Chapter 2

The next morning I got up and cooked the girls a huge breakfast.. scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, ham, breakfast steaks, hash browns, pancakes, waffles, french toast, biscuits, grits, oatmeal, fruit salad, orange juice, apple juice, coffee, tea and everything else they could possibly want.

Everyone came down and saw the spread...

Melanie* well damn you went all out.. I might need to visit more often..

Callen* somebody knows how to treat company.. I knew your Mama raised you right.. (grabbing a cup of coffee)

Karma* Honey bunch why didn't you wake me up I would have been happy to help you? I mean I only do this for a living you know. .(she said trying to be funny).

Mahi'ya* thats why its called a vacation honey your not supposed to be working duh.. plus yall are my guests...

Miya* Thats what im talking about the breakfast of Queens.

Jurnei*(rubs eyes with both hands and puts on her pretend sleepy voice) what... am im dreaming I got to instagram this..

Everyone runs to get their phones..

Mahi'ya*(hollering through the house) YALL BETTER I USED MY GOOD DISHES ON YOU H*ES

everyone helped clean up after breakfast..we had alot to do before our flight tomorrow morning... so we all headed down to the salon to get our hair done. . then it was off to get pedi's and mani's.. we were having a ball it was just like old times us together was unstoppable. After that we all headed back to my house after getting a few last minute things for our trip...

back at the house we had some pink mascato

and I pull out the chocolate and white chocolate fruit I made for everyone there was pineapples strawberries and cherries.... some covered with nuts some covered in oreos.

we had a good time catching up on everything that we have been missing in each others lives...

then it was off to bed to get ready for our 5am flight to Vegas....