VIII

Sunghoon thought about helping him after Jake's request.

Sunghoon: ❝‎‎Why should I? Ask the others, I have to leave,❞ he answered and went to his closet to get his coat out.

This answer gave him the cold shoulder.

Jake: ❝‎‎And what should I do then? The others don't posess such control,❞ he raised his voice.

Sunghoon: ❝‎‎You have to find it out on your own.❞

With a wink he left Jake who was frustrated with inner rage.

Y/n Pov

I examine the list and ran through the individual words with my pen before my eyes settled on the picture. Wait a minute. I brought the paper near to my face. This person.

Somehow he looks familiar to me

My memories of the incident flooded like a rush. Isn't he the one that scared me the most on the show? And the one who gave me this weird card that has been keeping me from sleeping for a while.

Why he's searching for something new, the circus seemed to be in a pretty good shape the last time i went there, I don't understand.

However, my job is to wish the customers the best. I sighed and took my jacket behind me, trudging towards the door, good thing the address was on it.

I never expected him to look like this under the hat. I headed straight to the train station. Great, as expected, it was packed. I took another glimpse at the paper. Willow of Roses, where the hell could that be?

I'll find this place, what are bubble maps for? The train was coming in a few minutes so I took a step back. Geez, some people as I look around here really want to do anything to get a seat by almost risking their life, sick.

In fact, they were so close that I could threw them off with just one shove. Then it came. The loud horn scared me to death that i almost let a fart out.

Good thing that didn't happen, it stopped right where the door popped up. Even then I stepped aside. The other passengers had to get off aswell after all.

But unfortunately I can't speak for everyone. Today's young people don't know what patience is, I was pushed from all sides. Even the people hardly came out. I felt bad.

After the whole tantrum everyone got their desired seat. Despite being pushed to the back, I finally got to sit down and lean back.

I pulled my cell phone out to enter the address. It was strange that the location in the city was not displayed, but in the forest?

Why am I seeing the location in the forest? The app must be defective. I shook my phone and re-entered the location, but without success. It's the same again.

Well, what the heck. I decided to close my eyes and focus on the sounds of the train as i loosened my stiff body and tried to relax.

After a few stops, it came to a halt at "Willow of Roses." There I had to get off. Bubble Maps showed me after I stepped outside, that I had to walk a little further to reach my destination.