lol I know thats bad right but anywho talk to me when he can carry a baby ha.

today I had a doctor's appt with doctor Keagan everyone is raving on how good of a doctor she is. so im hoping I like her. I cant wait to get out of here because Im hungry as ever.

Trey is taking extra long like a girl and im so ready to go..Babeeee.. LET'S GO, WE ARE GOING TO THE DOCTORS OFFICE NOT THE BET AWARDS UGH...I'm gonna leave him in a minute. TREMAINE IF YOU DON'T GET YOUR TAIL DOWN HERE IM LEAVING YOU....

He finally descends the stairs. "Woman stop all that hollering before you bust a vein or something, you ready? -_- he did not just ask me that... finally we can leave and get this doctor's appt over with . I must admit he does look good if I didn't have to go to this doctor's appointment he would know what it feel like to freak a fat girl lol.

We get outside and trey grabs my hand "come on babe lets take a picture" he says. he comes behind me and places both of his hands on top of my stomach. and rests his head in the crook of my neck and his security takes the picture. the next picture is just the same only he is smiling at the camera this time. we take two more pictures one of him standing in front of me kissing me and one of him kneeling down kissing my stomach. he made a picture collage and captioned it spending time with my pretty brown round. we finally get to the doctor's office and surprisingly she was good as she says she is only thing is now my due date has changed she doesnt think that im gonna make it much further

than three more weeks she says im much bigger than she thought I would be but we will prove her wrong im making it this next five weeks.

after leaving the doctors office Trey and arrive at mongolian grill my favorite place right now. just as we were about to sit down someone taps Treys shoulder. ..

person... Hey Trey fancy seein you in a place like this...

oh hi Janice..

so you slumming it down today huh

what is that suppose to mean j

nothing I mean you know you wouldn't be caught dead in places like this under normal circumstances...

and what is normal circumstances Im just like everyone else you act like I eat at five star restaurants everyday.

I just mean when you were with ME we would never be seen eating in places like this but I guess its all about the company you keep now days.

which says alot about you just incase you haven't noticed we are standing in the same building right now so spare me.

and if that comment was supposed to be directed towards her you better pick your battles wisely dont let the pregnacy fool you otherwise you are dismissed.

we sat down and continued to eat our food at first in silence til Trey spoke up.

Baby whats wrong??

nothing!

really you haven't said two words since we sat down

I don't have anything to talk about