I

Nighttime, which means that the amusement park will open in a short time

Elmira sighed, it was cold. Her thick coat, which was supposed to keep her warm, as well as her hat and scarf, were probably not enough to maintain her cozy.

With every breath she inhaled - exhaled, smoke formed in the air, causing to narrow her eyes in tiredness.

Instantaneously after work, she decided to relieve some stress, distracting herself by visiting the amusement park. Since they refurbished everything, it almost took over a year. They sure do used their time.

Elmira's curiosity about the circus, which she heard from the people around, made her stomach turn quite a bit, not in a negative way of course.

People declared the artists who worked there were very charismatic, to which she escaped a snort. As luck would have it, no one noticed how Elmira laughed herself silly about what was being discussed.

If that were the case, she would definitely be headless by those girl's who were around the waiting line. Turning her head in different directions, she has the impression that there are only young girls, most of whom are probably still in middle school.

Elmira wouldn't be surprised if it's going to be crowded in the circus, the line would be endless. Maybe looking around is the best option before making any decisions.

When the gate spread open, workers who took care of the payment came out one by one. An entrance fee for one person costs about 10 euros for the entire day, so the price is quite reasonable.

Following what felt like hundreds of people, she was next to stand at the cash register. After paying, she entered the so called paradise that had all her worries vanished with laughter, good mood, booths where many delicacies are sold and much more.

❝‎‎Wow, I can't even decide where to start,❞ Elmira murmured while her eyes sparkled, until her sight catch one of the food booths.

"Hmm... I should eat something before i can enjoy myself," and began to strode in their direction.

Fish & Chips, Pizza, Crepé. It all seemed so seductively irresistible that saliva steadily formed in her mouth.

❝‎‎Ahh ~ I can't decide,❞ she quietly squeaked, while touching both of her hands on the cheeks as it crimsoned in light pink.

At the same time, she shook her head perplexity, which caused the people around to give Elmira confusing stares.

However she didn't seem to care what they thought at the moment. Her mindset was still focused on the food booths.

"I'll go for fish & chips," she chuckled gently and took a step on the left.

❝‎‎Excuse me? Could I get medium fries and a piece of fried fish?❞ The woman smiled. ❝‎‎Sure, medium fries and fish, alright!❞