Chapter 5

I headed back to my loft to get dressed. Thinking to myself..I knew there was a reason I didn't like that broad.

Ooo She just pushed my damn buttons... but whatever I'll deal with that b**** later. right now Im going up here to grab my sexy green and navy blue swirl print spandex above the knee skirt.. with my navy blue spandex sleeveless muscle shirt. I grabbed my navy blue stilettos they were platform style. I grabbed my snob lip gloss by MAC and threw some more easy soft curls in my ponytail giving it a fuller look. I headed over to see which of the girls. decided to stay behind and go with me. To say thee least I was excited, when I got to the girls they were looking hot to say just the minimum. I was also happy to see Karma was still here...

Mahi'ya* karm you stayed..

Karma* yeah boo when have you ever seen me acting brand new?

Mahi'ya* I guess you're right. .

Melanie* So who party are we headed to..

Jurnei* right who knew yall hotel people was party animals??

Mahi'ya* oh this is not one of my hotel friends party honey (laughs) its Trey songz after party

Miya* Shut the front door..! are you serious? why didnt you tell me? I could have put on my best!

Mahi'ya* what gets better than that? any hotter and we gone have to turn on the sprinklers baby..

Callen* Well what the hell are we still doing here? lets go!

you should have been told us that we would have been ready a long time ago.

Mahi'ya* I didn't want to go too early in case we were uncomfortable. I figured saying its getting late could have been our reason to shake..

Salem* you always gotta have a plan don't you(laughs)

Mahi'ya* and a back up too if you must know..

Everyone shakes their heads and laugh in unison.

we all get on the elevator and head up to the party where we are let in by Trey's assistant CiCi

CiCi* Oh somebody's bound to have a smile on their face all night..

Mahi'ya* Laughs} im sorry?

CiCi* oh nothing... she says as if she is up to something.

Mahi'ya* is this a joke am I missing something?

CiCi* Oh no honey come on in Trey is over there in the corner. .

There was so many people there, not enough to make it a club scene but enough people to make it an intimate gathering. . There was a couple athletes, producers, actors and a few models and dancer's to say the least I was in awe.. and apparently so was everybody else because it seemed as if all eyes were on us.

I looked at Salem while speaking through my teeth. .

Mahi'ya* Damn do we have horns coming out the front of our heads or something. .

Salem* No maybe its the tails swinging from our asses

I couldn't contain my laughter..

After walking to where Trey was, there was a little crowd around him with drinks and listening to something that Chris Brown was saying...

Just then one of the security looked over and said DAMN...