XII

I squeezed my eyebrows in diffuse.

Elmira: ❝‎‎Why should I? I don't trust you,❞ i said and withdraw my body.

Sunwoo: ❝‎‎You're probably not quite together,❞ he flipped his hair as he stepped closer.

He's probably just as bad as the guy from before. To make matters worse, he might have thought the same thing about trying to kill me.

I tried to position myself straight.

Elmira: ❝‎‎Say, I want to ask you something,❞ and directed his attention to me.

He eyed me before he gave an answer and nodded.

Sunwoo: ❝‎‎Of course, go ahead,❞ he said.

Elmira: ❝‎‎I know the question in hindsight is stupid, but I'd like to know why I have to fulfill your wishes to satisfy your games.❞

Sunwoo pondered.

Sunwoo: ❝‎‎Well, I can't tell you too much about it, unless you give me your card that Jay gave you,❞ he pointed out as he reached his hand out to me.

I scoffed at his response and crossed my arms.

Elmira: ❝‎‎That is not an option.❞ I glared at him.

An amused grin spread over his face.

Sunwoo: ❝‎‎Understand, so that's how it works for you,❞ he sighed and turned his body as his head was slightly rotated before he winked at me.

My heart skipped a beat. Admitted, that was a sweet move. I shook my head. What am I even thinking? Have i completely lost my composure?

Sunwoo: ❝‎‎Be that as it may, let's put the rest aside and start directly with the next one.❞

He glided his arm through various kinds of flowers.

Sunwoo: ❝‎‎As you can see, flowers are a symbol for me. Like emotions of humans. And your task is that in each of these buds seeds are hidden, which is a kind of medicine.❞

Huh? How Simple Is that? It's going to be a piece of cake.

Sunwoo: ❝‎‎I know, sounds simple, isn't it? However, it will not be as easy as you think.❞

He chuckled and flicked with his fingers. My eyes were focused. The beautiful colorful changed into a gloomy red.

Sunwoo: ❝‎‎Find the pink flowers, but be attentive. The color can change every time. And there is something else❞, he voiced as his tone slowed.

I stared at him, waiting for his final words.

Sunwoo: ❝‎‎For every mistake you make, at least one part of your body is subtracted.❞

My jaw dropped as my heart sunk deep.

Elmira: ❝‎‎What?❞

Sunwoo: ❝‎‎I know, pretty shocking, right?❞ He scratched his back as he laughed the unpleasant atmosphere off.

Elmira: ❝‎‎You can't call that a game, it's absurd,❞ i told, almost raising my voice against him.

Fuck, I don't have an alternative plan to end this nonsense. If only I could. There must be at least one way, but where? My eyes wandered in each angle, however, without a doubt.

I didn't had a problem with the previous guy, but with this guy, it's quite the opposite. There's no way out, nothing. That's bizarre.

Sunwoo: ❝‎‎Are you really trying to find a way out? It's no use. If you really want to get out of here, you have to do your job well❞ ~ he vocalized.