Chapter 29

Ok so I know its been a long time since I have updated. But I had a serious case of writers block and it seemed as if nothing could cure it but im back and asking that you support me with your comments on what you think will happen next they kind of guide me on which way I should go ♡♥♡♥♡♥ Thanks and now on to the show

*

*

*

*

I had a hell of a time delivering three damn babies but 4 hours laters I had three beautiful babies. Titan, Ta'Lei and Tatum, I can honestly say that Trey was a big help when it came to deliver but things haven't changed, and when its time to go home once again we will be going our separate ways. I just can't believe I allowed him to turn my life upside down the way he has.

Looking over to the side of my bed Trey is asleep in the lounge chair. I can't help but to cry every time I look at him I just think about how he betrayed me. If I hadn't walked into that room she would have sucked him dry and he would have let her.  But what did I really expect was going to happen I mean he was bound to do it sooner or later comes with the lifestyle.

Trey starts to stir in the chair... I quickly wipe my tear stained cheeks and turn the opposite way laying on my side.

Cakes?? I hear Trey calling me but I choose not to respond. Come on baby... I know you're up can we just talk. He asked.

Talk about what Trey?? Really what do you want to talk about??  how you were two seconds from cheating on me while I'm pregnant with three of your children.  How you made me feel like a fool with that that worthless bitch Janice, is that what you wanna talk about? Did you want to talk about how you came and did whatever you damn well pleased to do with my damn life what and the hell... do you want to talk about Tremaine???

Mahi'ya calm down ok.. yess I fucked up and yes I know I've turned your life upside down. I know I should have been quick to stop her but I was in shock then you came in and all hell broke loose I wasn't going to let that girl do anything bab..

Ugh you could have fooled the hell out of me look like you was gonna let her go as far as she wanted to.

No I wasn't Trey said.. pacing back and forth in front of the bed.. and I didn't and haven't been talking to Janice that damn girl is delusional.. Baby you have to be strong and trust me she is gonna try and come a lot harder than that..

Before I could get anymore words out Ms.April was walking through the door.

What is all of this commotion that's going on all over the place about you two being separated. I don't know what it is that you two got going on but I know you better get your shit together for my grandbabies because they will not be thrown back and forth between the crap thats going on. Now Trey you better keep your damn pants above your damn hips and take care of your family do you understand.

Trey just stood there with this incredulous look on his face with wide eyes. I myself laid in the bed with a smirk on my face. But not without many thoughts going through my mind.

Im gonna take my ma to the nursery to see the babies. Trey announced looking down at his feet.

I laid my head back on the pillow and closed my eyes god knows I need to pray about this...

*

*

*

*

Today im being released and so are the kids.

I don't know how this thing will play out with me and Trey...

*

*

After arriving home from the hospital Sammy and Trey carried the babies in while I insisted that I would be fine on my own...

After walking into the house first I was surprised at what I seen. There sitting before me comfortably on my couch might I add was none other than this bitch Janice...

Um im in the right house because I know good and god damned well this heffa ain't sitting here orrrrr maybe im being PUNK'D that's it but whatever it is im about to get it straight.

Walking in with a carseat in each hand Trey rounds the corner to a unexplainable look passing across his face.

"Wtf mann... J what are you doing in our house... and how did you even get in here..

Oh so now its you alls house because you knocked her up and moved her in huh... just a little while ago I was welcomed here anytime I wanted when it was something in it for you Trey.. Janice said walking back and forth in front of the coffee table. ..

You got to be the most delusional chick I have ever been with. Like Wtf man what part of I don't want you and I have a family don't you understand?? Huh im trying to be nice about the situation but you have gone too far man. Where is your husband maybe I should call him and tell him what you have been upto cause at the rate you going your not gonna have one in a min. Trey barked out with a scowl on his face.

Ugh at the rate she going one of us is going back to the hospital and it damn well won't be me I stated as I took a stance next to Trey.

Oh so now you got balls huh?? You ain't have none when that bitch was giving him head in the office now did you? Janice laughed

Before you know it I had launched myself at her only to be held back by Trey wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me back.

Next thing I know two armed officers were walking in and arresting her for breaking an entering.. after they took her I filed a report and Trey and I both had an restraining order put out against her.

*

*

*

After having all the locks changed on the doors and windows I was relaxed things had gotten out about the Janice situation and there were non stop people trying to get the scoop on what really happened..

Something tells me that won't be the last I will see of her but you better believe that the next time I'm going to be ready...

Its been three weeks since I had the babes and I just started working out with a personal trainer and let me tell you he is no joke. After having me run another two miles it was time to head home and feed the babes. Today has been a long day and its time to enjoy my family.