V

Elmira Pov

Elmira just arrived when she heard the laughter and screams of her colleagues' voices, which were hard to ignore.

Again the same morning as usual, means that Elmira could start with the paperwork. Her inducement decreased the more she thought about it.

Not to avoid the papers when Elmira's colleagues came and slammed it above her desk with reluctance as she arrived. She sighed as soon as she sat down, took it in hand and started right off.

Out of the corner of her eye Elmira noticed, how she was still being watched, and this person had not made himself out of the foliage. She looked at him as he scowled at her.

Elmira: ❝‎‎Is there anything I can do for you?❞

She tried to stay nice and calm, her forced smile in front of him, she could puke at how disgusting he is.

Colleague: ❝‎‎As you already know or not. The boss is out, and I want you to have everything ready by tomorrow. If you can't make it, I'll come up with something, understood?❞

The fact that your boss is traveling once again, is no longer surprising. He is on the road every two weeks and only shows up for three days.

Colleague: ❝‎‎Also, we have received several requests. It's about the apartment tours, take care of it. The other colleagues and I will not be there,❞ he told, casually stroding away from her as he waved his hand.

Elmira clenched her fists, furious to take care of everything again. Everything is always pulled under her ass. They take every chance to bring her down.

"Let's see what kind of people they are."

Elmira browsed through each page, to prepare herself for tomorrow. Three visitors will come who want to see the same house.

It's good that it's listed according to the time, the span also fits well.

❝‎‎Elmira!❞ Her ears moved to the harsh voice. She dared to turn in their direction. It was him again.

Elmira: ❝‎‎Yeah what I can do for you know?❞ She asked kindly while biting her inner cheeks.

He leaned over as he glared at her.

Colleague: ❝‎‎Make us coffee, that's an order and i hope it won't get cold by then when it's done. Is it clear?❞

Elmira nodded and rose her body up to prepare their wishes.

Colleague: ❝‎‎Hey,❞ he spoke again.

She stopped. Before continuing he scoffed, which Elmira didn't think much about.

Colleague: ❝‎‎Why are you behaving like a good and lovely person that you are? I've never seen you fuming. You really let us do whatever we want with you,❞ he laughed.

She didn't say a word. Exactly why does she let herself be humiliated by her colleagues?

Colleague: ❝‎‎You could quit your job. Why did you stay here? Oh right, I forgot, it's because our boss needs your so called genius brain.❞

What he says is true. The boss wouldn't have accepted Elmira, due her blindness on the right side of her eye. Since she packed her skills out and expressed the words like a professional, she was only accepted for that reason.

And that pleased him in a somewhat way.

Colleague: ❝‎‎And what about the incident three years ago? It was all over the news, how could I forget that?❞