Chapter 14

Its been a few weeks now and I have to admit everything has been running pretty smooth trey just did a show in North Carolina.  I just finished talking with him on Skype... Its crazy how I always have him on the brain... wondering what he is doing, where he is at so on and so on...

I was kinda hungry and I haven't talked to my best friend in a while so I thought I would see if she wanted to do lunch with me..

so I decided to call her up

on the phone....

Me.. Hello....

Hey honey bunch what's going on I miss you

Hey just wanted to see if my baby love wanted to go to lunch since I haven't seen you since you got back from cali two weeks ago...

I know boo that was the longest four weeks of my life.... Ive missed talking to you so much.. I was sooo swamped but when and where I'm down

30mins at Ichiban

Sushi huh

yeah...

ok see you in a min

........

I was sooo excited to see her...Miya has been in California for about a month setting up a new office for the advertising company where she works as the senior graphics designer as well as an advisor. she doesn't even know Trey and I are together...

I arrived at the restaurant after wrapping up a few loose ends at work and waited for Miya..

I grabbed a cranberry juice and apple juice and began to mix them together. ..

Voice. .. Hear you go with that crazy crap

I turned to see Miya...

Heyyy honey bunch I missed you

Same here boo I replied. .. we sat down and ordered our lunch and got straight to catching up. .

just then my phone rings

Miya* No business at the dinner table

I look at the phone and reply. .. oh no strictly pleasure and wink...

she raises one eyebrow with a surprised look on her face.

Hey baby whatcha doin

Trey* hmm someone is excited to talk to me today...

Im always excited when it comes to you. .. even more so I have Miya in front of me. we are at lunch

Trey* oh yeah good to hear babe, but I just called to talk to you before I got to this radio station to do this interview. . plus I have something to tell you. .

really what's new babe

when is your next free day

umm I have a three day weekend coming up why what's up. .

I talked to my mom a few days ago and she wants to meet you

umm babe I don't think that is a good idea that's a bit much right now... don't you think we are moving a bit too fast im not ready...

Baby its just my mom, man come on she is really riding me about this, its been two months since I have first told her about you. and six weeks since we made it official!!!

exactly . . I can't talk about this right now give me time to think I have three more weeks before I have to make a decision.  my food is coming out I'll talk to you later

alrite man just think about it

ok bye..

bye..

Miya* umm you want to tell me what that was about.

Tremaine

Miya* What about him

he is moving too fast. .

Miya* what do you mean you have been talking to the man for like two months now.  In our generation you would be moved in together  and on your third baby by now...

exactly I've been talking to him for two months now he comes here and fucking seduces me in a damn hot tub. Basically forces me into a relationship with him. now he talking about meeting his momma the boy is trying to stress me out....

Miya* wait a damn minute yall made it official and didn't nobody call me??

No correction he made it official. .

I started telling her about the situation with Trey and I in the hot tub and everything else after that I basically damn near had a breakdown.

im not going to lie im scared shitless about this relationship,  I mean so many things could go wrong, my life could never be the same, I don't want to be pushed into the spotlight with him and thing's go wrong then Im gonna be on one of those covers like Us magazine with a look at her now or life after Trey titles. 

she sat there and listened to me like I needed her to and then we parted ways.

I went home and took a much needed long hot relaxing shower and headed to bed..