XVIII

Enhypen Pov

Sunwoo: ❝‎‎Stop grabbing at me constantly.❞

Ni-ki's hand was gently smacked away by the pink-haired boy after he became agitated, while he paused and observed him through his eyes.

Ni-ki: ❝‎‎What was that all about?❞
He asked, slightly irritated.

Sunwoo folded his arms.

Sunwoo: ❝‎‎What are you trying to say?❞

He pointed towards me as they were further, staying at the corner as he send me a glare from afar.

Ni-ki: ❝‎‎Her. What did you both talk about?❞

Feeling a little pressured by the question he answered.

Sunwoo: ❝‎‎Nothing much.❞ He mumbled. ❝‎‎We were just talking about stuffed animals, that's all,❞ he said, lowering his gaze to the side.

Ni-ki raised his eyebrows.

Ni-ki: ❝‎‎Oh, really? Is that so?❞

Sunwoo nodded as he shoved his hands into his pocket

Sunwoo: ❝‎‎Yup, that's all.❞

After gliding his fingers through his hair, Ni-ki made the decision to continue.

Ni-ki: ❝‎‎Come on, it's time to leave. I want to avoid getting into trouble.❞

Sunwoo mouthed a yes after trailing behind him.

Elmira pov

Okay. Right now, we are in the center. However, there isn't a single vendor of dog food in sight. I could cry. I should have brought food before we departed. Just because I was distracted the entire time by this silly circus in my thoughts.
Wait.

I'm starting to think of something now. I know it seems ridiculous, but that's probably where the two young men work, and that's where I'll find the solution.

I stared at Nala. Well or Maybe not? Ugh, What am I thinking? As if they were going to work in a circus. Especially the young man with pink hair. Never.

❝‎‎Dear Visitors to the Amusement Park, I Would like to make A brief Announcement that the Circus will start in a few minutes. Please arrive in time. That's all. Have a nice night!❞

Huh? It's about to start, I've got to hurry. After what felt like an hour, I noticed what appeared to be a food stand from a distance. I hurried there while yanking Nala ferociously by the leash since it seemed promising. I understand it must have pained her, but time was running out.

When I was out of breath and stood in front of the booth, the angels once heard me and led me to this where they genuinely had a variety of foods.

I fixed my gaze on Nala.

Elmira: ❝‎‎That's fantastic, isn't it? You no longer have to go without food. Come on, I'll buy you something,❞ I said as I got closer to the vendor.

After buying I tried to open the can while holding it in my hand, then I set it down on the ground so she could eat.

Elmira: ❝‎‎Dig in, it's all yours,❞ I smiled.

My gaze strayed to the timepiece. I took out my phone as Nala was finishing her meal. There are no messages. What did I wish for? I never had any pals. I re-stow my phone in my pocket as I sighed.

I don't want to be late either. Within five minutes it starts.

Elmira: ❝‎‎Come on, let's go. After all we can't miss the show, can we?❞ I winked at her.