Chapter 16

Trey POV

When I got home from the studio. I found Cakes asleep in my moms bed. I couldn't believe how they were bonding and how my mom took to her so fast. Im glad she can see what I see in her. my mom was sorta creeping me out she was giving me this weird look.

M/A. that girl doesn't feel good at all you should stay home with her to monitor and pay attention to her.

I know ma. She has been sick all week

M/A. yeah you two should look into that

ma whats going on why are you being so weird what are you trying to say

M/A im not trying to say anything son but pay attention to your girlfriend...

Ok ma I am.. let me go wake her so we can go home,  thanks for keeping her company while I work ma. and looking after her while she sick.

M/A. oh hush son no need to thank me I like her, she has a good head on her shoulders as hard as she works Someone need to be trying to make sure you're not trying to trap her lol

ohhhh but I am she is a keeper, she is stuck with me my current relationship will be my last watch what I tell you ma. that's going to be my wife.

M/A. I hear you son... Shakes her head thinking that girl must have gold or kryptonite between those thighs she has my son going crazy!!!

I lifted my you baby wedding style out of my moms bed and carried her to the car she stirred a little but all the while she was knocked out. I didn't want to wake her tomorrow was the first day of her work conference and workshop so I knew she needed her rest.

once I got her home and to the bed I got on twitter and tweeted with a few thousand fans and then headed to bed myself.

The next morning. .... Mahi'ya pov

I woke up this morning feeling alot better I guess I needed some rest my body was shutting down. I still had what me and Mama April talked about on my mind.. It is a possibility that I COULD be pregnant if thats so the world is gonna be one less Super star cause Im gonna kill Tremaine... Im starting to think god is playing a cruel and mean trick on me.. This man is turning my life upside down... I called a few doctor's offices that did walk ins but they all couldn't get me seen until after my conference so I decided to just go through emergency. ..

I did my daily hygiene routine and threw on my pencil skirt and blazer set with my pumps and headed out the door grabbed a set of Treys car keys  and wrote a note telling him Ill be back after my conference...

I headed down to Polar Springs hospital and checked in surprisingly there wasn't a lot of people Im assuming because its 6 in the morning.  I was seen quickly I had a few test ran on me and was now sitting back waiting on some results I wish they hurry 
Up my conference starts at 8 and I don't want to miss the breakfast spread. . I know fat right?? Don't judge me !!! lol

just when I was starting to fall asleep Dr Sculark  walked back in. with a nursing assistant rolling a sonogram machine..

Dr.S... well Ms.Kingsley it looks like you do have a slight case of the common cold with a little congestion unfortunately I can't give you anything for that.

Me.. and Why not

Dr.S Ms. Kingsley you are expecting!

Me.. EXPECTING WHAT!!#

DR.S....A baby silly

Me.. Nope not me wrong patient...

Dr.S well if you just sit back and relax I can show you better than I can tell you..