.intro

September 11th... present day..

Mahi'ya's P.O.V...

{Alarm sounds...} I roll over to find my phone lord knows Ive picked the most annoying ring tone in the history of sound to wake me up.. but hey what can I say thats the only way I will drag my @×× out of bed...

Today was a day before my two week vacation at work.. There was so much I needed to get done before I left the office today.

I went through my daily routine for me things rarely change and I liked it that way. A girl has to have some consistency in her life..

I hit my daily hygiene routine. unwrapped my hair which I hade neatly pulled back into my long ponytail which hung right above my lower back. threw on my deep crimson lipstick with a simple eye. I checked my reflection in the mirror and if I had to toot my own horn then hell every body within a 10, 000 foot radius could Hear it...

I mean I was looking good in my black fitted pencil skirt and black tailored to fit blazer. I threw my purple company hanker chief into the breast pocket of my blazer and threw on my purple stilettos to match grabbed my hand bag and breif case and off to work I went..

pulling to a red light my phone started to ring... without even looking I hit the button to my bluetooth and began my day..

Mahi'ya* Mahi'ya Kingsley..

Caller* Don't be answering your phone all snooty patooty with me young lady.. Im not one of your little clients..

It was my best friend Miya {mee-ah}

Mahi'ya* Laughs.. Hey love sorry im driving never even looked at the caller I.d.

Miya.. ummhmm whatever I was calling you to say let's do lunch!

Mahi'ya* no can do love. I have so much work to finish when I get to the office before we leave this weekend I have to make sure everything is running smoo...

Miya* (cutting me off) yeah yeah your such a workaholic Mahi'ya* yeah you right that's why im the boss at 26 years old.. you know its bitches 40 trying to get my paper..

Miya* umhhm I know one thing you better be ready by dinner you will not be there for 19,000 hours today.. Have your ass out of there by 6:00 ya hear me chick..?

Mahi'ya* yes mother I will call you when Im headed your way.. But Im pulling up to the hotel... so talk to you later hun bun..

I pulled into The Westin Hotel where I worked as the Lead Manager of the Hotel.. This was no ordinary hotel this was The Westin Sky Loft Suites.. and running this place was no joke..

I valet parked my car and got ready for the day I had so much on my plate before me and my bestie and a couple of our other close friends headed to Vegas for my birthday weekend...

I couldn't even step in the door good before I was hit with questions and messages from every department of the hotel..

there was schedules, grocery shipments, high end reservations and a whole list of craziness that I needed to get done before 6.pm tonight I could not be late.

The day was long and exhausting but thanks to my assistants being able to actually follow directions with a few little tweaks, I was able to make it out the office by 6:08..