Chapter I

I stood outside waiting for my car. Valet was taking so long I knew I would be late. I still needed to go home and change out of these work clothes I would never hear the end of it. When I got to the restaurant it was going to be a s*** storm.

I went home and changed into a nice long sexy maxi dress with the back out. Let down my hair and decided to put my heels on in the car

I hurried so that I can meet the girls down at Andiamos. Which was a nice rooftop Italian restaurant overlooking the water.

It was my birthday weekend so I got to choose, I couldn't wait to see the girls.. It has been a long time since we had the chance to all get together, Tonight was the first day of my vacation and what sure to start off an epic 2 weeks....

I had close to a 35 minute drive from my house to the restaurant. when I arrived at the restaurant all the girls were waiting on me...

Mahi'ya* Hey Everyone sorry im late...

Miya*(in a sarcastic tone) Ok Everyone you don't have to chew your arm off now she's finally here...

Everyone erupted in laughter. ..

Mahi'ya* Ok it wasn't that funny... and I'm The birthday girl be nice to me... I pouted

Miya* aww snicker doodle im hungry being nice to you ran out 25 minutes ago.. late ass

I greeted the other girls.. There was Melanie, Karma, Salem, Callen and Jurnei...

these was my homegirls we all grew up together and we all went to the same college. after college we all went our seperate ways some of us in different states. In College Jurnei and I drilled the girls like a sergeant Because we refused to hang out with dummies. proud to say we were all driven independent and drop dead gorgeous.

I was glad they all decided to come home for my big weekend...

we had a great time at dinner even flirted a bit with a couple of sexy italianos.

We all retreated back to my place in Troy..

Karma* damn Cakes ( my nickname all through school) if I knew the ride to Your house was gonna be this damn long I would have packed a lunch..

Jurnei* yeah Cakes this Shit is far..

Mahi'ya* well its close to my job so stop conplaining..

plus there is no houses that look like this in the hood so suck me..

Callen* neither one of you had to drive so shut up..

they all went to their little disputes while they were getting their luggage from the car..

Salem* Hey you redecorated looks nice. I like it maybe you should come down to hotlanta and do mines..

Mahi'ya* I just might have to take you up on that offer I haven't been there to visit you guys for a while..

when we all split after college we all went to different places. Callen and Salem went to Atlanta... Jurnei and Melanie went to Miami... and Karma she is barely in Houston... because with her job she travels so much...

Melanie* well maybe she can decorate the room at your nursing home. because we all know ms workaholic is not going anywhere else after this Vaca until retirement.

Everyone started laughing and agreeing.

Mahi'ya* Ok yall are not even funny. .

I showed all the girls to their rooms.. my house wasn't a mansion but I would like to think that I did pretty well for myself at the age of 26. I had a four bedroom 2 1/2 bathroom home equipped with a nice size kitchen a finished basement with full carpet and fire place. a den and a home office just enough for me and company at times like this for one person its big and I do get lonely sometimes but hey I damn near live at work so there is barely time for that...