chapter 22

two months later***

Mahi'ya is 5 moths pregnant and Trey is coming down to go to her doctors appt with her. Mahi'ya is waiting at the airport to get him..

I arrived at the airport and waited a while until Treys plane landed.

I had on a pair of sweater leggings a long sleeved stretchy tee and a oversized poncho. with a pair of riding boots. and legg warmers,  I pulled my hair up into a messy ponytail. with a very light nude lip. I decided that I would stop over at strarbucks amd grab a hot chocolate and cheese danish while I waited.

text from trey..

Boo thang* hey babe Im landing you here 0_o 3:06a

me*  yeah babe Im here ♡ 3:06a

Boo thang* see you soon♥♥3:07a.

me* okay 3:07a

I still couldn't believe that he was riding commercial good thing it was late there was hardly anyone here. I was glad because paparazzi has been trying to get to me heavy lately... The secret is out and there has been headlines everywhere about " Daddy Songz" my stomach is getting huge I look more like im seven months instead of five so there is no hiding it now I just wish Trey would hurry up I want to get back in my bed and go to sleep.

Trey comes walking out of the gates and we head over to get his overnight bags. He has clothing at my house so he didn't bring much just his laptop and some other working materials.

We headed out of the airport without being noticed since Trey had on a jogging suit with the hood pulled up and a skull cap pulled all the way down. he wrapped his arms around  my waist and we headed to the car.

Me* Im glad you're holding me because I'm so tired I can just lay right here.

Trey* well I told you to stay at home and I could just call a car service babe.

me* no babe I'm fine your driving back home

Trey* I knew that much your belly is getting to big for you to be driving anyway.

me* ugh your children must have heard your voice they are up and moving now just great I will never get back to sleep.

trey just laughs...

later on that morning at the doctors appointment we found out that we were having two girls and a boy. I scheduled my last appointment for next month and had my doctor to fax my records over to the new doctor that would be seeing Me when I go to live with Trey. I made arrangements for my doctor to be flown down there when it was time for me to have these babies she has been my doctor since I was 13 and she was who I trusted to deliver my babies.

late on that afternoon Trey and I had lunch with my mom and grandma and then he went home to help me pack a few more things that I would be taking back to His house when I move. 

it was now the weekend and I had it off. I went down to Atlanta with Trey to start getting things situated for the kids

we had the whole nursery decorated in cream and brown with peach accents for the girls and green accents for the boy.

we also had their names painted on the walls infront of each circular crib spelling out our boys name Titan and our girls names Tatum and Ta'lei

The next day Trey insisted on going shopping since it was still warm here in Georgia I just threw on a plain sun dress and blue jean vest with a pair of blinged out clear sandals. I let my long curly hair that was getting extremely too long down  and threw on a blue jean headband and a pair of shades. I grabbed my blue jean gucci bag and headed out the door.

Trey was wearing a pair of brown short with a crisp white button up brown high top gucci sneakers with a white sole and a pair of brown ombre tinted gucci shades my baby was looking good...

I was getting mad at Trey because he kept laughing at how long it took me to get to the truck.

he helps me to get in because its so high*

making a grunting noise* oh girl you heavy he says

Me* I knowww... (instantly starts to cry) but you don't have to make me feel bad about it..

Trey* aww baby don't cry I was just joking with you..

Mahi'ya phone start to ring...

Convo*

Hello

hey baby how are you

(sniffs) Hey mama april

Treys eyes grows the size of saucers with fear..

baby whats wrong with you are you crying??

Tremaine called me fat..

oh he couldn't have done such a thing knowing that he has to deal with me. is he next to you..

yeah hold on..

reaches over to hand Trey the phone but he is waving his hands no.

Mama April he says he doesn't want to talk to you.

Trey snatches the phone in disbelief. .

no no mama I didn't say that

boy you better not had said anything like that. and what the hell is wrong with you why would you call her fat as sensitive as she is right now. you got to be the most inconsiderate human being I have ever met right now. she is only fat because she is carrying three of your children did you ever think about that. she won't be fat for long after the babies she is gonna have the body she had when she met you only better because its gonna have a more curvy figure now when she dont wanna be bothered cause you wanna treat her bad dont come running to mama asking how you can fix this you hear.

But mama it was a joke I don't think she is fat come on now you raised me better than to insult a woman dont you think

she had got my mom started she was going in on me and I couldn't get a word in edgewise. I just sighed and apologized for my quote unquote inconsiderate behavior.

once that was all settled we picked up a few more things for Mahi'ya and the babies by the end of the night we had spent over 6000 dollars. we headed to a restaurant a grabbed something to eat and then Mahi'ya packed up her things because she would be headed back home in the morning.