Chapter 15

Three weeks later...

It was time for my three day weekend and I was upset because they sprung this hotel workshop and conference on me and its was for the three days before my free weekend.  to top it all off of all places its in Virginia. .

I was scared to tell Trey and all together I didn't feel like arguing I really didn't feel good.  I keep having these headaches and im so congested. I can barely sleep I feel terrible like I have the flu.

It was almost time for me to go and I decided to just go ahead and get it over with and meet Trey's mom hell whats the worst that can happen if we don't like each other I have the option to back out of this before it gets too late...

The plane ride was ok I haven't been getting much sleep so I slept the whole way there.

Trey wasn't  back in town until tomorrow so he had his driver pick me up and take me to his house.

When I got there surprisingly he had a refrigerator full of food I decided to make me something to eat.

I had decided on something simple I made Chipotle dry rub wings with a fresh ceasar salad and a loaded baked potato.

I was laying on the couch watching a movie and eating my meal I went into the kitchen to put the dishes in the dishwasher when my phone rung. It was trey

Trey* Hey baby how was your flight...

it was ok I slept the whole way here..

oh wow babe are you ok you don't sound too good.

I don't feel that good but after a little rest I should be as good as new.

Ok baby I can't wait to get there so I can take care of my sexy babe

me either baby but im falling asleep so I'll see you when you get here

Trey pov.

I couldn't help but to be excited my baby was here and I missed her more than anything.  its crazy how we have only been dating  a few months and I know above and beyond everything that Im absolutely in love with her. I was back home early but I decided that I would surprise my baby. I couldn't wait to see her. I Walked into the house to find her sleeping on the couch. I picked her up and put her in my bed then jumped in the shower. After getting out the shower I laid next to her wrapping my arms around her waist and going to sleep.

The next morning when Mahi'ya got up I decided to take her to breakfast and to do some shopping with me. afterwards at breakfast Mahi'ya got sick and was throwing up everywhere. we were supposed to meet my  mom for dinner so I was hoping she would feel better by then I decided to take her back home and let her rest til then.

at Dinner I was so super suprised that my mom and my love was hitting it off so well I just sat back in the chair and watched them go back and forth like I wasn't even sitting there altogether I was in disbelief.  we parted ways and met back to my mom's place afterwards we had desert there and I left Mahi'ya with my mom while I went to the studio...

After Trey and I headed back to his moms house I started feeling sick again out of nowhere I was throwing up and dizzy with a headache. I just can't take this anymore. in tge morning I have to see what's going on I can't be sick like this at the conference. I'll barely be able to make it through any of the workshops.

as I was coming out of the bathroom for the third time I was caught off guard by Mama April...

M/a.. Hey what's wrong you don't think you have food poisoning do you...

I don't know what is going on I have been sick like this all week I think I have the flu. With the headaches and dizziness and throwing up.

M/a... (raises eyebrow) your not pregnant are you

With A Surprised tone..NO I COULDN'T BE PREGNANT THAT WOULD BE END OF ALL RIGHT THERE.

M/a.. well it don't sound like flu to me I have been through it twice and it sounds like baby to me. are you on birth control... No I have a appointment with my doctor when I get home I haven't been intimate with a man in the last three years.

M/a... That's a long time for a young woman nowadays may I ask the reason...?

Well men are a distraction I have worked too hard to get where I am and I don't want anything to ruin it... I have been taking dual enrollment classes since I was a freshman in High school.. I took summer classes in college and high school just so I could finish early I have goals and most men my age are not as accomplished or they are just too needy for my schedule...

M/a.. well well Ms. Cakes I wish I had the drive you have back in the day I would be living my life on a beach somewhere by now..

we both started to laugh just then I had to go back to the bathroom...

M/a.. Well what about my son..?

Your is the first man I have given this much attention to in a long time... He scares me with his assurance of us.. and he is moving so fast... I think his new goal in life is to stress me out.. ( we both laugh out loud) but altogether I love him..

M/a... Really after such a short period of time??

Yeah.... I've been fighting it because it's irrational but at the end of it all I just know...

Well lets go get you something to make you feel better...

I laid in the guest bedroom trying to go to sleep to relax my body but it was a never ending cycle of going to the bathroom...

after my third time heading to the bathroom Ma April called me into her room and patted the bed for me to sit next to her..

M/a.. Child face it your pregnant..

I just shook my head no and started to cry..

I layed in her bed while she just rubbed my back as I cried myself to sleep....