Chapter 12

Upscale restaurant... Ruths Chris

Maisyn* So my sister decided to join us guys, Im excited I miss her!!

Kaitlyn* um what for I thought this was a couples only thing

Maisyn* it is, she's bringing a date!

Jessica* oh wow wonder who that is, she probably went back to that loser Jason we all know the girl fear change..

Maisyn* well whoever she brings is her business so lets back off ok..

Jessica* ummhm whatever so what first on this long day of events..

Maisyn* umm I kinda wanted to wait until my sister got here then we can get started...

just then Mahi'ya walked in looking like a breath of fresh air she had on a pair of printed fitted wide legged high waist pants with a fitted racer back shirt and a tailored fit cropped jacket she had her hair pulled up into a high ponytail.

but I found it kinda odd that she walked in by herself. .. now why would she do that... tha two was like throwing herself to the dogs. .

Maisyn*Cakes you made it with your busy ass.. Where's your date

Jessica* Umm hmm

Mahi'ya* Rolls eyes... he is parking the car but we can sit if the table is ready. ..

Maisyn* are you sure

Mahi'ya* yes yes

we were all seated at a large round table..

I sat and talked with the girls until Trey came in..

Maisyn* So Cakes who is the new mystery man

Jessica* yeah cause we all thought you were gonna go insane after Jason sprung that baby on you...

Mahiya* Thinking to myself is this B**** throwing shots at me cause im about to get in her ass... before I could get any words out I saw everyone's eye's grow wide then I felt a hand on my shoulder.

I looked back to see Trey I stood up to greet him..

Trey* kisses Mahi'ya on the cheek... sorry babe parking out there is crazy..

Mahi'ya* thats ok I was kinda getting worried about you.

Trey* little ole me??

I pushed Treys chest playfully and turned to introduce him to everyone..

Mahiya* this here is my sister Masey and her husband ron and thats Jessica and Kaitlyn and their dates everyone this is Tremaine..

Maisyn* oh wow Cakes when did this happen and how did you two meet??

Trey and I went through all of the story that I'm getting tired of telling everyone then we ordered our lunch, this B**** Kaitlyn started trying to be funny..

Trey* So what did I miss while I was parking?!? (all the guys just looked at me with wide eyes as if I just opened Pandoras Box)

Kaitlyn* oh nothing really just Mahi'ya last boyfriend and how he cheated and had a baby on her..

I could tell Cakes was about to go off so I grabbed her thigh under the table before she had a chance to speak.

Trey* Raises eyebrow* Oh yea well she ain't got nothing to worry about that sorry loser is in the past.. I make it like he never exsisted...} I pulled her close and kissed the crook of her neck she smiled and blushed..

Maisyn* Cakes that's a hot bag you have there..

Mahi'ya* Thanks it was a gift} she said sarcastically