IX

Y/n pov

The biggest question is, how do I get in without knowing if I am in the right place? Maybe I should call so I don't end up in the wrong.

I dialed the number of the respective owner of this giant splendor. It was good that his number was at least on paper.

Shit, no one answers, never mind, I have a feeling I'm not wrong, maybe it's the castle after all and not the tents? Better than nothing, so let's go.

A shiver ran down my back as the wind blew. I tried to keep my posture then held the metal thing and banged the door at least three times, I think that will be enough.

It took several minutes before the door opened and a person appeared. My eyes trailed to his brown ones. Wait, isn't he?

Sunwoo: ❝‎‎Oh, it's good you're here, we've been waiting for you,❞ he said with a sweet smile. ❝‎‎Come in.❞

I nodded and walked into the so called kingdom. I mean, the castle is really something.

Furthermore. What does he mean by expect? Did everyone knew I was coming? I shook my head at that silly thought.

Sunwoo: ❝‎‎Is everything all right?❞

I freezed.

Elmira: ❝‎‎Huh? Oh yeah, I just got a bit out of control,❞ i replied as an awkward smile spread on my face.

Although he walked next to me, I still felt his stare. As if knives were piercing my left shoulder.

Elmira: ❝‎‎Say, can I ask you something?❞

He nodded.

Sunwoo: ❝‎‎Yes, sure, whatever you want,❞ he chuckled.

Elmira: ❝‎‎It's about the card.❞

I carefully took it out of my pocket and held it in front of his face.

Elmira: ❝‎‎I would like to know... The day I was called as a spectator and given the card... Maybe you could tell me why the man told me that I will come again next time,❞ i trailed off.

Elmira you dumb. Why couldn't i find the right words? That was sure a shitty explanation.

My words left him pondering.

Sunwoo: ❝‎‎Ah you mean him. This has no special meaning, he does that with everyone. You don't have to worry about it.❞

What is he saying? That can't be.

Elmira: ❝‎‎And why is it red then?❞

Sunwoo began to laugh.

Sunwoo: ❝‎‎Hahaha, the color doesn't mean anything either. You surely think alot, don't you?❞

I pouted. Come to think of it, I didn't ask for his name.

Elmira: ❝‎‎Hey you, what is your name?❞

He glimpse a multiple times.

Sunwoo: ❝‎‎My name? Kim Sunwoo.❞

Kim Sunwoo? What a strange name... never heard it before.

Elmira: ❝‎‎I see, my name is Elmira Garcia,❞ i reached my hand out to him.

He took it gently and shook it.

Sunwoo: ❝‎‎I already knew your name. Do you remember when we all met?❞ His head was tilted to the side.

I froze for a moment. Right back then, but how did they if we all didn't knew each other back then?