Chapter 26

Today is one of those hard days for me evrything I try and do just fails me. I don't know what I'm gonna do when Trey leaves for the shit load of meetings he has today.

I got up early and decided to take a shower and wash my hair I grabbed all of my body wash and headed into the shower lord knows this is where I spend most of my time because the water soothes my aches so much. I stepped into the shower adjusted my water and started to think about how my life is changing drastically over this past year all due to a man that I used to only dream about. I grabbed my body butter cream wash and the whole bottle fell over where I couldn't even see it let alone reach it. I was so big now that anything that fell to the floor nowadays just stayed there until Trey got home and there was usually a trail telling him exactly in which rooms ive been that day.

watching my body butter wash spill down the drain I instantly got frustrated and began to cry. TREYYYY!! I screamed out loud

Trey finally comes running in to the bathroom practically breaking the door down. WHAT!! BABY WHATS WRONG ARE YOU OKAY!!

Me* (still crying) I cant do this I just want it to be over with I can't even help myself  I feel so helpless Trey.

Babe whats wrong

I was Trying to wash up and all my soap spilled and I CANT EVEN GET IT..

(Trey starts to chuckle) Baby dont worry about it Ill help you.

Trey takes off his socks and rolls the bottom of his sweat pants up and takes off his shirt he then steps into the shower picks up my wash and proceeds to wash me from head to toe even my hair.

Babe why would you try to do this yourself. I told you to wait for me like every morning and I will do this for you. your not suppose to have your hands over your head like that.  How many times do we have to go through this Cakes..

I just wanted to let you sleep in so I tried to do it myself this onetime.  but you dont have to yell Trey

Trey turns me around to face him and wraps me in his arms and puts his head on top of mine.

Baby im sorry I just dont want you and the kids to be stressed and you are being so hard headed you want to do everything by yourself and you can next month ok after the babies you'll be independent again I promise now just give me this time to take care of you.

at this point in my pregnancy im just tired of the mood swings. I look at Trey and he is soaked his pants his draws and his boxers. I take a step back and laugh. this man really loves me he does some really random things to make me happy.

So babe if you are over your episode I can shower and get ready for these meetings and then is just me and you...

Trey why do I have to keep going to these damn meetings babe. I just want to lay in the bed with my laptop and remote.

well Ill tell you this either its studio and metings with me or its the midwives I hired as caretakers for you to sit home with you the choice is yours...

no no studio meetings fine those damn midwives are so freaking annoying don't do this don't do that put your feet like this breathe like that eat your food this way what are you watching turn your head and cough I mean ugh I can't take them. I don't care if they are the best at what they so they are also the best at being annoying.

I thought you would consider it my way. .

folds my arms hmph your such a meanie Trey

Yea yea.. Tell it to the judge