Chapter 17

we all came to the conclusion that I was keeping the baby and that whatever the outcome was we would deal with it together. .

the girls all headed back home two days later after a little tlc. I decided to tell trey on my own terms. Im still talking to Mama April

all the time she decided to let me do it my way. Although its eating her up inside keeping this kind of thing from her son. Trey was on tour so we decided that we wouldn't distract him because he was coming home soon plus its about to be Christmas time Im kinda sad that I won't be able to see him for Christmas but thats ok. I have been talking to trey the same way I always talk to him phone calls text messages and skype completely covered up of course im kinda scared because new years is coming up and I know I cant avoid Trey or this issue much longer. Im afraid of what his reaction might be. I don't want to interfere with his career but then who the hell am I kidding he has interfered with my whole life plan. I picked out a cute little outfit for my Christmas party at work and one that would hide my itty bitty baby bump on new years Im sorta big for three months now I look like im about four but my doctors appointment with my personal physician is today. The girls will be here for Christmas so Im excited to be spending it with them. 

I got up this morning and did my daily hygiene routine and headed out the door to my doctor's appointment. I was sorta cranky being that its eight in the morning and I haven't eaten anything. I was getting some last minute details taken care of for the hotel's Christmas party on my laptop when it was my turn. I did everything they told me to as far as urine and blood samples with the physician assistants... my phone started ringing Treys ringtone when My Doctor walked in so I didn't answer.

Dr.Khan... Ms. Kingsley how are you

.... Im great Doctor khan wish this was over so I can get breakfast.

D/K... I'm sure you are more than ready to eat. so lets get this show on the road.. wow it looks like you have doubled in size since the last time I saw you girl... you gonna have to watch your intake you dont want to be stuck with all that extra weight after the baby.

.... Im doing everything you told me to do I drink nothing but water and I have cut back on the sweets so I don't know what it could be..

Ok lets get your first ultrasound  with us done today..

She rubbed some gel on my stomach and sat the ultrasound device on my stomach. .. suddenly she got real quiet I wanted to know what she was focusing on so hard but she was standing in front of the screen so I couldn't see.

.... Dr.Khan why did you get so quiet...

D/K..  O im trying to get an accurate count

.... on what

D/K... Babies

.... BULLSHIT!!! You said babies as in two plural. .

D/K... noooo as In three...

.... I Fainted...

When I woke up I thought I was dreaming....

I was sleeping good had a dream I was having triplets

D/K... laughing welcome back that's a natural reaction and you weren't dreaming you are having triplets. ..

I got dizzy again trying to focus on the screen ahead of me I didn't know what to do.

....

again when I left I asked for two ultrasounds and again I sent one to Mama April. Oh how am I gonna do this guess I cant hide too much longer Im gonna have to tell him. I went home and started getting the house ready for the girls arrival. Christmas was my favorite time of year.  the girls are arriving around noon and some of them tonight. I was in the process of getting some of the last minute things together for the Christmas party when the doorbell rang.