X

It felt like hearing loss, everything around me seemed as everything inside me was going to shatter. The only thing I felt that my whole body was starting to freeze. Although my eyes were closed, I realized that something was shining on me.

In order to come to my senses again, I tried to free myself from this state. First arms, then legs. To keep myself stable i carefully rose from my spot, then rubbed my eyes.

The surroundings seemed familiar to me, yet it was foreign. It almost blinded my eyes, the light was too bright for me. My sight wandered to an opening with exit written above it.

At the same time I thought that there was a chance for me to escape from this place, if only I had known that it wasn't like that. Dragging myself to the front my vision started to get blurry again.

I have absolutely no idea what Jay did to me that I'm this exhausted, as if someone drugged me.

What the? Where did I ended up now? My pupils shot in all directions. Flowing water protruded from the cold stones, pots lined up in a row like dominos.

I wondered what it was all about. As my eyes were observing the surroundings, there was another door again at the end with the same exit written on it.

But how can I get there? The way doesn't seem to be insured. A sound created itself in my ear access after I rubbed my temple. I had no idea where this came from. This place gave me goosebumps to the core.

As if someone was playing some kind of flute. My body froze as the barrels moved. From piece to piece, a snake branched out to the surface. How I would just like to scream at the moment. It was a frightening sight. I despite snakes.

I dragged myself further, trying to avoid the animals as much as possible as I clutched my hand tightly onto my chest. Panic rose inside me as the snakes left the barrel. They don't want to follow me, right?

I shook my head.

Elmira: ❝‎‎Come on Elmira, you just have to pass the barrels and then you're there, it's that simple.❞ I cheered myself up.

I have to manage to get past these snakes. If they continue to stay like this I'll probably be stuck here until tomorrow.

Jungwon: ❝‎‎If you win, I will promise you to enter the next door. I'm not even kidding.❞

Where does this voice come from? I took turns, till my eyes were fixing on him. He's...

Jungwon: ❝‎‎Welcome to your first assignment Elmira. i hope you've warmed up,❞ he spread his arms and brought his flute near on his face as it touched his cheeks.

Huh? What is he saying?

Jungwon eyed me.

Jungwon: ❝‎‎I know, you might be confused. You will get used to what we are doing this for. Soon you will find the purpose. So, shall we begin?❞ He voiced with excitement, his lips curved into a smirk.

Elmira: ❝‎‎Wait. The whole situation must be a misunderstanding. I think you have the wrong person in charge of whatever is coming,❞ I said in between.

Silence. Then he begann to chuckle which turned into laughter.

Jungwon: ❝‎‎Misunderstanding? No, we're sure that you're the right person for this,❞ he glared at me.

Jungwon jumped down and rose up after he swiped the dust away from his clothes. I on the other hand took a step back because he was too close for my liking.

Elmira: ❝‎‎How can I be the right one for this? This is nonsense,❞ I raised my voice.

Jungwon: ❝‎‎Did anyone told you how annoying you are?❞