XVII

Heeseung investigated everything closely and placed his hand on his jaw. Regularly there are no insider facts between the young men. However since Ni-ki couldn't remain quiet about all that it unexpectedly emerged from his mouth.

Jay: ❝‎‎If you need to be more precise, Ni-ki.❞

With heat and flame in his voice, he encouraged him while banging his stick on the ground, breaking the silence.

Jay's body stood straight like a candle.

Jay: ❝‎‎Yes, what I told him was correct. Just don't do anything stupid. It's me who can only hurt her. Remember who helped you when you were younger,❞ he reminded the boys once more.

According to his words he walked out in the middle, where the spotlight shone on him.

Ni-ki: ❝‎‎Why does he feel the need to bring it up? As if we weren't already stressed,❞ grumbled Ni-ki angrily as he prepared for his stunt.

Heeseung: ❝‎‎Let him. I'm fairly certain of what he's doing. Have faith in him,❞ stepped Heeseung in as he, too, was preparing.

Jake: ❝‎‎Yes, believe him. After all, he assisted us in numerous ways, for which we must be grateful,❞ continued Jake as he stretched himself.

Sunghoon was leaning against a pillar. He overheard everything and considered what Jay said.

Ni-ki: ❝‎‎And where is Sunwoo? Wasn't he also present just now?

Sunghoon: ❝‎‎Maybe next to Jake?❞

Everyone turned to him.

Sunghoon: ❝‎‎Ups, I believed he was next to you.❞

Jungwon: ❝‎‎This child always does as he pleases,❞ he face palmed, which infuriated him.

Heeseung: ❝‎‎Not that he's missing and wailing somewhere in the park. Ni-ki, search him,❞ he suggested.

The younger one whined.

Ni-ki: ❝‎‎Out of all people, why me?❞

Jake: ❝‎‎Have you ever thought that you're the youngest?❞ Smiled Jake as Ni-ki glared at him.

Ni-ki: ❝‎‎My age has nothing to do with it, I am taller than you.❞

He sighed in defeat. ❝‎‎You know what? Nevermind. I'm going to find him.❞ And went off.

Elmira's Pov

Elmira: ❝‎‎I've finally arrived,❞ I said as I felt compelled to drag Nala along with me since she wasn't feeling like walking any longer.

To be honest, I knew that the place would be overcrowded, but I didn't realize that it was this full. Snack bars, game booths, and everything else your heart could possibly desire.

I shook my head. No, Elmira. This isn't where we're going to have fu-

Omg...

Since when has the limited-edition Lilac Lopstar arrived?

I spotted a booth full of stuffed animals from a distance, and one of them was made by the well-known company Lilac Lopstar. I hastened over there without taking into account Nala's feelings that the pulling might have damaged her.

I spoke to the seller.

Elmira: ❝‎‎Excuse me, How can you get a chance to win this plush?❞

He attracted his attention towards me with his signature grin on his face.

Seller: ❝‎‎Better give up, you can't win this cuddly toy, he pointed out. A a lot of people wanted that thing just like you.❞