Chapter 19

******* New Years Eve *******

It was New Years Eve and I was nervous as all hell. The girls and I all went to breakfast at IHOP then we parted ways to get our self maintenance done. after that was the spa where we were all getting much needed massages.

Karma* so Cakes are you ready for tonight??

Me* Is that supposed to be a trick question??

Callen* well at least this is almost over

Me* not in the least bit, With Tremaine this has just begun.

Miya* aww now I get to call you baby cakes lol

Me* Im sooo freaking hungry...

Salem* what are we eating for lunch

Melanie* pizza papalis

Jurnei* Fishbones

Callen* Benihana's

Miya* How about the potato place

Salem* I haven't had that in sooo long

Me* how about Five Guys burgers and fries

everyone at the same time* yesssssss

we all heades to lunch and then home for a while we passed time by watching movies and then  we all cooked a big meal before the party..

we all did a dish or desert

There was grilled salmon, loaded baked potatoes, lobster mac and cheese steamed California blend, shrimp scampi and a seven layer salad. for dessert we had apple pie ala mode with butter pecan ice cream and carmel drizzle. and white chocolate covered pineapples.

I was so happy to have them here on days like this I was wishing I could hold them hostage until my pregnancy was over and make them my personal chefs..

it was now time to head to the party we all hopped into two cars and headed to the venue. I was feeling like I would vomit any minute now. Treys mom had already talked to his body guards and staff about me being a surprise guess after he went on stage.

The girls all went through the front door because they were on the guest list for VIP. I listened as Trey opened up his first song I couldn't lie his voice was amazing. I had a picture of my ultrasound blown up just enough to wear it would cover my stomach when I walked out.. Trey started singing made to be together and It was his last song for the moment.  after the song ended I could hear Trey looking for me.

Trey On Stage****

Girl if you don’t know, I give my heart, I give my soul for sure

I’m right here on my knees, if you were to leave, I’d lose my

everything.....

(stop singing and begins to talk, instrumental continues to play softly)

Trey hey yall You know how it be when you feel like you'll be lost without that one person. yall know I have someone that Im made to be with lets see where is she...

Trey begins to look out in the crowd for me I get so nervous I have the picture faced my way down in front of my stomach. I start to slowly walk from back stage the crowd begins to cheer. Trey walks from the edge of the stage to the middle where I am now standing. he kisses me with the most passionate kiss and my knees get weak and Im scared but confident at the same time.

he looks at me and smiles. then looks down at the picture

what's this baby??

I was turned with my back towards the crowd I quickly flip the picture over. Treys eyes were unsure of what he was seeing. I moved the picture so that he can see my stomach his mouth opens he grabs my waist and drops to his knees and kisses my stomach. I rub his head as he lays it against my stomach. He gets up and turns me toward the crowd.

(yells into the mic) IM GONNA BE A FATHER YOOOO.....

He thens sits on the edge of the stage and kicks his feet crazily

he then gets up and starts again on the mic

Yooo this is gonna be a great year....

Treys POV

Man I couldn't be more happy the woman I love is bearing my children. She looks kinda big though I wonder how long she has been hiding this from me. kinda gotta wonder what moms is gonna say. man but my girl is looking beautiful pregnant or not she is killing that damn dress. I wish this damn ball would hurry up and drop I got get this woman all to myself.

I missed her so much I dont even want to let her go Im gonna sing my next song to her tonight. I still can't believe this is happening.

My next song I thought would be simply amazing because that's how I was feeling about her right now. this has turned out to be a great night. I let her go and enjoy the party I could see some of her friends in the crowd.  everything was starting to come almost to the end. so I decided to thank everyone for coming out and get ready to get out of there. I walked into the crowd to find Cakes so I could steal her for the night.

Mahi'ya POV....

I went and joined the girls on the dance floor we were partying and having a good time I hugged all my girls I was so happy things had turned out much better than I expected not to mention Trey was smiling from ear to ear.

Me* I just want to let you girls know how much I love you guys, I don't know where I would be without you, you all make my life so much easier I could not have chosen better friends or should I say sisters.

They all hug me and agree then Trey steps behind me and grabs my waist and wraps one arm around my waist placing one hand on the bottom of my little belly.

Trey.. So how did you ladies enjoy the party??

Salem* it was great I had fun

Callen* yeah you out did yourself.

Jurnei* I enjoyed myself

Melanie* I'm ready for the next  ( laughs)

Miya* So are you ready to be a dad Trey??

Karma* Right yall made a jump drom no kids to three kids wow

Trey.. huh what do you mean three??

Karma* you didn't see the picture

Trey* um yeah I knew what it was just not how to read it..
(laughs) I musta put in work that night...

everyone erupts in laughter and I playfully elbow Trey with wide eyes..

Salem* either that or Cakes was dropping major a**

everyone laughs again.

Me* omg I can't believe you guys. just despicable you guys are smh

Trey.. well ladies are you all ok to drive tonight because Im stealing this one right here for the night. ( leans in and puts his face in my neck and gently kisses with his lips)

Jurnei* oh yeah we are all fine

Miya* go ahead and enjoy yourselves.

Salem* Don't make no babies now(laughs)

Trey... oh I would say its way too late for that( shakes his head)

Jurnei* you take care of our babies now

Trey.. oh no doubt she will see yall the next time I decide to free her.

I look at Trey with wide eyes.. he looks back at me with this mischievous grin. I think No I know I love this man.. We all part ways I head back to The Hotel with Trey.