Chapter 13

So I headed back to the hotel tonight was my last night here I wanted to spend it with my baby.  but I also wanted to get home to my mom and tell her how things went with Mahi'ya. and get her point of view and. of course her blessing.

she's not totally blind to the situation she heard about the internet thing so I had to spill the beans..

I had a lot on my mind but on another note I was on cloud nine today was a interesting yet productive day that I enjoyed

Mahi'ya and I talked about how this would work the long distance thing is really a stressor for her right now. I reassured her that we would Skype and call as much as often and we could rotate flying out when we have free days just to make it fair.

When I arrived back in Virginia I couldn't wait to go see my moms

walking in my moms house. ..

maaa where you at???

I'm in here boy stop hollering Sheesh

Ma I need to talk to you...

whats wrong. .

Nothing is wrong im just excited. .

excited is that all your always excited!!!

Remember the girl I was telling you about..

what girl Tremaine you tell me about a lot of girls

maaaa stop playing... The girl from Vegas. .. Im serious lol

Ohh you're talking about the one girl that wasn't fawning all over you..

Fawning ha!! I had to damn near stalk the girl to get sometime and you know that doesn't happen to me very often, I asked the girl if we could see each other the next day and she told me she wasn't gonna be in town. ..

Okay sooo what

Maaa I caught her the next day shopping and having lunch with her friends...

Laughing at him} sounds like this girl is no groupie don't sound like she is even a fan

Whoa.. whoa... watch your mouth lady, Oh she's a fan

No Trey your a fan

puts head down on the table and sighs } I know crazy right??

Well you know you made her sound a little too good to be true the last time I talked to you.

You know she's from Detroit

Well she might be a tough cookie huh, isn't that where you just came from

yeah

Did you see her

I didn't know she was the manager of the hotel I was staying at

wow how did that turn out

I started telling my mom about everything that happened when we were in Detroit.

l told my mom how I had to basically pour my heart out to her.

Well I don't know Trey my mom replied. I think you should slow down a little bit son, don't you think you are moving a little fast,  you don't want to scare the girl away... how does she feel about your long distance relationship??

I think it's gonna be a piece of cake for her , Im more stressed than she is.. she is a workaholic so she is always super busy..

ummhmm are you sure about this Trey I don't want some girl who is out here trying to use you I need to meet her Tremaine...

Kisses his mom cheek}okay. ..Okay.. I got you ma

I just shook my head smiling my mom could be something else at times but she means well.