Chapter 21

I woke up this morning in this huge bed reaching over for her. when my search came up empty I instantly opened up my eyes to see where it is that my baby have run off to. I couldn't help but think that we had some things to discuss with this pregnacy situation.  I know she has a plan on various things that she would like to do but I also want to be there to help her with this pregnancy every step of the way. I got up and walked into the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face before heading out into the living room area to search for Cakes. When I found her she was layed across the couch with her laptop just typing away. this girl is a workaholic.  I walked up behind the couch and kissed her forehead.

(jumps) wow babe you scared me she says.

I'm sorry babe I didn't mean to scare you but why did you let me sleep so long? have you eaten breakfast yet??

Because I knew I put it down on you last night so I thought I would give you a chance to recover.( laughs)

oh yeah is that what you think I could have sworn it was you that was calling my name am I wrong??

yeah boo whatever I thought you went retarded the way your moith was stuck open, couldn't even close it. I thought you were gonna start drooling for a second.

ooooh so somebody got jokes tryna be cocky huh??

naw never that boo boo I'm just stating the facts!!

oh I got a fact for you a big fat one if you want it??

and I got a nice and juicy fact for you so what are you saying playboy??

(shakes head) you better be lucky im hungry or I would bend you over this couch and give you a whole bunch of long facts.

ummm hmm

well let me go shower and then we can get some breakfast.

ok.

*****

Mahi'ya..

We headed downstairs to the hotels restaurant to get breakfast  and thats when all hell broke loose between me and Trey.. I could not believe how inconsiderate he was being I just wanted to reach over the table and strangle him

convo..

So babe you know there are some things that we must discuss right??

Like what Tremaine??

oooo she called me Tremaine. .

Laughs and shakes head... go ahead Trey say whats on your mind( picks up a fork full of food and stuffs it in her mouth)

well I was thinking about how we were gonna work this out around your pregnancy. .

I don't follow¡¿¡¿

well I want to be a part of this the entire way but im just wondering how that is gonna work with us being in separate places??

umm we will Skype. .

Man Cakes get the hell on with that I want to be able to touch you

You touching me is what got us in this predicament in the first place.

Mahi'ya stop playing im being serious right now..

oooo he called me Mahi'ya

(lets out an exasperated sigh)

ok so what do you suppose??

you come back home with me, that way I could take care of you while you are pregnant..